Adult Written byisaaclee October 25, 2015

Better than other similar cartoons

I enjoy this show a lot, something my mother would let me watch without worry like other cartoons like family guy. if my mother can let me watch this why not let other kids watch this great show.
Parent Written byfadumaa September 13, 2015

Not for 12 year olds !

Homer strangles Bart a lot and there is swear words like" what the hell " and " crap . Also " damn". Fun for 18 year olds and up. When they exist , do not play with them . Also do not let your kids watch it . Off for 0-12, pause for 13- 17 , now for 18+.
Adult Written byclarence August 5, 2015
Adult Written byporkchoppal July 24, 2015

An American Classic that Fell off the Horse

Violence: 6/10 Sex: 5/10 Profanity: 4/10 Hedonism: 7/10 Maturity: 6/10
Adult Written byjesusm_4162002 July 4, 2015

Teen 13 Years Old

Great show! Very imaginative show. But this show might show drugs, like marijuana, meth, heroin. This is the show that also has beer in everyone of its episodes. It has some brief sex scenes in bed as well as a lot of talk about sex. It has some scenes of bare bottoms and ladies in bikinis. Violence is brief when it comes to the "Itchy and Scratchy Show". It is about a mouse and a cat. The cat gets decapitated, amputated, burnt, degutted, etc. All to amuse the kids. Some graphic words like "goddamn" "crap" "hell" "ass" "bitch". But no major curse words. Watch out, but otherwise, best show ever!
Parent Written byjoshuaz June 27, 2015

Too crude for kids under 9

It Has Violence, Language
Parent Written bytheodorer June 9, 2015

INNAPROPRIATE

The Simpsons is the most inappropriate TV show of all time, the only other TV shows that reach the extent that this one does is cow and chicken (a show where Satan shows his overly detailed and hairy butt to children), and ren and stimpy (a show where ren sodomizes stimpy), no child or adult should ever watch this, and that any parent would let their 9 YEAR OLD CHILD watch this is very disturbing.
Parent of a 6 and 7 year old Written bywmoon6744 June 1, 2015

Whaaaaaaaaa?

Why Is Everyone Saying Mature And Violent! Sooooooo Hilarious And Funny! I Say It's Appropriate For All Ages!
Adult Written byveena May 27, 2015

NOT satisfied

Simply because The Simpsons is just so hilarious and incredibly clever and has been ripped off so many times, but nothing has come close to the brilliance that the Simpsons writers have brought us.
Adult Written bychinmaykaragam May 26, 2015

NOT MEETING EXPECTATIONS

used to love the show. Episodes were well written and actually had a plot. Watched few episodes from the current season... no plot, no jokes, just milking the characters stereotypes.
Parent Written bysushil May 26, 2015

little disappointing

Lots of sex and violence.
Adult Written byhima May 26, 2015

be carefull

Most episodes of this show are O.K. for kids to watch, unless you worry about Homer's frequent alcohol consumption. Some episodes have mildy sexual content, so watch out
Adult Written bysanthosh outlawz May 26, 2015

need a change

When I saw the Simpsons show I was really into it and entertained and I thought the show was hilarious. I enjoyed and loved some of the jokes they had, but as the show progressed it got offensive by it started bashing God and Jesus and I am a man of faith. I couldn't watch the show anymore because of the things the show said. After I still gave it a chance and stayed open minded and tried not to judge it, but the things the movie said made me uncomfortable. So I am writing this review to say that I would've enjoyed it, if only the bashing of not only my families beliefs, but also, other people's beliefs in a higher power wasn't thrown as jokes like that. It's fine to have your own opinions, but don't bash people's beliefs. That's messed up. All in all, I would never watch the show or movie again.
Adult Written byaidans1 May 6, 2015
Parent Written byRatings May 4, 2015

Funny and not too bad

Has a bit of bad words but nothing too bad and a bit of drinking a great funny show jokes aren't too rude.
Adult Written byzeekattacklee April 20, 2015

My opinion on the Simpsons..

I've seen the show by myself, and sometimes my father will sit down and watch it. The show does in fact make me laugh quite a bunch.. The only problem I would say about this show is that some people will blame this show for kids becoming sassy after watching it.. Yes Bart Simpson does call his father by his name and acts like a rebel. And Homer Drinks almost half the time.. But,by the end of every episode the family or town realizes something important.. Other than that, I wouldn't recommend this to younger kids due to most of its suggestive content.. Otherwise, this show would be perfect for older kids and adults..
Parent of an infant, infant, infant, and 1 year old Written bychelseagal April 10, 2015

Look,

I love this show and I started watching it at 7! This does have its rude ,nude, and attitude bits. But really I watched this with my niece who is 7!!
Adult Written bynilmer. March 5, 2015

Best show ever!

This is the most hilarious TV show ever made! There are some minor curse words and lovie stuff but it's nowhere near as inappropriate as Family Guy, South Park or even Futurama. Also, I have learned educational things from Lisa Simpson.
Parent Written bymattbruns3 February 26, 2015

Humorous and fun cartoon for preteens and up.

The Simpsons has a lot of innuendo, moderate language, drinking and suggestive humor. Sometimes there is rear nudity with Bart. Bart does stuff that is not always good examples.
Parent Written bynicolej 1 February 9, 2015

good show

I like it and my opinion is that if your kid is under 7 should wacth with a parent