All member reviews for The Sing-Off

Spirited singing contest shows off power of the human voice.

Teen, 16 years old Written byluckyluckylooloo January 9, 2010

Glee Rip Off

This show is nothing more than a rip off of Glee. Nick Lache looks very uncomfortable up on stage, and the judges are bad too.
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2010

WONDERFUL!

I love watching this show! It is so interesting and people can show that A cappella can be REALLY cool! I enjoy it a lot. It's interesting to see how people can make those sounds too. God gave them great talent!
Kid, 12 years old May 17, 2014

sing

family-fun might be boring for younger viewers
Parent Written byMsMediaMom October 18, 2011

The Sing-Off is a winner

Great show. A family favorite, although the stage costumes and song lyrics are sometimes sexually suggestive and/or explicit. Wouldn't recommend it without reservation to someone who avoids popular music for those reasons. Once or twice we have fast-forwarded through a particular song at our teenagers' insistence (they're more familiar with the music than I am!), because of inappropriate lyrics, but feel the show is excellent overall. I love the way the various groups set goals, work hard together, support eachother and, so far, demonstrate admirable sportsmanship whether they end up winners or losers. It's easy to want to "adopt" your favorite group, even if you never heard of them before the show.
Kid, 9 years old May 2, 2011

good for up and coming singers

love it