All member reviews for The Upside Down Show

Outstanding preschool series is fun and inventive.

Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams March 24, 2015

Loved this show.

The Upside Down Show was fantastic. It's hilarious, good for kids, creative plot, and very fun to watch. Better than new Nick Jr.
Teen, 14 years old Written byupsidedownshowfan12 December 30, 2013

funny show

omg it is sooo funny when they do something funny like doing the silly thing on the door knocking crazy lol XD
Parent of a 5 year old Written byHintertreppe February 5, 2013

Frenetic fun for the family

Monty Python for kids. Hilariously absurd.
Parent Written byImSpidey2 June 10, 2012

Hilarious but shouldn't be considered educational.

It's very good but it should air on Nickelodeon, not Nick Jr.. But overall, this show is funny. My mom likes it, and so do I.
Parent Written byElizabeths_mom January 19, 2012

My daughter adores shane and david its her morning and afternoon and bedtime show

My daughter has watched this show since she was 9 months old she learns alot she laughs and has fun and shes almost 20 months on the 20th of Jan. shes so happy when she watches it Please do more NEW SHOWS :) I have them all on my dvr and I watched them ever since I was pregnant they are so funny And its hard not too laugh what they do
Parent Written bykarla402 January 2, 2012

soo bad

very creepy...I hope they take it off...can't stand a thing about this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAbe1998 December 30, 2011

The greatest kids show of all time

I LOVE this show! People who think it's annoying or stupid just don't understand its awesomeness. NOTHING bad about it. Perfect for all ages. I wish I could be on it, part of the reason is because they are so random sometimes. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" "ALBANIAN CHICKEN JUICE?" "..........No........" Also, they do rewind, fast-foward, pause, and SLOW MOTION! I am Abe Luckey, and I approve this show.
Parent Written byTrenten Willamson November 30, 2011

Good show

Great show it actually makes me laugh sometimes
Kid, 12 years old September 19, 2011

ON for all ages

I'm 12 and I love this show...
Parent Written bycool mom and dad August 28, 2011

Loving the upside down show!!!

I have a 3 year old son that loves this show, including myself and my husband.. we love the fact that they make us laugh... i think there are to many parents that are to up tight and need a sense of humor.
Parent of a 2 and 3 year old Written byGrandma47 April 15, 2011

Perfect for Preschoolers

My grandson (3 now) has been watching this since he figured out what the TV was. It's on NickJr. on our cable system. They have back to back episodes. If he only gets 1 hour of TV that day, he's waiting until Shane and David are on. Every time. Beats out Sponge Bob and Yo Gabba Gabba.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byKick_Kiki April 1, 2011

Great for any age! :)

Love it! We hadn't heard of the show until our son (3 yrs old) stumbled upon the game on NickJr.com and he loved it. As for episodes on TV, only time we see it is late at night when the tv happens to get left on or we have trouble sleeping. Really don't see why it's only on so late. Have to dvr so our kiddo can watch. We like it too for the humor and how inventive it is. Especially love when they decided to put away the real items to play with imaginary versions instead. Almost reminds me of improv with how refreshing the style is. :) This is one of the few 'kids shows' that we'll sit down through the whole thing and watch it with our son.
Parent of a 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, and 11 year old Written bythe big fam January 21, 2011
My kids range from 2 all the way to 8 and they all love the upside down show. I actualy got a dvr just to record the show for the kids but it seems more shows need to be made. I don't understand why this show is not still making new shows. Kids love this. My kids are glued to the tv when this show is on. It's the only show I have ever had on that all of them sitt and watch all the way through and interact with the show. Not even dora or deigo can get this much reaction out of my kids. Please make more show..
Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2010

the best show ever

I love the upside down show, It's the best show that nick jr has ever made.
Parent of a 6 year old Written byjmtajt51 July 19, 2010

good for younger kids- just on to late

My six year old loves the show- the only problem I have with it- is it doesn't come on until 11pm- which is really late for a six year old to be up too. But he loves it and it's funny listening to him laugh like crazy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 July 3, 2010

well, it's an okay show

my little brothers like this show. It's okay, I mean personally it seems kinda weird (expect in the episode when they did udder chaos that was funny)
Parent of a 4 and 8 year old Written byCheetah2210 December 15, 2009
I wish it were on more often on Nick jr. It comes on rather late, but my kids really love the show.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byspanora December 9, 2009

Definitely right for the preschool crowd

My son adores this show. The humor is a little silly for me but he laughs at all the jokes.
Parent of a 6 year old Written byLJS1982 November 10, 2009

BEST SHOW! HILARIOUS!

I love watching this show with my son! We both laugh and he even pretends along with Shane and David. The episodes are educational and upbeat. They also encourage the viewer to get off the couch and play. It's the best show on Nick Jr. and probably even on Nickelodeon
Parent of a 3 year old Written byborntago November 10, 2009

DON'T LEAVE

We love it for our son, he plays with his pretend remote with the show and without. He won't go to bed until he watches the show. We wish u were staying.