All member reviews for The Thundermans

Teen, 17 years old Written byasmaa123 November 5, 2013

*yawn*

Same crap.... it pretty much wizards of waverly place if not the incredibles Remember when their was 90"s nick ahhhhhhhh. That was the life!
Kid, 9 years old December 22, 2013

nope

nick has some bad bad shows lately. real stupid, nick. bring back those old shows like rugrats and replace Sanjay and Craig, the Haunted Hathaways, Every Witch's way, and all that junk. real dumb, nick. it really sux.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylizbiz_13 November 24, 2013

Another crappy show

Dont bother, this show sucks. It's really bad and the characters are annoying. THe only good thing is max, cuz he's cute :)
Kid, 8 years old November 15, 2013

Good

Well..Threre Are Pranks.
Teen, 13 years old Written byamortentia December 31, 2013

Why

Cheesy. Just cheesy. No other words, my friends. Nickelodeon once again fails to create a good show.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymalikthewisdomteen1 December 13, 2013

5 stars

I LOVE IT!!! Its so funny. 5 STARS!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bypicardisbetter March 23, 2015

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BOR-ING! It's Incredibles meets Full House and the equation doesn't exactly add up. Unlike Henry Danger, where there is a villain or major problem every episode, Thunderman's have those but they don't make sense
Teen, 17 years old Written bycyberboy5red February 2, 2015

A Beacon Of Hope For Nickelodeon?

I know a lot of Nickelodeon shows nowadays are awful, but this is actually pretty good. It's the first show to revolve around a family since Drake & Josh, but I can promise you it's not a rip-off. And as for "Superhero family's relationships set iffy examples for kids," so what? They fight. There are no 2 people that get along perfectly. This show is definitely a saving grace for the current state of Nickelodeon and is definitely going to be on the air for a long, long time. :)
Kid, 10 years old May 5, 2014

Why do people hate it

I thought it was good
Teen, 13 years old Written bydaliPanDerp February 8, 2015

Are they even trying?

Its pretty much the same crap... Stereotypical characters, check. Fart jokes (not even close to the good ones), check. Horrible acting, check. Overall... Don't even bother!
Kid, 12 years old October 8, 2014

I think kids will love the superheroes and it is really good for kids age 8-11
Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2014

Meh...

The Thundermans aren’t inappropriate and all, but the jokes are recycled and poorly written. Doing random, out of context things is not funny! Nick needs to take the time to sit down and write some actual jokes!
Kid, 8 years old February 8, 2015

iffy

umm... it's okay, but not the best. Now I know that it's copying the incredibles. Now i'm much better off with nick's leading shows like spongebob squarepants. one last word:CRAP!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymackd January 30, 2015

Not very good

In my opinion a million cheesy predictable shows are made like this and it's annoying. I like the idea of the show, but what they did with it ruined it. It's like watching the Disney Channel. (The shows on the Disney Channel are terrible)
Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2014

Good Show!

It's funny and charming, even though the sibling rivalry concept is apparent between Phoebe and Max. It's not realistic, but what superhero show is? Great choice overall.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPhatBacon September 9, 2014

Why, Nick, Why?

With the new premiere of henry danger, there should be one show to cancel, due to both shows revolving around superheroes. With cheesy disses exchanged usually every episode, nick has just went downhill. With disney's comeback of with girl meets world,Nick's having trouble with bringing hit shows to table. It was a nice run, Nick. The roll model of the show is Phoebe. she's always making good grades and is going through the right path with her superhero life. But still, the comedy is cheap where billy & nora come in. They always have some fun around the house. But still, the makers of the failed show "Marvin Marvin" should probably give up now, with each of their episodes averaging around 2.2 views an episode, i can't believe they renewed it for season 3! In conclusion, this show may be pleasing for kids who will take a cheap laugh, but definitely no pleasing for some kids who watch.
Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2014

Meh...

Kid, 11 years old June 11, 2014

Ehh...

I think The Thundermans is pretty much a great show. The only concern is that the kids fight a lot..
Kid, 11 years old July 19, 2015

Not bad at all

Just slapstick
Teen, 14 years old Written byZuberton July 13, 2015

Not worth the time!

I don't know who's been giving this show 4 and 5 star ratings because it definitely does not deserve it. The concept is boring and overused, and I feel like the only reason you should ever choose to watch this show is if you WANT to become a dumbed-down, brain dead zombie. If this is the type of "comedy" Nickelodeon will continue to produce, you might as well just cancel your cable bill and find alternative ways to entertain yourself.