All member reviews for The Suite Life on Deck

Disney spin-off is implausible but fun for tweens.

Adult Written byOriginal May 8, 2011

Best TV show

This is show is awesome, and Zack and Cody are funny
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday November 28, 2010

Mind Numbing

This is horrible. I mean I gave it a shot at first, but I knew how bad the Suite Life with Zach and Cody went, so I pretty much expected this. The characters are too rude and annoying to bear. Mosby has gone crazy, he no longer has control like he once did, and now he's been sucked into this sheer madness. Zach is so obsessed with girls, I'm beginning to think he has some sexual disorder. EVERY SINGLE EPISODE he sees this 'chick' that he thinks is 'a hot smoking babe' and flirts with her, has a short relationship, then she leaves so he could do it over and over again. Cody and his 'darling little Baily' (which we knew were going to be together in the first place) use to be insepereable, but then of course they broke up for the dumbest of reasons, and of course they STILL have feelings for eachother. GET OVER IT YOU TWO! GOSH. And Cody somehow has gotten to think that he's a prize and is always right. Puh, whatever. And Baily, she can and cannot be okay. She's a nice girl in some ways, but also rediculous, and if I was from Kansas I would be appauled. In one episode she covered up curse words with "what the corn" "what the haybills" and all of that. Seriously. London is horrible, I would throw her overboard. How is it she's still in High School anyway, they can't carry that out for much longer. She squeals, she howls, she cries, she does everything possible for you to hate her. The show went severly down the hill, it doesn't have a point anymore. They just need to end it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bythe green guy December 21, 2010

cool show but not as funny as the first one

at first i hated it now i love it lol
Parent of a 3, 8, and 10 year old Written byThespistls November 14, 2010

No Redeeming Qualities

I wish I understood why Disney can produce perfectly serviceable shows for preschoolers, but then nothing but drivel for anyone older. Suite Life, Wizards of Waverly Place, Good Luck Charlie, you name it, are all just 30 minute commercials for Disney’s Star Factory, which would be fine if they contained any positive messages or role models whatsoever. (Sorry guys, the 60 second Save the Planet spots between shows don't cut it.) The kids are all jaded, sarcastic and rude and the adults are buffoons. The only reason any character ever does the “right” thing is because they get caught doing the wrong one. Sorry, Walt, but you’re persona non grata in our house after age 5.
Adult Written byMidnightCresent June 22, 2010

Kids dont need to know about Teenage years yet!!

I don't like it very much, like at the very beginning was ok, and the ideas ok, but the actors are bad, and Cody and Baily constantly break up and date, its annoying. Cody's gotten to be pretty rude, and Zach isnt too bad, hes interesting, but he chases girls like a dog and the girls he usually dates for like one episode is always some moron. London has gotten so dumb its umbarrible, I'm tired of her screaming too. Baily can be ok, but shes an over reacter.. I'm sorry for those that do like it, I understand you have your own taste, I'm just expressing my opinon. I know the actors are trying, but they need to work better at it! I also wish they made everything look more realistic, like they use a green screen or something to make it look like they're outside, I'm not convinsed. Would it kill them to get fresh air? I may be forgetting something, I'm trying to remember it all.... perhaps that says it all, but I just want all of these sitcom deals to at least go to another channel because its messing with Walt Disney's reputation. I knew streight from the beginning the show would end up being mostly dating. Like that Paris episode! Sorry, I'm being too complainy...
Kid, 11 years old February 22, 2011

Good Show For Tweens

I really like this show. You could say it is stereotypical, but I don't think it was meant to be mean. The people on this show aren't the best role models, and they do insult each other, but it's meant for laughs and in the end, everyone is friends and they love each other. This show is just meant to be funny, not mean. I would recommend this show.
Educator and Parent Written bychristian-witness June 28, 2012

ok

lots of mischief
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovecookiez April 7, 2011

A better version of the suite life of Zack and Cody

I actually kinda think this is better than the older show. There are more laughs and their parents always kinda annoyed me so I'm glad they're out of the show. London is still as annoying as ever and Cody has a better and less annoying girlfriend as well. Because Barbara was just annoying because she acted all tough yet shes this boney little thing. Yes, this is streotypical, but I'm pretty sure they don't mean to harm anyone. It's probably the only funny show on Disney Channel. Also, I don't like the way Bailey is potrayed, just because you grew up in the south, doesn't mean you're some loser hillbilly.
Kid, 11 years old February 21, 2011

Too much bullying

This show is ok. I'm usually not one to fuss with sexuality and language but the way they treat eachother is rude and some of the characters are very unrealistic and stereotyped. In one episode Zack tells Baily something along the lines of being more atractive so when they are filming their school news show Baily takes out her hair and unbuttons a few buttons on her shirt. I think London's character is so unrealistic. Just because you're rich doesn't mean you're dumn and she doesn't have the right to walk out of class and not be scolded or in detention. The only realistic thing is that she's 20 and still in high school. Woody's character is stereotyped way too much. Just because you're over weight doesn't mean you're a slob and like to eat fried foods and don't bathe. Being overweight I find their constant teasing and portrayel of woody very offensive. I also think the way London treats Baily is so cruel and horrible it's sick. With all the suicides going on wouldn't Disney tone it down. If it was real life Baily would've gone back home or would have went off on London. With London calling Baily's clothes ugly and telling her she's fat the yay me pranks in the first season it's like a book I read about a suicidal teen. I used to like it but what DC thought were laughs went too far
Parent of a 8 and 9 year old Written bylyonesse July 30, 2010

Noone should have to sit through a single episode

This is unwatchable.
Parent of a 10 year old Written bymom of the cool... May 17, 2010

Bratty show with worse messages and role models than people think.

Zack and Cody is the most annyoing show ever put on disney. My son likes it, but i think there are terrible role models on that show, especially Zack, London, and Woody.they also use lots of insults, about 10-15 per episode. The stereotypes (messages) are horrible too, like runnig around without parental supervision, and London thinking money can solve every problem.
Parent Written byBluffette July 21, 2014

Awful sexist drivel - sends numerous bad messages

This show is among the worst of the garbage put out by Disney TV. The male characters are constantly on the make. The female characters are objectified like crazy. The adults do this, and the kids do it. It is hard for me to find a positive message in here. I will say that one brother and his "girlfriend" are portrayed as being smart, but since everyone else makes fun of them for it, it's hard to say it's a plus. I understand this is popular with the elementary and even middle school crowd. It is painful to watch though. Honestly, as a parent, I have a hard time getting through an episode. It features the usual array of Disney TV stereotypical characters acting like stereotypical idiots. There is a rich girl who only cares about looking good, a heavy set guy who only cares about catching babes, and a bunch of really dumb adults. As usual for Disney TV, all the kids want to be paired up in a romantic relationship in order to feel complete.
Parent of an infant, 3, 9, 10, and 17 year old Written byMyNameIsBeaver April 17, 2013

Overall it's ok, Prefer the older one though.

Cons: They removed some good actors from the older version, the fake boat can be easily found fake, more "cheesy" jokes, add other stars from different Disney shows which My kids and I detest (except Jimmy and Timmy) Added some useless characters, more flirting, lazy and bad role models, some unrealistic things happen on boats, slapstick, throwing up, lots of kissing, barely any parent supervision, (except Moseby, which they make fun of!) some skimpy clothes, sometimes light or even no positive messages, too much breaking up and getting "back together", some personalities changed from ok to bad. Pros: Still the same main characters, nice theme song, appealing to some or most fans of the original suite life, different plots, plot twists, some funny things happen, mostly watchable, the same "brotherly bond", mostly same personalities of characters, left off where suite life original ended, few confusing parts, jokes easy to understand. 3 stars.
Adult Written byTropicalhurricane July 28, 2012

Cool show

I really liked the show, not as much as the suite life of zack and Cody....but still it was great
Teen, 13 years old Written bySafemancam001 February 28, 2011

Bab show for everyone!

I liked the show a few years ago, but now I realize it's very cheesy and nothing is funny about it!
Kid, 12 years old February 3, 2011

Bad show for ALL ages

I ABSOLUTLY HATE IT!! First off it's way too far-fetched. Second, I think it's a little more inappropriate then has been said. In one episode,while pretending to be Baily, Cody shakes his chest and says, "I plan on shaking my bon-bons to every boy in Paris!" Wow..... And, since i'm from the middle-west, I find it offensive when people make stereotypes, like we all live on farms in the middle of nowhere. Wich is exactly what there doing with Baily. Like how she has so many farmy sayings! And the only adults to be their role modles are Mr. Mosbey and Ms. Tutwiler, and they're terrible role modles! Mr. Mosbey has anger issues, and Tutwiler is a crazy cat lady! Seriously, DON'T WATCH THIS SHOW!!
Parent of a 9 year old Written byfauvette January 16, 2011
Kid, 10 years old December 26, 2010

Funny, clean show

I think it's overall a pretty good show. I like Suite Life of Zack and Cody, and I think this one is just as good. My concerns are London, because she is pretty snobby, and overall DUMB. She doesn't even know her ABC's. or how to spell even a simple word, like School. And she bribes people with money, and lots of it. Her father is a millionare, and she gets praise and spoil by him. She can be kind sometimes, but overall mean. There is some sexual behavior, as for crushes and kissing, but it's mild. Some messages for bribing money, doing mean pranks. As for consumerism, there is Harvord, Yale, and other noticable products. My positives are good role models. I like how Bailey, ( Debby Ryan ) acts. She is a very good role model. Even though her things about Kansas can be a little weird sometimes, she's overall good. Cody can be good, because he expresses interest in school. Though it is very obvious that ever since Cody and Bailey broke up, they still have feelings for each other, they just don't want to admit. Overall, clean funny show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byquesox3 November 18, 2010

redu!!

I don't like this show alot because Londen Tipton,AKA:spoiled teen,she doesn't show a good example for little girls,also her STUPIDITY is also VERY HIGH! Cody is a fair example,BUT His nerdness and clumsy ness and safety is WAY TOO paranoid!
Parent of a 2 year old Written bybmuelling07 November 6, 2010

Utterly mindless

I think it is a mindless show as well. The episodes are meaningless and the prime goal is "coming out ahead".