All parent member reviews for The Simpsons

Adult Written byNoCal75 April 9, 2008

Good for older kids.

I love the Simpsons, but I think it is geared more toward people who can understand that the things that go on in the show are just poking fun at, not promoting, aspects of American life. Definitely hilarious, but definitely geared toward older kids.
Adult Written bylizb86 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Fox has the two best shows on primetime...

Other then Adult Swim on Cartoon Network, Rocko's Modern Life, Old Version Ren and Stimpy reruns, King of the Hill, and the old version of the TMNT reruns, this is the only cartoon I watch. It is funny (especially the older episodes) and the stories flow well with a good bunch of characters. What is there not to like?
Adult Written bydooniel April 9, 2008
Adult Written bymattqatsi April 9, 2008
Parent of a 14 and 15 year old Written byLiz Perle April 9, 2008
Adult Written byfranco415 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byadultswim April 9, 2008

Parents should watch it with young children

I love the Simpsons, but if children under 11 want to watch it, I think parents should watch it with them. Mainly for the minor swearing in this show.
Adult Written bySmiles415 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydudeman123 April 9, 2008

unbelievable

this is the best show ever it is hillarious sure some of the jokes are rude and sexual but it is still hillarious this is the best show for teens
Adult Written bytrishab April 9, 2008
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydjb952 April 9, 2008

Bad Message

There is absolutely nothing worthwhile in this program. It's not even fit for the dog to watch. The Social message in extremely questionable.
Adult Written byAnAdult April 9, 2008

i love it

This is a very funny show. it has sex in it ofcourse. but its awesome. some episodes r not 4 kids but most of them r fine. it has swear words in it but not very bad ones. there is episodes where people lose their body parts but its funny. a little bit of blood in it. but it is still very funny. but parents should still watch it to approve it.i think its 4 ages 9-up.very funny so check it out.
Adult Written byTVDirector April 9, 2008

The best thing on network TV

Quite simply this is the best written show on television today. No subject is taboo and this show often paints a blistering portrait of our culture, society and our prejudices.
Adult Written byPink Floyd34 April 9, 2008

i love this show

OK FIRST OF ALL THIS WEBSITE IS A BUNCH OF CRAP ITS FOR LITTLE PANZYS WHO WANT TO FOLLOW THERE KIDS EVERYWHERE AND MAKE SURE THEY DO EVERYTHING RIGHT THE ONLY REASON I GOT THIS SN WAS SO I COULD SAY THIS!!! WHY DONT U JUST LEAVE UR KIDS ALONE!! YA THIS SHOW IS AWESOME
Adult Written byFor U April 9, 2008

oi love this show its great

i think everyone one should watch thiss its hilarious i think u should be 10+ to watch
Adult Written byaecdoglover April 9, 2008