All member reviews for The Upside Down Show

Outstanding preschool series is fun and inventive.

Parent of a 3 year old Written byspanora December 9, 2009

Definitely right for the preschool crowd

My son adores this show. The humor is a little silly for me but he laughs at all the jokes.
Parent of an infant, 1, and 3 year old Written byMomwith3Boys March 4, 2009

Love it!!

I have to admitt at first I thought this was the dumbest show. I just caught bits and pieces here and thier. My kids who were 1 and 2 1/2 (when we first discovered the show) were both mezomorized by it. They still are and it's over a year that they're watching it. For toddlers that's a long time. The show keeps them laughing and they don't laugh alot to t.v. I wish they had more shows. I have every episode recorded. So I have it whenever at my disposal.
Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2014

Great!

I don't really see how it's for younger kids, but it's funny and never leaves me disappointed. Puppet is so funny and clearly the only character who is smart (for some reason Shane & David are really dumb).
Teen, 14 years old Written byUltimateRacer2 April 8, 2013

9/10 Rating

Pretty Good and Hilarious too, You have to realize the funny stuff in it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAmethyst500 October 25, 2011

Yikes.

It's not that the show is "not for kids" its just "not for anyone", really. Honestly, if this is what parents consider educational now, what will pre schoolers in thirty years be watching?
Kid, 11 years old September 1, 2011

Good show! 2+! XD

This show is hillarous! The adults clearly did NOT grudauate from Pre-school! But kids love it. I have to admit. It's funny in a stupid and retarded way. :)
Parent of a 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, and 11 year old Written bythe big fam January 21, 2011
My kids range from 2 all the way to 8 and they all love the upside down show. I actualy got a dvr just to record the show for the kids but it seems more shows need to be made. I don't understand why this show is not still making new shows. Kids love this. My kids are glued to the tv when this show is on. It's the only show I have ever had on that all of them sitt and watch all the way through and interact with the show. Not even dora or deigo can get this much reaction out of my kids. Please make more show..
Parent of a 6 year old Written byjmtajt51 July 19, 2010

good for younger kids- just on to late

My six year old loves the show- the only problem I have with it- is it doesn't come on until 11pm- which is really late for a six year old to be up too. But he loves it and it's funny listening to him laugh like crazy.
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2010

Great childrens show is fun and imaginative

Me and my sis watched this one late night since we had nothing else to watch and now we love it. It delivers lots of funny humor that can be funny for younger and/or older kids.The imagination level is humongous and very entertaining. The cast is limited which is sometimes a good thing and a bad thing. Too bad theres only 13 episodes. I wish they would make more.
Teen, 15 years old Written byPersethany March 19, 2010
The Upside Down Show is very funny. With their own little languages that they use. It is a very special show that will make the older kids feel more safisticated.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDeidarasKoibito February 12, 2010

Great for really any age!

I'm 13 and LOVE this show! It's the only thing (other than Crashbox) that all of my siblings and I can sit down and watch together. Shane and David are hilarious, and the use of imagination is great! My little sister now goes around using the "pause" button on me and my younger brothers.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

The Most Awesome Show Ever!

The Upside Down Show rocks!It's for kids all ages!It totally rocks through pretend play.Espcially the remote and sound effects.Everyone who loves to be silly should totally watch this.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams March 24, 2015

Loved this show.

The Upside Down Show was fantastic. It's hilarious, good for kids, creative plot, and very fun to watch. Better than new Nick Jr.
Teen, 14 years old Written byupsidedownshowfan12 December 30, 2013

funny show

omg it is sooo funny when they do something funny like doing the silly thing on the door knocking crazy lol XD
Teen, 13 years old Written byAbe1998 December 30, 2011

The greatest kids show of all time

I LOVE this show! People who think it's annoying or stupid just don't understand its awesomeness. NOTHING bad about it. Perfect for all ages. I wish I could be on it, part of the reason is because they are so random sometimes. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" "ALBANIAN CHICKEN JUICE?" "..........No........" Also, they do rewind, fast-foward, pause, and SLOW MOTION! I am Abe Luckey, and I approve this show.
Kid, 12 years old September 19, 2011

ON for all ages

I'm 12 and I love this show...
Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2010

the best show ever

I love the upside down show, It's the best show that nick jr has ever made.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 July 3, 2010

well, it's an okay show

my little brothers like this show. It's okay, I mean personally it seems kinda weird (expect in the episode when they did udder chaos that was funny)
Parent of a 6 year old Written byLJS1982 November 10, 2009

BEST SHOW! HILARIOUS!

I love watching this show with my son! We both laugh and he even pretends along with Shane and David. The episodes are educational and upbeat. They also encourage the viewer to get off the couch and play. It's the best show on Nick Jr. and probably even on Nickelodeon
Parent of a 3 year old Written byborntago November 10, 2009

DON'T LEAVE

We love it for our son, he plays with his pretend remote with the show and without. He won't go to bed until he watches the show. We wish u were staying.