All teen and kid member reviews for The Twilight Zone

Teen, 15 years old Written byThe Person Guy October 29, 2011

Classic, but scary

This is a really good classic show. It is quite interesting but many episodes can be scary. I'm 15 and still get creeped out sometimes. If your young kids watch it, avoid these episodes: It's a Good Life, New Exhibit, I am the Night, Nick of Time, Long Distance Call, The Dummy, The Hitchhiker, and The Howling Man. They scared me to death!
Kid, 9 years old July 3, 2010

My favorite episode is living doll

in living doll theres violence because tina kills the guy at the end,but theres no blood. This is OK for ages 10 and up and mature kids.
Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2010

creepy

This show is great, but some episodes are really scary, like the one where the phone cords fell on the grave and the dead man started calling his wife, and the only noises were creepy dead voiced moans, spoooooooky. but most of the episodes are alright.
Kid, 11 years old June 15, 2015

Just don't want The Dummy

I love the Twilight Zone. Most of the episodes are not that scary. But when I saw the episode called The Dummy it scared me silly! I was scared for the entire day! Don't watch that episode till you're 13 or so. Every other episode I've seen hasn't scared me though.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySpike-G. May 13, 2015

Awesome!!

Good, scary, and sometimes it's centered around cruel people who get what they deserve. My favorite episode (and my entire family's) is Living Doll, because of Talky Tina ( a doll that came to life). We all thought it was pretty funny when the doll talked to the guy, especially when she called him on the phone and uttered her infamous 'My name is Talky Tina and I'm going to kill you". A good part is how in the episode, the 'guy' is a cruel stepfather. He's mean to his wife and child, and at the end, he trips on Tina, falls down the stairs, and dies.
Teen, 17 years old Written byChristopherGraham January 18, 2015

"The Twilight Zone" by Christopher Graham

I thought that this television series was very pointed and extraordinary in it's own kind of ways. The performances in each episode were outstanding, the screenplays in each episode were very well-written and well-pronounced, the direction in each episode was perfectly skilled, and the whole concept for this series was very clever and really scary stuff. Overall, I thought that this series was very clever and very scary and that it is one of the best experiences I have ever had in the history of television. Teens and 10 year olds are meant to watch this television series and even adults, if they are a fan of science fiction, time, and space. Younger kids under the age of 10 are not meant to see this series based on its scary moments and often perilous and surprising endings.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFathomT December 6, 2014

Know your child

I'm not wasting any time talking about the quality of this show because honestly, everyone knows that this is one of the greatest shows of all time. To be honest, I could have said that this show is Iffy for 7 and under, 6 or under, or maybe even for 5 and under. There's absolutely nothing objectionable here except maybe that most of the time the main people of the episode are terrible people, but they almost always get what's coming to them. There's no sex, no swearing and next to no violence. The only reason not to let a child watch this is that most episodes are remarkably creepy. If your child is easily scared, this is not a good show for them. I suggest watching each episode with your kid to know what they're talking about if they have any Twilight Zone related nightmares anytime and to discuss things like what characters did wrong.
Teen, 14 years old Written byeazy__breezy November 29, 2014

Awesome

Really entertaining and complex. Can be a bit violent at times, and many episodes are disturbing, so best for tweens and up!!!!
Kid, 10 years old December 14, 2012

Good!

I happen to enjoy this show. It makes you think. However, if you don't watch the entire episode, you won't enjoy the show as much.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLautnerFan September 14, 2012

Great plots, though eerie

I really like the twilight zone!! The plots are great and well thought out. One of the reasons that I like it is because of the twists that they come up with to put in the episodes. Some of them are even funny ;D My favorite episode is The After Hours.
Kid, 11 years old September 1, 2012

great shot! classic

Yes its black and white but some tales can be a little bit creepy. The violence is kept to a minimum the series mainly focuses on suspense. There is murder sometimes but not presented in a graphic way. The stories are great creative and entertaining this show is a classic. (NOTE: if your child is under 10 and is easily scared watch the episodes first and decide.)
Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2012

You're in the twilight zone

I LOVE this show!! It's just a little bit of scary but great!! :)
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 9, 2012

Love it!

I love The Twilight Zone.
Kid, 11 years old December 15, 2011

CLASSIC

This is a classic. Not for little kids, but it is not bloody or anything but it will make you think.
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2011

Classic

This is one of the best shows you could watch on TV. The stories are all very entertaining and take unexpected twists, and the morals they portray are always very convincing. You should definitely give it a shot.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLlamaLuvr14 October 12, 2011

ehhh

I didn't see this till I was 11.. I think 13 would be more prefured for the parents. Has weird things, like the house, people, ect.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRamblingjoe October 6, 2011

Brilliant

While not very "scary" by today's standards, this show is a classic and I recommend it to everyone from tweens to adults.
Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2011

Creepy, but good!

I love it! Not for kids under 10 though, too scary for them.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjmhall97 August 19, 2011

must watch

this show really makes you think. great show, a true classic.
Kid, 10 years old June 9, 2011

Much More Mild Than Modern Shows

I luve this. It's a wonderful classic which is creepy but not too much. Pretty mild, hardly any violence.