All member reviews for The Ultimate Coyote Ugly Search

Bawdy bar-dancing competition drowns in booze.

Not yet rated
Adult Written bytxalleykat46 April 9, 2008

I love the show and watch it every week a must see

I love the positive attitude that Lil instills in her girls to be the best that they can be. I love her competative nature and that she wants her girls to be the best that they can be. I love the fact that she shares her money as an incentave to get the girls motivated to be the best and in my openion that makes her a very cool person to work for and shows that she cares about the girls that work for her. She gives back and rewards them for the hard work that they give to her. I give two thumbs up to all of you for a great job and I love the show. Keep up the good work Lil and to all the Coyotes out there.
Adult Written bybee2216 April 9, 2008

Not Another One

Not another show, that portraits women being sexual objects. What purpose is this showing young women or women in general. Show up in short skirt/shorts and tiny tops, dance on a bar and pour alcohol for the men that view you as sexual objects. Mindless humans with bodies. Once again sex and alcohol mixed. I thought we were over this, did we not move in time....why is it that we take 2 steps ahead, then 4 back.....Then you wonder why the bar severs and bartenders who are female are victims of verbal/sexual abuse by male patrons....