All member reviews for The Upside Down Show

Outstanding preschool series is fun and inventive.

Parent of a 3 year old Written bylollycocopuppy September 10, 2010

wayyyyyy too hyper for my taste.

Too hyperractive and frankly annoying. I think it's not appropriate at night when you want to soothe your child instead, it is chaotic and frazzling. Plus these guys are strange. Although I can see why children like the sillyness; but that doesn't mean parents should necessarily like it or encourage their kids to watch it.
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2010

Great childrens show is fun and imaginative

Me and my sis watched this one late night since we had nothing else to watch and now we love it. It delivers lots of funny humor that can be funny for younger and/or older kids.The imagination level is humongous and very entertaining. The cast is limited which is sometimes a good thing and a bad thing. Too bad theres only 13 episodes. I wish they would make more.
Teen, 15 years old Written byPersethany March 19, 2010
The Upside Down Show is very funny. With their own little languages that they use. It is a very special show that will make the older kids feel more safisticated.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDeidarasKoibito February 12, 2010

Great for really any age!

I'm 13 and LOVE this show! It's the only thing (other than Crashbox) that all of my siblings and I can sit down and watch together. Shane and David are hilarious, and the use of imagination is great! My little sister now goes around using the "pause" button on me and my younger brothers.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byhaydensmommy4eva January 19, 2010

annoying

I get so annoyed by this show..they act like thier on drugs seriously..my son is 2 and does not like watching it..he gets bored..these guys are strange and creep me out..i wish nick jr would bring back Jacks big music show..now thats a cute show.
Parent of an infant, 1, and 3 year old Written byMomwith3Boys March 4, 2009

Love it!!

I have to admitt at first I thought this was the dumbest show. I just caught bits and pieces here and thier. My kids who were 1 and 2 1/2 (when we first discovered the show) were both mezomorized by it. They still are and it's over a year that they're watching it. For toddlers that's a long time. The show keeps them laughing and they don't laugh alot to t.v. I wish they had more shows. I have every episode recorded. So I have it whenever at my disposal.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

The Most Awesome Show Ever!

The Upside Down Show rocks!It's for kids all ages!It totally rocks through pretend play.Espcially the remote and sound effects.Everyone who loves to be silly should totally watch this.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams March 24, 2015

Loved this show.

The Upside Down Show was fantastic. It's hilarious, good for kids, creative plot, and very fun to watch. Better than new Nick Jr.
Teen, 14 years old Written byupsidedownshowfan12 December 30, 2013

funny show

omg it is sooo funny when they do something funny like doing the silly thing on the door knocking crazy lol XD
Parent Written bykarla402 January 2, 2012

soo bad

very creepy...I hope they take it off...can't stand a thing about this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAbe1998 December 30, 2011

The greatest kids show of all time

I LOVE this show! People who think it's annoying or stupid just don't understand its awesomeness. NOTHING bad about it. Perfect for all ages. I wish I could be on it, part of the reason is because they are so random sometimes. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" "ALBANIAN CHICKEN JUICE?" "..........No........" Also, they do rewind, fast-foward, pause, and SLOW MOTION! I am Abe Luckey, and I approve this show.
Parent Written byTrenten Willamson November 30, 2011

Good show

Great show it actually makes me laugh sometimes
Kid, 12 years old September 19, 2011

ON for all ages

I'm 12 and I love this show...
Parent of a 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, and 11 year old Written bythe big fam January 21, 2011
My kids range from 2 all the way to 8 and they all love the upside down show. I actualy got a dvr just to record the show for the kids but it seems more shows need to be made. I don't understand why this show is not still making new shows. Kids love this. My kids are glued to the tv when this show is on. It's the only show I have ever had on that all of them sitt and watch all the way through and interact with the show. Not even dora or deigo can get this much reaction out of my kids. Please make more show..
Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2010

the best show ever

I love the upside down show, It's the best show that nick jr has ever made.
Parent of a 6 year old Written byjmtajt51 July 19, 2010

good for younger kids- just on to late

My six year old loves the show- the only problem I have with it- is it doesn't come on until 11pm- which is really late for a six year old to be up too. But he loves it and it's funny listening to him laugh like crazy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 July 3, 2010

well, it's an okay show

my little brothers like this show. It's okay, I mean personally it seems kinda weird (expect in the episode when they did udder chaos that was funny)
Parent of a 3 year old Written byspanora December 9, 2009

Definitely right for the preschool crowd

My son adores this show. The humor is a little silly for me but he laughs at all the jokes.
Parent of a 6 year old Written byLJS1982 November 10, 2009

BEST SHOW! HILARIOUS!

I love watching this show with my son! We both laugh and he even pretends along with Shane and David. The episodes are educational and upbeat. They also encourage the viewer to get off the couch and play. It's the best show on Nick Jr. and probably even on Nickelodeon
Parent of a 3 year old Written byborntago November 10, 2009

DON'T LEAVE

We love it for our son, he plays with his pretend remote with the show and without. He won't go to bed until he watches the show. We wish u were staying.