All member reviews for The Secret Show

Psst! Spoofy British spy 'toon is fun for tweens.

This show is so cool!

The episodes are funny, the music is good, this is one of my favorites (along with Avatar and Viva Pinata). My favorite episodes are The Ball of Spong, Purrfect Villan, and Mission to Monkeynut Island. In The Ball of Spong, aliens wanted to destroy Earth because they wanted The Ball of Spong, but in the end, Earth was saved in a funny way! In Purrfect Villan, Victor was teleported with a cat, and started acting like one. In Mission to Monkeynut Island, Victor and Anita explore an island.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 25, 2012

I'm sad it got canceled.

This show was GREAT! The animation was nice as well as the acting.
Teen, 16 years old Written byibarncat November 18, 2011

Witty British spy spoof was worthy of 90s Nick

I didn't think this one could stand the test of time with me that well, but much to my pleasant surprise, it did. I thought it was really funny back in the day in 2007 and 2008, towards the end of the splat era, and it quickly became my favorite Nicktoons Network original series and one of the best Nick shows I knew. And it is still funny today. It is a highly amusing spy parody that has seemingly highly epic storylines, but they are filled with endings so unlikely to work that they are funny. It also has several running gags that are interesting: the Fluffy Bunny Show, Changed Daily's names, random appearances of the Secret Thing, appearances of Sweet Little Granny and her bunnys, and appearances of a spider. This truly is a very funny show for people who like shows that point out the flaws of overrated genras of television and movies. Also, anyone who remembers Get Smart and liked that will also like this.
Kid, 10 years old September 2, 2010

Good show
Kid, 12 years old October 4, 2009

The Secret Show= AWESOMENESS!!! =D

I used to watch this show last year before I went to school. I still love this show, but i guess it doesnt come on anymore. I love the proffesor proffeser guy!!! he is FUNNY!!! :D
Adult Written byhuladancer April 9, 2008

So freaking funny

My whole family likes this show.
Adult Written bymojoblack April 9, 2008

I laughed a lot!

The humor is great and my 7 year old daughter loves this as well! The animation is fun as well. As for the violence, it is no more violent than say Bugs Bunny and cartoons of that sort. Anyhow, I have graduated from watching SpongeBob and onto THE SECRET SHOW! It's my favorite new cartoon!