All member reviews for The Super Hero Squad Show

So-so cartoon mixes action and lots of booger jokes.

Parent of a 3 and 8 year old Written byjeffnem September 23, 2010

Comical satire for the younger set.

It's fun, the violence is brief and incidental to the story, much less prevalent than your standard Bugs Bunny cartoon, where the violence was the punchline.
Kid, 9 years old November 6, 2013

A DISGRACE TO MARVEL!

This is THE worst show I have ever seen. Language is a problem because in a few episodes Ms.Marvel says the word "dang", which is inappropriate for any child to hear. Their voices are terrible (especially Wolverine's), and why did they have to be so small? All the vilians aren't even "vilianny".There are no good messages or even role models,and there are so many awesome heroes they didn't put,especially Spiderman. Nobody should see this show. You will be dissapointed if you do.
Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2014

What the absolute heck?!

Come on, Marvel! Everyone knows how you make such awesome shows with such good messages and cool characters, and you embarrassed yourself with THIS?! What a big shame. Practically everything's wrong with it. Voices, character of characters, language, sometimes outfits, and the episodes. And that annoying theme. Ugh. That's 5 things. I could go on saying exactly what's wrong with each and every character, but that's my thought in general. I do hope that you choose to NOT watch this. It's really disappointing to even the biggest Marvel fans(like me).
Kid, 9 years old April 19, 2010

Give A Kid A Break?!

I mean what Is this?! This Is something you'll see In a comedy show. Disney took the classic Marvel and tore It all down to shreads. Just probaly the most annoying show on the planet. Marvel be your own boss! But I hate the show......They don't even include Spiderman! My favorite!
Kid, 9 years old November 6, 2013

WORST SHOW IN HISTORY

What the heck Marvel?!Seriously?This trash?NOT MEANT FOR YOUNGER KIDS.In every episode,Miss Marvel says,"Ooh d**g."Come on!You can do better.NEVER WATCH THIS SHOW.It should have never been made!>:(
Parent of a 4 year old Written byMama Jenks July 17, 2013

Very Disappointed

I had given up and allowed my son to watch this show, for various reasons I won't be getting into now. But today, an episode a villain taunted the Hulk by telling him he needs to be in the 'Special' Super Hero Squad. That comment was uncalled for and I will be severely limiting my son's watching of this show. The sexual innuendos are bad enough; my son will not be picking up the habit of picking on people with special needs.
Parent Written bybrc123 March 24, 2012

Curse word in "The Forest Green" episode

Watching an episode titled "The Forest Green", and one of characters used the word "D***". It was towards the middle of the show, and one of the characters was shrunken, and buzzing in the ear of the female superhero character, when she exclaimed "D*** flys!". My daughter pointed this out, and later I rewound the episode to confirm.
Kid, 9 years old March 21, 2011

One of the worst shows of all time ever a Marvel rip off, just bad.

Marvel Super Hero Squad Show, lacks style and it's just cheesy and corny.The characters are, like, 3 feet tall and they are in charge of a town (How's that for a horrible show?).Even so, there's no Spiderman, but that wouldn't even make it better.The idea just makes a lot of people go nuts and ''WTH?'' and there are animated fight scenes with fantasy violence.By the title, it's based on Marvel's superheroes and there are toys of it.Launguage, no swearing, but there is launguage.There are booger jokes which is, not even appropiate for kids.Normally, this shouldn't be seen by anyone, espically kids, and just has to rip off Iron Man and friends.Not even close to good, don't watch this piece of crap.
Kid, 11 years old December 4, 2010

awesome

Great! spiderman's coming in season 2!
Kid, 10 years old February 19, 2010

holy flab it is so awsome
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 22, 2013

Not a bad show, I like it

I like the show, its good for kid's because they might find it funny.
Teen, 13 years old Written by13ki December 24, 2012

it's ok, but violent

Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

I'm gonna puke!

There are TOO MANY BOOGER JOKES ON THIS SHOW! IT MAKES ME THROW UP IN MY MOUTH!
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2011

good for all ages

good for pepole who like kids shows.
Parent of a 9 year old Written bySPACEHERO55 June 22, 2010

Perfect for kids showing an interest in superheroes.

Oh this is such a great show. I have been a long time fan of Marvel Superheroes and this is a great show for younger kids who have started to show an interest in superheroes. All the classic Marvel heroes are here. The show is funny and cute. If you want to get your kids into the classic Superheroes that you grew up with then this is a great show to start them off with. I do wish Spider-Man was on the show.
Kid, 10 years old April 18, 2010

funny

funny but not rilly super heroey a nufe
Kid, 9 years old November 24, 2009

Alright

To me this is more of a comedy than and action show. I mean it those have some violence,but half of it is proball suppose to be funny so think it is alright.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymkalv October 21, 2009

Kiddie show.

Boring kiddie show. Marvel fans should stay away.