All member reviews for The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

Teen, 13 years old Written byreignhottie31 April 9, 2008

greatt...

i dunno wats wrong with the parent and the cms raters...this is a good show...theres nothing to do with sexuality or watever on it...so wat flirting...it happenes all the time in middle school get over it...its a good show and i dont know why the parents are being so overprotective about it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. May 22, 2010

Behaviour is mostly harmless, let your kids go for it!

This is probably what I would call my go-to show, when there's nothing else to do, and nothing on TV, I'll watch Suite Life, which is a pretty decent show that makes my sister and I laugh quite a bit. True, some of the adult characters are rude towards the kids, and vice-versa, but if you have confidence that you raised your kids the right way, let them watch this show, they're probably not going to start treating you like that, which is what some people think. It's funny to watch Zack and Cody and London and Maddy getting into trouble and fixing it, a great show for kids, tweens, and teens!
Teen, 14 years old Written byHannah K. April 9, 2008

If I could give it over 5 stars I would

I love this shoe. Don't listen to the media when they say all that bad stuff about it. It is the best TV series Disney has ever made. And how they disrupt the hotel is hilarious. Watch it before you listen to any of the reviews.
Teen, 15 years old Written byhmfan2 April 9, 2008

They can be your best friend or your worst enmy

You might have seen them in Big daddy or you might notice them as Rosses son from FRIENDS. Yes thats right its the twins from the Tiptin. Dylan and Cole Sprouse play the part of any other 12,13 and now 14 year old boys. Zack(Dylan) Takes the part of the adventrous school failor girl getting skate bording party going brother. But zack does show Responsibilty. Cody (Cole) However takes the part of the sweet-A+ student-saving money-responsible caring brother. Cody does however show his flaws. Zack and Cody live in a hotal were there single Mother Carrie sings at the dinner shows and other deals. Not as anything inapropiot but she sings at dinners like a NORMAL PERSON. Their Dad comes to vist in some episods. They mother and father get along well. Mr. Mosbey the Manger of the hotal is annyod with the twins but would do anything for them. He can be seen in The fresh prince of Bellair in one or two episodes. And even Sister Sister as Ray Cambels campain maneger. Along with that. Maddie (Ashley Tisdal) A high school student who works at the tipton candy conter. And Londan Tiption(Breanda Song)The rich girl whos dad owns the hotal Shows us and our kids that money isnt everything; when Londan doesnt have any friends when her money slowly is taken away. Maddie however sticks by londan and the twins as life show goes on. It shows us all that our kids can be we can be the Zack Cody Maddie or Londan or anybody inbettween. Zack pulls of stunts like getting Mr. Mosby Fired on accident and how he fixes the problems he gets himself into. There is a bit of Kiss on the lips kina thing how ever its not inapropiate. Its just somthign any boy under the age of 6 would say EWW GROSS! Its not like Making out its they way you mother would kiss you good bye.Its a great show and teaches kids lessons in every episode. Give it a try. On disney channel
Teen, 13 years old Written bypotatoes789 April 9, 2008

I can't believe some of these reviews....

This is a very diverse show!!! I can't believe anybody would think it is not. The twins' friend is African American, the rich airess is asain, the hotel manager if African American, and one of the girls that they hang out with is Asain. And I don't think putting fat people on the show will be very helpful to your kids influence. And if you don't like the show because of that reason, blocking Disney Channel is your only option??? Well, I just don't find any thing really harmful on that program to young children. I am a 13-year-old and it is hard to be shielded from inappropriate shows. So if you parents are going to block anything because it being inappropriate, make sure you also block shows like "sex and the city" and "that 70s show" because well, they seem to me to be worse.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJaydaBanana September 4, 2011

Not how multiples really behave.

This show annoyed me on many levels. I hate how everyone was pretending they look alike. They don't. As a triplet, that is just super annoying. I hate how they milk their "twin-ness" and everything has to be about the both of them as a unit. I also hate how there is an "evil twin" plot setting.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMindaka July 12, 2011

One of the most boring pathetic things I've ever seen

AWFUL! Any other kid I know could write a show better than this (not sarcastic, seriously they can). It totally realizes on guest stars for views! Why anyone thinks there's anything even remotely entertaining in this I have no idea...Just another Hannah Montana aimed for girls AND boys. Did I mention every plot is unoriginally about dating too? *gags*
Kid, 11 years old May 3, 2011

A true classic.

I can't really describe it, but let me try- Cody and Zachary Martin a twins living at the Tipton hotel in Boston. Cody is a sensitive, intelligent child, whereas Zack is brash and book dumb, unless motivated to do better, such as when he shows excellent knowledge of the law when the salary of his mother, Carrie Martin, is on the line, or when he comes under the impression that he will grow up to be a Company Executive Officer when he grows up. As the series went on, and the twins, within the series perspective, grew from 9, to 10, all the way to 15, their social peer group changed, and series captures the Massachusetts school system fairly well, at least with regards to when different schools start and end- they start middle school in 6th grade, ect, ect. Even if you dislike it, it at least sets the standard to how Disneycoms have been made since, with its laugh tracks, ect.

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody is such an amazing show! It doesn't say that material possessions matter too much. I mean, why is it bad that kids want a bike? I don't get that. They're just kids that want to have fun. It's fun to watch a comedy about kids living in a hotel. Also, Zack and Cody turned down the popular kids at the end of the episode, so that gave off a positive message that being popular isn't better than having true friends.
Kid, 11 years old July 17, 2014

Pure Gem

Its a pure gem! Too bad its gone. Now all we have is... Nothing i guess...
Teen, 15 years old Written bygmwbmw35 June 25, 2014

I somewhat disagree ...

This show is more than boys living in a hotel. It's funny, sweet (get it), and age appropriate for all kids. It's unique that's for sure. I'm sad it went off the air, and I wish they made a Suite Life reunion show of Zack, Cody, London, Maddie, and Bailey all with kids of their own.
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2014

AWESOME!

This is a great show, but kids under 5 wouldn't get the humor of it. Me and my 8 year old sister have watched all of the episodes on Netflix, 3 times! NO JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheBombFunn August 6, 2013

Funny at its best!!!

Funny at best. The show is about two twins that go by the names "Zack" and "Cody" who live in the tipton hotel. The jokes are funny and the plot is spot-on. Zack and Cody will amuse kids, but annoy adults considering Commonsenses review. All-in-all, Suite Life is a good show and I highly recommend it.
Kid, 10 years old August 4, 2012

Not as good as On Deck.

Honestly, in both series, the guys hit on the girls a lot and that's what ruins this one for me (In the sequel series, they've matured a little bit, but they still like girls a lot). In the sequel, as I've said, the boys definitely have matured a little bit. (They have, er, longer lasting relationships in that one). In fact, in one episode of this version, Zack says something along the lines of this (to a grown woman, after, you guessed it, flirting with a girl!): "Ohh, I wasn't talking to you. But maybe, if I was a few years older... huh? Huh?" Honestly, I recommend On Deck more. The characters have (slightly) matured, and it's funnier (although this version's London is funny, she's funnier in On Deck). -Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Kid, 9 years old July 27, 2012

One of my favorites! : )

This comedy about 13 year old twin boys Zack & Cody is a great show for kids 8 and up because there might be a few things that younger kids wouldn´t understand. it involves a lot of slapstick humor, and there is an occasional kiss in it. There is some talk about boyfriends and girlfriends. Over all it´s a great show!
Teen, 16 years old Written byhypemiitrudog07 July 5, 2012

Fun show, but with horrible public behavior

In this show, there are 2 twin brothers (zack and cody) who happen to live in a hotel, where their mom is a singer at. There's also 2 girls (london and maddie), both of which are as well affiliated with a worker. There is plenty of good in this show, as well as bad. For instance, the twins do cause trouble, but they mean to be helpful to others. There is also one very eccentric (rich and cuckoo) girl, who always judges characters by fashion and by economy placement. There are a few workers who often get involved. Mr Mosby is the manager of the (tipton) hotel, and he takes his job very seriously. A common gag is that a vase falls over, and he always catches it (well, almost always). Even if he says that he can't wait for when the boys leave, he always shows a kind heart to everyone. There is Arwin, a technical repair man who does take his job with the proper attitude, but often gets into helping the twins with their problems (removing a parental block on a video game is an example). He is an ok role model, although when he is not working, he can be doing something ridiculous. There is also Maddie, who works at the snack bar, and she takes her job seriously. She is a good person, although from time to time, she can cause some trouble. The only other recurring worker is Esteban, a mexican person, who is a hard worker, yet is sometimes found goofing off. Esteban, Maddie, and Arwin have a good work ethic, but sometimes, their behavior off work is unacceptable. Zack and Cody are often focused on video games, money, tv, movies, and the sort. They aren't the best role models. They can be very rash at times. One thing they do often is disrespect the hotel (a painting does fall down because of football in the hall, and they often start the on going vase gag). They often are disrespectful to other people, and inconsiderate. They are very desperate. In one episode, they enter into a little miss contest so that they can win money for bikes. Another scenario shows clearly that they have problems with minding their own business, and that adds to desperation. This would be when they try to take a newlywed kiss picture, which nearly totals the jobs of other employees. Unfortunately, in most episodes, they are grounded. Violence is very limited, there is an unseen explosion in one episode. Only a few daydreams about marrying. Playground language can be heard at times. The best thing to think from this is what consequences can occur from misbehaving in public. You can also talk about how the employees' behavior would be tolerated. That's all.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 27, 2012

If you have seen A.N.T. Farm and Austin & Ally you've seen Zack & Cody

This is just another lousy teen show on Disney.It's really dull and boring.If I were you,I would run far away from this show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byohstili May 23, 2012

Awesome, but be Cautious

Most people don't think this program is for younger kids, personally i think that it depends on your child. If he/she listens to you for the most part then they wont have a problem. If your child argues and whines about simple instructions then don't let them watch this in their early years. Once a child gets to middle school and 5th grade they can watch this program because middle school romance if much, MUCH more dirty and inappropriate. The first time your child watches this program watch it with them and point out wrong or inappropriate behavior. Don't stop hem from watching or they will want to watch it more just warn them if you see this behavior from them, you will stop them from watching. For the record this is my FAVORITE show so funny and when you watch it you want to watch more. I recommend this as a family show.
Kid, 11 years old May 18, 2012

A humorous show that can be enjoyed by families everywhere.

I Love this show. I think this show is much better than "Suite Life On Deck" this show shows humor, and family. Most shows try to hard with they're jokes but the jokes here are age appropriate for kids 6 and up. Probably the worst example shown in this movie is the messing about with the boys in the hotel. But, you have to admit it is pretty funny, the way they bother the employees while they're working (which no kid should do). Some people might say the kids have to learn to grow up but i strongly disagree, those kids are funny the way they are. And the show was a big success. I honestly think this show is funny and cool. Thank you for reading, and remember to stand grand.
Kid, 8 years old April 25, 2012