All member reviews for The Suite Life on Deck

Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday November 28, 2010

Mind Numbing

This is horrible. I mean I gave it a shot at first, but I knew how bad the Suite Life with Zach and Cody went, so I pretty much expected this. The characters are too rude and annoying to bear. Mosby has gone crazy, he no longer has control like he once did, and now he's been sucked into this sheer madness. Zach is so obsessed with girls, I'm beginning to think he has some sexual disorder. EVERY SINGLE EPISODE he sees this 'chick' that he thinks is 'a hot smoking babe' and flirts with her, has a short relationship, then she leaves so he could do it over and over again. Cody and his 'darling little Baily' (which we knew were going to be together in the first place) use to be insepereable, but then of course they broke up for the dumbest of reasons, and of course they STILL have feelings for eachother. GET OVER IT YOU TWO! GOSH. And Cody somehow has gotten to think that he's a prize and is always right. Puh, whatever. And Baily, she can and cannot be okay. She's a nice girl in some ways, but also rediculous, and if I was from Kansas I would be appauled. In one episode she covered up curse words with "what the corn" "what the haybills" and all of that. Seriously. London is horrible, I would throw her overboard. How is it she's still in High School anyway, they can't carry that out for much longer. She squeals, she howls, she cries, she does everything possible for you to hate her. The show went severly down the hill, it doesn't have a point anymore. They just need to end it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bythe green guy December 21, 2010

cool show but not as funny as the first one

at first i hated it now i love it lol
Kid, 11 years old February 21, 2011

Too much bullying

This show is ok. I'm usually not one to fuss with sexuality and language but the way they treat eachother is rude and some of the characters are very unrealistic and stereotyped. In one episode Zack tells Baily something along the lines of being more atractive so when they are filming their school news show Baily takes out her hair and unbuttons a few buttons on her shirt. I think London's character is so unrealistic. Just because you're rich doesn't mean you're dumn and she doesn't have the right to walk out of class and not be scolded or in detention. The only realistic thing is that she's 20 and still in high school. Woody's character is stereotyped way too much. Just because you're over weight doesn't mean you're a slob and like to eat fried foods and don't bathe. Being overweight I find their constant teasing and portrayel of woody very offensive. I also think the way London treats Baily is so cruel and horrible it's sick. With all the suicides going on wouldn't Disney tone it down. If it was real life Baily would've gone back home or would have went off on London. With London calling Baily's clothes ugly and telling her she's fat the yay me pranks in the first season it's like a book I read about a suicidal teen. I used to like it but what DC thought were laughs went too far
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovecookiez April 7, 2011

A better version of the suite life of Zack and Cody

I actually kinda think this is better than the older show. There are more laughs and their parents always kinda annoyed me so I'm glad they're out of the show. London is still as annoying as ever and Cody has a better and less annoying girlfriend as well. Because Barbara was just annoying because she acted all tough yet shes this boney little thing. Yes, this is streotypical, but I'm pretty sure they don't mean to harm anyone. It's probably the only funny show on Disney Channel. Also, I don't like the way Bailey is potrayed, just because you grew up in the south, doesn't mean you're some loser hillbilly.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySafemancam001 February 28, 2011

Bab show for everyone!

I liked the show a few years ago, but now I realize it's very cheesy and nothing is funny about it!
Kid, 11 years old February 22, 2011

Good Show For Tweens

I really like this show. You could say it is stereotypical, but I don't think it was meant to be mean. The people on this show aren't the best role models, and they do insult each other, but it's meant for laughs and in the end, everyone is friends and they love each other. This show is just meant to be funny, not mean. I would recommend this show.
Kid, 12 years old February 3, 2011

Bad show for ALL ages

I ABSOLUTLY HATE IT!! First off it's way too far-fetched. Second, I think it's a little more inappropriate then has been said. In one episode,while pretending to be Baily, Cody shakes his chest and says, "I plan on shaking my bon-bons to every boy in Paris!" Wow..... And, since i'm from the middle-west, I find it offensive when people make stereotypes, like we all live on farms in the middle of nowhere. Wich is exactly what there doing with Baily. Like how she has so many farmy sayings! And the only adults to be their role modles are Mr. Mosbey and Ms. Tutwiler, and they're terrible role modles! Mr. Mosbey has anger issues, and Tutwiler is a crazy cat lady! Seriously, DON'T WATCH THIS SHOW!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byquesox3 November 18, 2010

redu!!

I don't like this show alot because Londen Tipton,AKA:spoiled teen,she doesn't show a good example for little girls,also her STUPIDITY is also VERY HIGH! Cody is a fair example,BUT His nerdness and clumsy ness and safety is WAY TOO paranoid!
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina August 15, 2010

Sorry to offend anyone, but it must be said....

I heard them mock the Bible. Zach said something about the Bible, and he likes Duderanimy because it says dude in it. I'm not making this up, I wouldnt. I was suprised when I heard it at first, but then again, its not that suprising at all. Baily and Cody are sick, always gushing over eachother, and then they fight and break up, and of course a new love interest moves in, they each get jealous.. its very predictable. And once I did hear Zach say to Cody "You're just a grump because nobody wants to have kids with you":-translation, sex. London has this incredibly sqeely voice and always giggles, She ALWAYS compares things to money, and concludes money is the obstitute better. Baily is supposibly the 'perfect' person, she's okay part of the time, but its obvious they've never been to Kansas because they're very steriotypical about it, and she uses words like corn or hay to supstitute bad words. Zach hits on stupid girls all the time, its rude and discusting, and he calls them "babes"- who uses that now? And the set looks a little plastic, I mean for all of the money they make I'd assume it would look better, and the ocean and sky scenes are horribly done, !Just shoot it outside! Also, Cody thinks of himself as wonderful, hansome, and 'a catch' he's turned into a jerk! And they scream, overreact, and the lines are so cheesy. Some things are funny, some episodes are suprisenly good, but mostly its full of hints and wastes of time.
Teen, 15 years old Written byFernando_Rawr July 23, 2010

To be honest, I'm noticing that many Kid Viewers are sending positive messages to this page, and I would just like to point out: this show, suite life on deck; is one of the worst things on television, compared to others. Why do our kids (speaking in an adult's point of view) have to watch trash like this? Certainly there are better stuff to watch, or even do. You don't learn anything from the suite life on deck, and you never will. As a general review, I don't like this show at all: the characters are a mess. Disney has gone waaaaay too far, and I've noticed that all of the shows relate somehow. . . It's also funny how the Disney actors think that they are famous (maybe?), because they are seriously overtaking Disney. Countless times have I seen my siblings scream out "Oh my god: Hannah Montana is on suite life on deck OMG Look... Look!" In conclusion, I hope Disney pitfalls, because this is something that I wouldn't want my small family members to watch. I was raised barely watching television (and I still don't: I have a real life). Instead, put them something better to watch: the NEWS, maybe? By the way : as a general notice, Disney was expecting the audiences to be TEENS: DON'T LET YOUR YOUNGER KIDS WATCH THIS GARBAGE: IT'S FOR TEENS -.-
Teen, 13 years old Written byRainforestGal March 12, 2010

Abandon Ship!!

I'm gonna give it to ya streight. I do not like it. The acting stinks, when they were younger it was SO much better. At the beginning of the show it was fine. But London has gotten dumber than ever to the point I cannot stand her! They show too much kissing and things like that, on the remix of Titanic they showed when Zach liked that girl, she was hardly wearing clothes for 1, and . . . man it was a neat idea, but they messed it up. And they make these shows too prodicable. YES we knew Cody would date Bailey. . and its REALLY sappy now. . the idea is good, but once again they messed it up.
Kid, 12 years old December 5, 2009

good show!!!!!!!

i love this show it's really entertaining. But keep in mind this show i a little more sexy than the first. I recomend it to kids 8-13.
Kid, 10 years old December 26, 2010

Funny, clean show

I think it's overall a pretty good show. I like Suite Life of Zack and Cody, and I think this one is just as good. My concerns are London, because she is pretty snobby, and overall DUMB. She doesn't even know her ABC's. or how to spell even a simple word, like School. And she bribes people with money, and lots of it. Her father is a millionare, and she gets praise and spoil by him. She can be kind sometimes, but overall mean. There is some sexual behavior, as for crushes and kissing, but it's mild. Some messages for bribing money, doing mean pranks. As for consumerism, there is Harvord, Yale, and other noticable products. My positives are good role models. I like how Bailey, ( Debby Ryan ) acts. She is a very good role model. Even though her things about Kansas can be a little weird sometimes, she's overall good. Cody can be good, because he expresses interest in school. Though it is very obvious that ever since Cody and Bailey broke up, they still have feelings for each other, they just don't want to admit. Overall, clean funny show.
Kid, 10 years old August 21, 2010

bad.

This show is only about love and crushes. Zack has a crush in almost EVERY EPISODE, Cody and Baily break up, (totally predictable) London's just a rich annoying person, and Mosby hates almost every kid on the boat. The "Special" effects aren't that good, the clothes look cheap, and the actors ARE NOT good role models. When they show the boat on the water, you can tell it's fake. I used to like Disney, now I realize all they can think of is love. I thought Suite LIfe On Deck was the best show on the channel, now i don't, like I said before: IT'S ALL LOVE!!!!! Cody is constantly getting insulted by Zack, For example: In one episode, Zack throws a smoothie at Cody, and after that, he throws another one at him and says: "It's two for one day!" I'd say the show has 1-2 years left.
Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2010

Show all about "hot" girls

It's stupid. Zach is always on "hot" girls. It's a bad show that's all about "hot" aka stupid girls. A bad show. Can't believe it only has two kisses
Kid, 12 years old July 13, 2010

Seriously, they should have just stopped with The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. This is a really stupid show. London is soooo annoying too.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake July 6, 2010

Oh how the might have fallen..... or sank

It was cute at the beginning, but it went out all wrong later. Most of the characters main goals is to date, which I sort of understand because they're growing up. But when they talk about it constantly it trashes the rest of the show. I once heard Zach say to Cody "Your just a grump because nobody wants to have kids with you" - from the StarShip episode. London brags about money, which seems like harmless fun at first, but its gotten constant and annoying. She use to learn lessons and wasnt nearly as dumb as she is now, in the first series she was much more interesting and outgoing. Cody can be ok, but he usually only thinks about Baily and how smart he is ( I said usually not always ) and Zach is one of my favorite characters because he still has more life in him, but he flirts with girls so often and acts a little disrespectful by commenting on the '1's and 10's list of girls attractiveness. The acting has gone way, way down. They sound like they're screaming half the time and the jokes aren't as funny as they use to. Its just lost its quality- although I did like the 'Save the Whales' episode. Some may like the show, but I just don't like the behavior its teaching. And they make it look like dating and money is all the good things in this world. The only other thing I like about the show is the places they travel, although they need to be a lot more informed about the places.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMonarkWing June 29, 2010

Typical for Disney Channel

To tell the truth, it has the same morals all of the shows on Disney have. The characters in this aren't very well actors (they over exagerate and shout a lot) they aren't usually very mice to eachother, like calling eachother names even though its supposr to get laughs, London is getting dumber and dumber as the show continues (makes me want to hit her in the head with a cashmer purse full of dimonds) Baily actually isnt 'horrible' but she makes it seem like being from Kansas makes you a hic by saying things like "What in the name of corn is goin on!" or something like that (just unrealistic although a little funny) Their are hardly any adults to tell them right from wrong. Zach constantly hits on girls and the girls are usually dumber than a light pole. Once in an episode that was suppose to be like the movie Titanic, a girl he was dating wasn't really wearing anything but a shirt and in another episode they found a girl lost at sea and Zach thought she was hot, so by taking advantage of her amesha, he was saying they were dating and they were about to- (but he was cut off before he could say more) London also hits on guys at every single stop they go. Cody and Baily are in an off-on realationship (it was obvious that would happen sinse episode 1) and they keep saying how perfect their realationship is like lifes a fairytale, yet they constantly yell and break up. This time they said its "for good" I'm not trying to be hateful, but that is exactly what they do, like they do on almost every show. No offence to those that like the show, it 'can' be good sometimes.. sometimes.
Teen, 17 years old Written bygakupoxluka240 April 23, 2010

perfect for kids turning into tweens though....

It's not a good show at all, they messed it all up!!! The idea of them trying to mess up a hotel is a lot better than the idea of going to school on a cruise ship....woody is a useless character, cody is more flirtatious, and London is all dumb and full of herself instead of being a little kind-hearted and had at least a bit of common sense once in awhile. Sometimes it has no plot whatsoever, and the acting is poor. They are overdoing this idea and turning it from an entertaining, legit show to a lame, corny fail of a comedy.
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2011

Ok show

This a pretty good show. I think London shouldn't be so mean to Miss. Tutwiler. Another negative message is how London treats Bailey and Mr. Mosbey like dirt.