All member reviews for The Suite Life Movie

Teen, 14 years old Written byTripFoot August 4, 2013

I watched about 10 minutes of this, and... no. The twins are as dumb as ever, and the pseudo-science is moronic. NO.
Kid, 10 years old December 18, 2012

good

cody has a girlfriend and dates and has lots of hearts and uses very strong words to argue
Kid, 12 years old September 7, 2012

Didn't like it

The movie was not great but decent enough to watch. I just didn't like it.
Kid, 9 years old May 14, 2012

good rolemodel

if u want ur child to learn how to work hard and together i reccomend this.
Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2012

The Suite Life Movie

The Suite Life Movie Is Too Disappointing To Watch. I Could Not Stand The Movie Knowing The Fact That It's Based On The Awesome Show Suite Life On Deck. Overall DO NOT Watch the movie The Suite Life Movie
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 July 21, 2011

Gets a little boring

The movie isn't really compelling to watch more than once. It's kinda boring and not really that good. But still, you should watch it at least once.
Kid, 8 years old April 8, 2011

Perfect for all ages

i love zack and cody this movie is fine for anyone
Kid, 9 years old April 4, 2011

good movie

I started crying in the beginning because cody said i hate you to zack. There was some lovey dovey stuff and name calling but it tells that you should not fight with your siblings.
Kid, 12 years old April 2, 2011

Great example for fighting siblings.

I really enjoyed this movie! I watched it with my sibling. we usually fight with each other, but I think this movie helped us understand that if you hurt your sibling, its very similar to hurting yourself. I have been watching dylan and cole since they stared in 2004 and I kind of expected a little more from Disney. My favorite part was London thinking "mammals" were "camels"! "Then why don't they have humps!" LOL!
Teen, 13 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 March 31, 2011

awesome!!!

Great movie! I watched this with my sister the night it came out, and she enjoyed it very much. I enjoyed seeing my favorite characters from the show I loved in a movie. There is nothing I feel concerned about, other than one scene where Zack is extremely (electronically) shocked. These brothers are good role models for twins. They learn to overcome their differences and love each other, and their friends are great supporters. Overall, awesome kids movie!
Kid, 12 years old March 29, 2011

Great for kids

Good Movie, Funny Moments, Completely Appropriate for Kids(:
Teen, 13 years old Written byPengu March 28, 2011

Good for pre-teens and 7-6 year olds

I think this movie is really nice. It teaches kids to be friendly and work togheter. Specially these brothers :) I give it a thumbs up. Parents, this movie is age approrpiate for your children. If you like the series you will <3 the movie