All member reviews for The Upside Down Show

Outstanding preschool series is fun and inventive.

Parent of a 2 and 3 year old Written byGrandma47 April 15, 2011

Perfect for Preschoolers

My grandson (3 now) has been watching this since he figured out what the TV was. It's on NickJr. on our cable system. They have back to back episodes. If he only gets 1 hour of TV that day, he's waiting until Shane and David are on. Every time. Beats out Sponge Bob and Yo Gabba Gabba.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byKick_Kiki April 1, 2011

Great for any age! :)

Love it! We hadn't heard of the show until our son (3 yrs old) stumbled upon the game on NickJr.com and he loved it. As for episodes on TV, only time we see it is late at night when the tv happens to get left on or we have trouble sleeping. Really don't see why it's only on so late. Have to dvr so our kiddo can watch. We like it too for the humor and how inventive it is. Especially love when they decided to put away the real items to play with imaginary versions instead. Almost reminds me of improv with how refreshing the style is. :) This is one of the few 'kids shows' that we'll sit down through the whole thing and watch it with our son.
Parent of a 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, and 11 year old Written bythe big fam January 21, 2011

My kids range from 2 all the way to 8 and they all love the upside down show. I actualy got a dvr just to record the show for the kids but it seems more shows need to be made. I don't understand why this show is not still making new shows. Kids love this. My kids are glued to the tv when this show is on. It's the only show I have ever had on that all of them sitt and watch all the way through and interact with the show. Not even dora or deigo can get this much reaction out of my kids. Please make more show..
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 21, 2011

haha. i lovee this show. one of my fave kid shows.its funny and entertaining. not creepy or scary. awesome show
Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2010

the best show ever

I love the upside down show, It's the best show that nick jr has ever made.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bySheenaLongland November 15, 2010

LOVE IT

I love this show and so does my son! It definitely reaches my son's energy level and I will even sit and watch it. I also love how they use big words, of course they will explain it, but kids need to hear them! I love this show!
Parent of a 3 year old Written byidontlikethisshow September 27, 2010

not to be rude but i dont this is an appropriate show for kids and i dont think this is a learning show too. Those guys are creepy. They have to come up with learning process.
Parent of a 3 year old Written bylollycocopuppy September 10, 2010

wayyyyyy too hyper for my taste.

Too hyperractive and frankly annoying. I think it's not appropriate at night when you want to soothe your child instead, it is chaotic and frazzling. Plus these guys are strange. Although I can see why children like the sillyness; but that doesn't mean parents should necessarily like it or encourage their kids to watch it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios August 30, 2010

this a very positive example for toddlers

a very hilarious show
Parent of a 6 year old Written byjmtajt51 July 19, 2010

good for younger kids- just on to late

My six year old loves the show- the only problem I have with it- is it doesn't come on until 11pm- which is really late for a six year old to be up too. But he loves it and it's funny listening to him laugh like crazy.
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2010

Great childrens show is fun and imaginative

Me and my sis watched this one late night since we had nothing else to watch and now we love it. It delivers lots of funny humor that can be funny for younger and/or older kids.The imagination level is humongous and very entertaining. The cast is limited which is sometimes a good thing and a bad thing. Too bad theres only 13 episodes. I wish they would make more.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 July 3, 2010

well, it's an okay show

my little brothers like this show. It's okay, I mean personally it seems kinda weird (expect in the episode when they did udder chaos that was funny)
Parent of a 3 and 9 year old Written byThe kitchen queen June 14, 2010

Halarios and THE BEST

I adore this show even my 9 year old daughter watches it and my 3 year old keeps on doing ding! I GOT AN IDEA AND SHE PLAYS with the THE IMAGINARY REMOTE too bad they put it at 11:00 pm at noggin
Teen, 15 years old Written byPersethany March 19, 2010

The Upside Down Show is very funny. With their own little languages that they use. It is a very special show that will make the older kids feel more safisticated.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDeidarasKoibito February 12, 2010

Great for really any age!

I'm 13 and LOVE this show! It's the only thing (other than Crashbox) that all of my siblings and I can sit down and watch together. Shane and David are hilarious, and the use of imagination is great! My little sister now goes around using the "pause" button on me and my younger brothers.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byhaydensmommy4eva January 19, 2010

annoying

I get so annoyed by this show..they act like thier on drugs seriously..my son is 2 and does not like watching it..he gets bored..these guys are strange and creep me out..i wish nick jr would bring back Jacks big music show..now thats a cute show.
Parent of a 4 and 8 year old Written byCheetah2210 December 15, 2009

I wish it were on more often on Nick jr. It comes on rather late, but my kids really love the show.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byspanora December 9, 2009

Definitely right for the preschool crowd

My son adores this show. The humor is a little silly for me but he laughs at all the jokes.
Parent of a 6 year old Written byLJS1982 November 10, 2009

BEST SHOW! HILARIOUS!

I love watching this show with my son! We both laugh and he even pretends along with Shane and David. The episodes are educational and upbeat. They also encourage the viewer to get off the couch and play. It's the best show on Nick Jr. and probably even on Nickelodeon
Parent of a 3 year old Written byborntago November 10, 2009

DON'T LEAVE

We love it for our son, he plays with his pretend remote with the show and without. He won't go to bed until he watches the show. We wish u were staying.