All teen and kid member reviews for The Troop

Kid, 10 years old February 12, 2011

Watch this show !!!!!!!!!!!

Love it. Funny show. This show may be kind of scary but intresting. Did I also say funny. You just csn't be younger than six to watch it
Kid, 9 years old November 15, 2009

LOOOOOOVED IT

I loved it. The way they half to zoink them after so nobody remebers. It has good antimation for the monsters they look so real.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDavid Cardino January 29, 2012

Put an end to it already!

This is just a rip-off of The Secret World Of Alex Meck (which is a show I used to like but now I hate it.)The only good thing about this show is the theme song!
Kid, 8 years old February 27, 2012

The Troop

The Troop is a really good show. That's why I was sad to see it go.
Kid, 10 years old August 27, 2011

Pretty good...

Not that violent, pretty good.
Kid, 11 years old June 25, 2011

EEEEWW!!!

EEEEWW!!! Why does everybody like this show? So gross! My brother watches it way too much! So violent! Why is it popular? It is too gross to be popular! I watched only 3 minutes of 1 episode and this guy was eating a cat. Cat's are way too cute to eat! I throw up whenever I even think about how gross this show is! "H**k" is not something people say on kids shows! I cannot believe me, ThreeDaysGrace and icecreamman427 are the only people who actually do not like this show. I had nightmares about this show! When I am an adult and I get kids, This is a show I will never ever let them watch! Sorry kids, I don't think this is a good show for you guys, I would reccomend something else like my favorite show "Adventure Time With Finn And Jake". That show is less gross for kids. This show is probably the most gross show a kid can watch, Do not watch it!!! Why does everybody love this show? Gross!
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana March 2, 2011
i like this show.its really not scary.i dont find anything wrong with this show
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheGreatNoOne February 27, 2011

*giggles*

You know, this show is cool! I must admit, i didn't watch it when it came out, mostly because I don't usually watch any live action Nick show that's not made in Schneider's Bakery. I am surprised this show was canceled so soon. It had a great plot, too. The only episode I didn't like was the Christmas one... that was creepy...
Kid, 10 years old February 15, 2011
This show has so much disgusting monsters and It just makes me wanna throw up whenever I watch this show! My brother watches it all the time but whenever I do not want to watch it, he attacks me because I always refuse to watch this show! I hope he does not see what I wrote here. This is way too violent for kids!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAll Time Low Fanatic February 3, 2011
the best show ever!!! with the best actors ever!
Kid, 8 years old June 15, 2010

Perfect For Tweens!.Not Good For Young Kids.

It's A great show for tweens!.They will LOVE it!It's good for 9+ but not ages like 6.But it's cool!
Teen, 14 years old Written byOrangelover19 June 6, 2010

Good show for anyone!!

I think this show is very entertaining for anyone!!!!But it might be to scary for kids 8 and under..I'm 14 and enjoy this show..your never to old to watch nickelodeon."The Troop"is a show worth watching..
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoccerchick4 October 25, 2009

I WANT A MOVIE MADE OUT OF IT!

How come this show wasn't made earlier? This show is awesomely cool!
Kid, 12 years old October 23, 2009
Kid, 11 years old October 18, 2009

Perfect Show For Tweens!

Parents need to know that there is nofthing at all to worry about in this Tween friendly show,exspect some flirting and some strange looking monsters.This show may be a little frightening to nursery school children(pre-k-kindergarden) and earlie grade school kids(1-2grade)but 3rdgrade-7thgrade should have no problem watching!The teens who are in this show try to help their town and come up with creative ways to resolve Tween like problems and monster problems!