All member reviews for The Upside Down Show

Outstanding preschool series is fun and inventive.

Parent of a 2 year old Written byhaydensmommy4eva January 19, 2010

annoying

I get so annoyed by this show..they act like thier on drugs seriously..my son is 2 and does not like watching it..he gets bored..these guys are strange and creep me out..i wish nick jr would bring back Jacks big music show..now thats a cute show.
Kid, 10 years old September 9, 2009

Perfect for anyone 5+

I think 2, 3, AND 4 year olds can't yet handle the humor and will be two blown away, but still a great show for anyone between 5-8 (and older than 8)
Parent of a 2 year old Written bySheenaLongland November 15, 2010

LOVE IT

I love this show and so does my son! It definitely reaches my son's energy level and I will even sit and watch it. I also love how they use big words, of course they will explain it, but kids need to hear them! I love this show!
Parent of a 1 and 3 year old Written byJennrleigh October 5, 2009

Perfect for everyone who appreciates make believe!

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Encourages creativity & imagination- things that are becoming a "lost art" My husband & I even enjoy watching this one :)
Parent of a 2 year old Written byRally April 18, 2011

A wonderful kid friendly show at any age!!

I hated it at first because it sounded annoying. I was not paying attention to what was going on because of that. When I started really watching it I fell in love with it. Anyone who has had any experience in drama would understand. These silly men are performing, to perfection, pantomime! It is brilliant! It teaches children to use their imaginations, that it is o.k. to be silly, and to have fun! They are always searching for places, or things. This teaches our children that you have to explore, investigate, search, research, and you can have a good time doing so! They go over words, and how to do things. they teach and make it so much fun that your child, and mine, will love to learn growing up. I'd give it ten thumbs up if I had them!
Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2010

the best show ever

I love the upside down show, It's the best show that nick jr has ever made.
Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios August 30, 2010

this a very positive example for toddlers

a very hilarious show
Kid, 10 years old August 27, 2010

the best show in history of shows

te upside down show i would have to say is the best my favorite show. make new ones i have seen every episode ever this show couldn't be better. awesome job. shmoesome shomb. i think the shmugies would say it that way keep on coming up with new ideas please. i have an i dea. so write me back on here
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 July 3, 2010

well, it's an okay show

my little brothers like this show. It's okay, I mean personally it seems kinda weird (expect in the episode when they did udder chaos that was funny)
Parent of a 3 year old Written byKick_Kiki April 1, 2011

Great for any age! :)

Love it! We hadn't heard of the show until our son (3 yrs old) stumbled upon the game on NickJr.com and he loved it. As for episodes on TV, only time we see it is late at night when the tv happens to get left on or we have trouble sleeping. Really don't see why it's only on so late. Have to dvr so our kiddo can watch. We like it too for the humor and how inventive it is. Especially love when they decided to put away the real items to play with imaginary versions instead. Almost reminds me of improv with how refreshing the style is. :) This is one of the few 'kids shows' that we'll sit down through the whole thing and watch it with our son.
Teen, 15 years old Written byPersethany March 19, 2010

The Upside Down Show is very funny. With their own little languages that they use. It is a very special show that will make the older kids feel more safisticated.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypyoung1998 May 22, 2011

Even my parents love it

I watch it whenever my little sister turns it on. It is so freakin' funny! I don't know why people say it's bad. It is only show I watch on Nick Jr. My friends think I'm crazy for watching Nick Jr., but I said, "Hey! If you were to watch this show, you would be laughing your heads off with me." Anyone of any age is ok for this show. Too bad it only runs from 11 to 11:30 PM each day...Good thing we have DirecTV DVR! :)
Parent of a 3 year old Written byidontlikethisshow September 27, 2010

not to be rude but i dont this is an appropriate show for kids and i dont think this is a learning show too. Those guys are creepy. They have to come up with learning process.
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2010

Great childrens show is fun and imaginative

Me and my sis watched this one late night since we had nothing else to watch and now we love it. It delivers lots of funny humor that can be funny for younger and/or older kids.The imagination level is humongous and very entertaining. The cast is limited which is sometimes a good thing and a bad thing. Too bad theres only 13 episodes. I wish they would make more.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009

Great fun for the whole family!!!

This show is funny and great and it is too bad that there are no more episodes!
Parent of a 3 year old Written bylollycocopuppy September 10, 2010

wayyyyyy too hyper for my taste.

Too hyperractive and frankly annoying. I think it's not appropriate at night when you want to soothe your child instead, it is chaotic and frazzling. Plus these guys are strange. Although I can see why children like the sillyness; but that doesn't mean parents should necessarily like it or encourage their kids to watch it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 21, 2011

haha. i lovee this show. one of my fave kid shows.its funny and entertaining. not creepy or scary. awesome show
Parent of a 3 and 9 year old Written byThe kitchen queen June 14, 2010

Halarios and THE BEST

I adore this show even my 9 year old daughter watches it and my 3 year old keeps on doing ding! I GOT AN IDEA AND SHE PLAYS with the THE IMAGINARY REMOTE too bad they put it at 11:00 pm at noggin
Parent of a 4 and 8 year old Written byCheetah2210 December 15, 2009

I wish it were on more often on Nick jr. It comes on rather late, but my kids really love the show.
Parent of a 3 year old Written bytmkyles October 14, 2009

Perfect for 3yrs and up

I love The Upside Down Show, my 3 yr old and I watch it every night. When it when off air several months back my son and I were not happy. He asked every night when the show was coming on. Just the other day he was eating a piece of cake and my husband asked how it was and my son (3 yrs old) said it was DELECTABLE. He got his from the ice cream episode. He learns so much and laughs when he watches this show and I do too. I'm happy to see it back on Nick Jr.