All member reviews for The Twilight Zone

Kid, 9 years old July 3, 2010

My favorite episode is living doll

in living doll theres violence because tina kills the guy at the end,but theres no blood. This is OK for ages 10 and up and mature kids.
Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2010

creepy

This show is great, but some episodes are really scary, like the one where the phone cords fell on the grave and the dead man started calling his wife, and the only noises were creepy dead voiced moans, spoooooooky. but most of the episodes are alright.
Kid, 11 years old January 18, 2010

Perfect for all ages!

I have ALWAYS loved the Twilight Zone!
Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2011

Creepy, but good!

I love it! Not for kids under 10 though, too scary for them.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysweetjynx97 September 12, 2010

perfect period

i love the twilight zone my familiy and i have all of the episodes on dvd little kids may find it a bit scary but otherwise every episode has an amazing story line that can even teach kids lessons
Teen, 13 years old Written bywmays2 June 20, 2010

Cool, but Creepy

A very thought-provoking, interesting, and cool show. However, it's too scary for young kids.
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2010

Love It!

I love this show!Although,I have to say its music is the best part!!!!Some of the episodes are a little scary and violent like the Future Camera one but they are alot of fun to watch.
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2010

Perfect for tweens (If you're into it), not for younger kids

I LOVE The Twilight Zone!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMOVIE13 September 11, 2010

intense crepy thrillers have out date special effects but the thrill never gets old!

i honestly even though this was made in the 1960's i love it!!!!1 It's creepy and perfect for some kids but no kids under 8!
Kid, 9 years old January 3, 2010

Scary, but cool!

I love this show. I've been watching it since I was 6. A few months ago, I watched one called "Night Call." It was good, but then it got scary. I hid in my sleeping bag, biting my nails. That's the thing about "Twilight Zone." It's scary, but you're always peeking around the thing you're hiding behind, because you want to know what happens next.
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2010

I just saw this really scary one about a boy who can make things turn real and in the end after accidently killing his mother his father knows whats beat for him and has him make a fire from a book then the house goes on fire and they die. So sad.Over all great series though.Really makes you think.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBaconator June 17, 2010

I LOVE THIS SHOW. It's the best. Even my little bro, who can't stand me and my old movies, will sit down and watch it with me.
Kid, 12 years old October 24, 2010

Some episodes are REALLY FREAKY, but enjoyable.

I started watching this show on DVD when I was 9. It really freaked me out, and I didn't want to watch any more. but I recently began watching them again. It is an amazing show. A little low paced for some people, but not me. And the fact that it's in black and white has never bothered me. Don't watch the episode "Living Doll." I'm 12, and it gave me nightmares. That voice.... (Shudder). But other than that, iffy for 11. My favorite episode is "Eye of the Beholder". This show is interesting, though-provoking, and just the right amount of creepy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 June 29, 2010

The older ones in black and white were awesome

I still sometimes watch the older ones. I think the newer ones don't have as good acting and are not as interesting or creepy.
Kid, 10 years old June 9, 2011

Much More Mild Than Modern Shows

I luve this. It's a wonderful classic which is creepy but not too much. Pretty mild, hardly any violence.
Kid, 11 years old August 30, 2010

Boon's rating

Very eerie, and not for little kids. most episodes are eerie and disturbing, and sometimes violent. the living doll episode freaked me out the doll tells the man that she's going to kill him, and breaks his neck in the end of that episode. not for easily scared kids at all!
Teen, 16 years old Written byRicochet94 April 15, 2010

What have we got now? CSI? Lost? Survivor? They don't hold a candle when compared to Rod Serling's masterpiece. The greatest TV has ever seen, and probably ever will see. (Not sayin' the others are bad shows... Twilight Zone is just so darn good!) (Please note: I marked the Violence not because of violence per sé, but because of the creepy atmosphere the show is known for. And I marked the Smoking because TZ is famous almost everyone smoking almost constantly.)
Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2010

perfect for tweens

I love the Twilight Zone, it is by far my favorite TV show. The episodes are suspensful and the twist endings are always unsettling. There are a lot of great meaning and deeper meanings. If kids think its too slow, I think thats pathetic.It might be too slow for ages 8 and below.
Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2012

You're in the twilight zone

I LOVE this show!! It's just a little bit of scary but great!! :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byRamblingjoe October 6, 2011

Brilliant

While not very "scary" by today's standards, this show is a classic and I recommend it to everyone from tweens to adults.