All member reviews for The Twilight Zone

Kid, 12 years old October 24, 2010

Some episodes are REALLY FREAKY, but enjoyable.

I started watching this show on DVD when I was 9. It really freaked me out, and I didn't want to watch any more. but I recently began watching them again. It is an amazing show. A little low paced for some people, but not me. And the fact that it's in black and white has never bothered me. Don't watch the episode "Living Doll." I'm 12, and it gave me nightmares. That voice.... (Shudder). But other than that, iffy for 11. My favorite episode is "Eye of the Beholder". This show is interesting, though-provoking, and just the right amount of creepy.
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2010

Perfect for tweens (If you're into it), not for younger kids

I LOVE The Twilight Zone!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysweetjynx97 September 12, 2010

perfect period

i love the twilight zone my familiy and i have all of the episodes on dvd little kids may find it a bit scary but otherwise every episode has an amazing story line that can even teach kids lessons
Teen, 13 years old Written byMOVIE13 September 11, 2010

intense crepy thrillers have out date special effects but the thrill never gets old!

i honestly even though this was made in the 1960's i love it!!!!1 It's creepy and perfect for some kids but no kids under 8!
Kid, 11 years old August 30, 2010

Boon's rating

Very eerie, and not for little kids. most episodes are eerie and disturbing, and sometimes violent. the living doll episode freaked me out the doll tells the man that she's going to kill him, and breaks his neck in the end of that episode. not for easily scared kids at all!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 June 29, 2010

The older ones in black and white were awesome

I still sometimes watch the older ones. I think the newer ones don't have as good acting and are not as interesting or creepy.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywmays2 June 20, 2010

Cool, but Creepy

A very thought-provoking, interesting, and cool show. However, it's too scary for young kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBaconator June 17, 2010

I LOVE THIS SHOW. It's the best. Even my little bro, who can't stand me and my old movies, will sit down and watch it with me.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRicochet94 April 15, 2010

What have we got now? CSI? Lost? Survivor? They don't hold a candle when compared to Rod Serling's masterpiece. The greatest TV has ever seen, and probably ever will see. (Not sayin' the others are bad shows... Twilight Zone is just so darn good!) (Please note: I marked the Violence not because of violence per sé, but because of the creepy atmosphere the show is known for. And I marked the Smoking because TZ is famous almost everyone smoking almost constantly.)
Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2010

perfect for tweens

I love the Twilight Zone, it is by far my favorite TV show. The episodes are suspensful and the twist endings are always unsettling. There are a lot of great meaning and deeper meanings. If kids think its too slow, I think thats pathetic.It might be too slow for ages 8 and below.
Kid, 10 years old January 29, 2010

Perfect for tweens.

I watched the Twilight Zone when I was three. I would not recommend, though, the show for a three year old because of some scary images. There is not anything wrong with this show at all.
Kid, 11 years old January 18, 2010

Perfect for all ages!

I have ALWAYS loved the Twilight Zone!
Kid, 9 years old January 3, 2010

Scary, but cool!

I love this show. I've been watching it since I was 6. A few months ago, I watched one called "Night Call." It was good, but then it got scary. I hid in my sleeping bag, biting my nails. That's the thing about "Twilight Zone." It's scary, but you're always peeking around the thing you're hiding behind, because you want to know what happens next.
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2010

Love It!

I love this show!Although,I have to say its music is the best part!!!!Some of the episodes are a little scary and violent like the Future Camera one but they are alot of fun to watch.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAllieluvsBubbles December 31, 2009

Black and White is the NEW Color!

Most of the episodes are creepy but if you can handle creepy and a little bit scary then The Twilight Zone is for you. Scared me to death with Talking Tina. Watch it! NOW!
Kid, 9 years old November 18, 2009

The first time I ever watched this show was a while ago. I was watching the movie last night. The opening scene was really scary!
Teen, 17 years old Written byZimMan2 September 19, 2009

I love this show. I'm thinking about doing a top 10 episodes list. There is a lot here that kids not only can see, but should see. The way Rod Serling, Richard Matheson, and other writers use science fiction as a means of talking about moral issues and simple human truths is beautifully done. Watch it. Now.
Kid, 11 years old July 18, 2009

It Depends

Well, this show is very different depending on the episodes. For instance, the episodes about killer dolls and puppets are scary, there are also some with uplifting happy endings.
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2009

great sometimes creepy.

uh, its really old. but its also really good. i totally laughed my head off when the little robots went down to earth. the living doll episode creeped me to an inch of my life when she said "im talkie-tina, and i dont forgive you." with her eyes narrowing. but its a cool episode we watched it on the fourth all day.
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2009

An amazing classic!

I thought that this show was going to be really boring but it really rocks! Sometimes there's a marathon on New Year's Eve.