All member reviews for The Upside Down Show

Kid, 10 years old August 27, 2010

the best show in history of shows

te upside down show i would have to say is the best my favorite show. make new ones i have seen every episode ever this show couldn't be better. awesome job. shmoesome shomb. i think the shmugies would say it that way keep on coming up with new ideas please. i have an i dea. so write me back on here
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

The Most Awesome Show Ever!

The Upside Down Show rocks!It's for kids all ages!It totally rocks through pretend play.Espcially the remote and sound effects.Everyone who loves to be silly should totally watch this.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams March 24, 2015

Loved this show.

The Upside Down Show was fantastic. It's hilarious, good for kids, creative plot, and very fun to watch. Better than new Nick Jr.
Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2014

Great!

I don't really see how it's for younger kids, but it's funny and never leaves me disappointed. Puppet is so funny and clearly the only character who is smart (for some reason Shane & David are really dumb).
Teen, 14 years old Written byupsidedownshowfan12 December 30, 2013

funny show

omg it is sooo funny when they do something funny like doing the silly thing on the door knocking crazy lol XD
Teen, 14 years old Written byUltimateRacer2 April 8, 2013

9/10 Rating

Pretty Good and Hilarious too, You have to realize the funny stuff in it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAbe1998 December 30, 2011

The greatest kids show of all time

I LOVE this show! People who think it's annoying or stupid just don't understand its awesomeness. NOTHING bad about it. Perfect for all ages. I wish I could be on it, part of the reason is because they are so random sometimes. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" "ALBANIAN CHICKEN JUICE?" "..........No........" Also, they do rewind, fast-foward, pause, and SLOW MOTION! I am Abe Luckey, and I approve this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAmethyst500 October 25, 2011

Yikes.

It's not that the show is "not for kids" its just "not for anyone", really. Honestly, if this is what parents consider educational now, what will pre schoolers in thirty years be watching?
Kid, 12 years old September 19, 2011

ON for all ages

I'm 12 and I love this show...
Kid, 11 years old September 1, 2011

Good show! 2+! XD

This show is hillarous! The adults clearly did NOT grudauate from Pre-school! But kids love it. I have to admit. It's funny in a stupid and retarded way. :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bypyoung1998 May 22, 2011

Even my parents love it

I watch it whenever my little sister turns it on. It is so freakin' funny! I don't know why people say it's bad. It is only show I watch on Nick Jr. My friends think I'm crazy for watching Nick Jr., but I said, "Hey! If you were to watch this show, you would be laughing your heads off with me." Anyone of any age is ok for this show. Too bad it only runs from 11 to 11:30 PM each day...Good thing we have DirecTV DVR! :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 21, 2011

haha. i lovee this show. one of my fave kid shows.its funny and entertaining. not creepy or scary. awesome show
Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2010

the best show ever

I love the upside down show, It's the best show that nick jr has ever made.
Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios August 30, 2010

this a very positive example for toddlers

a very hilarious show
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2010

Great childrens show is fun and imaginative

Me and my sis watched this one late night since we had nothing else to watch and now we love it. It delivers lots of funny humor that can be funny for younger and/or older kids.The imagination level is humongous and very entertaining. The cast is limited which is sometimes a good thing and a bad thing. Too bad theres only 13 episodes. I wish they would make more.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 July 3, 2010

well, it's an okay show

my little brothers like this show. It's okay, I mean personally it seems kinda weird (expect in the episode when they did udder chaos that was funny)
Teen, 15 years old Written byPersethany March 19, 2010

The Upside Down Show is very funny. With their own little languages that they use. It is a very special show that will make the older kids feel more safisticated.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDeidarasKoibito February 12, 2010

Great for really any age!

I'm 13 and LOVE this show! It's the only thing (other than Crashbox) that all of my siblings and I can sit down and watch together. Shane and David are hilarious, and the use of imagination is great! My little sister now goes around using the "pause" button on me and my younger brothers.
Kid, 10 years old September 9, 2009

Perfect for anyone 5+

I think 2, 3, AND 4 year olds can't yet handle the humor and will be two blown away, but still a great show for anyone between 5-8 (and older than 8)
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009

Great fun for the whole family!!!

This show is funny and great and it is too bad that there are no more episodes!