All member reviews for The Twilight Zone

Classic morality tales still make you think.

Parent of a 7, 9, and 11 year old Written bysmcummings95 January 14, 2010

My kids love to watch this show, because they know that I watched it as a kid.
Teen, 15 years old Written byThe Person Guy October 29, 2011

Classic, but scary

This is a really good classic show. It is quite interesting but many episodes can be scary. I'm 15 and still get creeped out sometimes. If your young kids watch it, avoid these episodes: It's a Good Life, New Exhibit, I am the Night, Nick of Time, Long Distance Call, The Dummy, The Hitchhiker, and The Howling Man. They scared me to death!
Kid, 9 years old July 3, 2010

My favorite episode is living doll

in living doll theres violence because tina kills the guy at the end,but theres no blood. This is OK for ages 10 and up and mature kids.
Parent of a 11 year old Written bybobsax August 27, 2010

Perfect for the low budget film-maker.

A lot of kids , probably most, have video cameras. These shows have a lot of great techniques for the low budget film-maker to try out.
Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2010

creepy

This show is great, but some episodes are really scary, like the one where the phone cords fell on the grave and the dead man started calling his wife, and the only noises were creepy dead voiced moans, spoooooooky. but most of the episodes are alright.
Parent of a 8 year old Written byThe Benevolent ... April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written byChristopherGraham January 18, 2015

"The Twilight Zone" by Christopher Graham

I thought that this television series was very pointed and extraordinary in it's own kind of ways. The performances in each episode were outstanding, the screenplays in each episode were very well-written and well-pronounced, the direction in each episode was perfectly skilled, and the whole concept for this series was very clever and really scary stuff. Overall, I thought that this series was very clever and very scary and that it is one of the best experiences I have ever had in the history of television. Teens and 10 year olds are meant to watch this television series and even adults, if they are a fan of science fiction, time, and space. Younger kids under the age of 10 are not meant to see this series based on its scary moments and often perilous and surprising endings.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFathomT December 6, 2014

Know your child

I'm not wasting any time talking about the quality of this show because honestly, everyone knows that this is one of the greatest shows of all time. To be honest, I could have said that this show is Iffy for 7 and under, 6 or under, or maybe even for 5 and under. There's absolutely nothing objectionable here except maybe that most of the time the main people of the episode are terrible people, but they almost always get what's coming to them. There's no sex, no swearing and next to no violence. The only reason not to let a child watch this is that most episodes are remarkably creepy. If your child is easily scared, this is not a good show for them. I suggest watching each episode with your kid to know what they're talking about if they have any Twilight Zone related nightmares anytime and to discuss things like what characters did wrong.
Teen, 14 years old Written byeazy__breezy November 29, 2014

Awesome

Really entertaining and complex. Can be a bit violent at times, and many episodes are disturbing, so best for tweens and up!!!!
Adult Written byDon Draper February 3, 2013

Rod Serling was a genius

This is imo the greatest show of all time, *Kanye voice* OF ALL TIME! There's great social commentary that really makes you think and has messages that still come through almost 50 years after the show ended. The only things parents have to worry about is that younger kids will likely be afraid of most episodes and characters drink and smoke. Other than that people 10 and up should enjoy what I feel is the greatest TV show in history.
Kid, 10 years old December 14, 2012

Good!

I happen to enjoy this show. It makes you think. However, if you don't watch the entire episode, you won't enjoy the show as much.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLautnerFan September 14, 2012

Great plots, though eerie

I really like the twilight zone!! The plots are great and well thought out. One of the reasons that I like it is because of the twists that they come up with to put in the episodes. Some of them are even funny ;D My favorite episode is The After Hours.
Kid, 11 years old September 1, 2012

great shot! classic

Yes its black and white but some tales can be a little bit creepy. The violence is kept to a minimum the series mainly focuses on suspense. There is murder sometimes but not presented in a graphic way. The stories are great creative and entertaining this show is a classic. (NOTE: if your child is under 10 and is easily scared watch the episodes first and decide.)
Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2012

You're in the twilight zone

I LOVE this show!! It's just a little bit of scary but great!! :)
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 9, 2012

Love it!

I love The Twilight Zone.
Kid, 11 years old December 15, 2011

CLASSIC

This is a classic. Not for little kids, but it is not bloody or anything but it will make you think.
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2011

Classic

This is one of the best shows you could watch on TV. The stories are all very entertaining and take unexpected twists, and the morals they portray are always very convincing. You should definitely give it a shot.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLlamaLuvr14 October 12, 2011

ehhh

I didn't see this till I was 11.. I think 13 would be more prefured for the parents. Has weird things, like the house, people, ect.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRamblingjoe October 6, 2011

Brilliant

While not very "scary" by today's standards, this show is a classic and I recommend it to everyone from tweens to adults.
Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2011

Creepy, but good!

I love it! Not for kids under 10 though, too scary for them.