All member reviews for The Tomorrow People

Violent sci-fi series raises discussion points for teens.

Teen, 17 years old Written byrabusler November 29, 2014

Though the literal lifestyle of some of the characters is not something I'd replicate, I think the show has great hearts behind the characters. Great values such as protecting your family and friends. And it showed things like that even "villains" can have a sympathetic side, which I love because in real life there is no such thing as good guys and bad guys; everyone has both issues and good qualities. In the show, sometimes you never always knew who the real bad guy was. Overall, great "breaking out" super-power story plot with pretty good special effects for a storyline of this type. I wish they had a season 2!
Teen, 13 years old Written byPJO October 13, 2014

Interesting/Entertaining

Its a entertaining show, and I love the mystery they tie into it. But there are several scenes where characters are killed (episode names: "Kill or be Killed", "All Tomorrow's Parties", "Sorry for Your Loss").Also the ep. "The Citadel" is probably more violent than the other episodes.
Teen, 14 years old Written byakamba July 5, 2014

My mum was a bit iffy about me watching it at first, because she came in as a gun was being fired at someone. However, after watching three episodes after that (she was kinda forced to; I was using a pen drive to play it on the television) she said it was fine. I wouldn't recommend it to people that are below the age of 13, though.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe movie dude May 17, 2014

Awesome TV

Great show but does talk about rape and has a lot of moderate violence but isn't too bad.
Kid, 11 years old January 12, 2014

Great TV show

This show is very entertaining and thrilling, bu is too violent for young kids. There is also some profanity, including "hell" and "b-tch", and some drugs (in the pilot episode, the main character is showing taking a prescription drug).