All member reviews for The Upside Down Show

Outstanding preschool series is fun and inventive.

Adult Written bymarinelovr April 9, 2008

A Must See Show For All Ages

I have a four year old daughter and I babysit a 21 month old boy. There are very few shows that can hold both of their attentions for more than 30 seconds. That is until The Upside Down Show comes on. My daughter loves to work the remote that she recieves at the beginning of the show, and the boy loves the puppets and the silly faces that Shane and David make. I actually love to watch it too. It stays entertaining and leaves me wanting more. I just wish there were more shows that taught in an entertaining way instead of having shows that make no sense!
Adult Written byLuvingsinglemom April 9, 2008

My 18 month old LOVES it.

This show IS by far the best show for kids on tv. My 18 month old will watch it all day. She thinks Shane and David are the best. She runs to the TV every morning and says "My Show, My Show" I am very pleased with the teaching method that these people have come up with. I can't wait to see more! Thank you creators of THE UPSIDE DOWN SHOW!
Parent of a 4 year old Written bymarykins2004 April 9, 2008

Fascinating to Watch!

This show is funny, imaginative! The imagination aspect is just incredible! It's fascinating to watch. My 3year old grandson, who is a sophisticated media kid due to his parents!, laughs and watches spellbound. I think it helps kids develop imaginative play! Great show.
Adult Written bymta2153 April 9, 2008

Can't decide which is more fun-watching this show or seeing my son watch it

What a zany fun way in which to teach our preschoolers. My son really gets into it. He is up on his feet interacting and having a great time.
Adult Written bynicci1977 April 9, 2008

I look faward to watching it with my 3 y old

The show is great and funny and my 3 year old comes screaming in the kitchen when it comes on!! pulling at me so we can watch it together..I love it as much as she does
Adult Written byVickiHoc April 9, 2008

The best show on TV!

We need a UK DVD release PLEASE!!!!! My five year old laughs from the minute he sees Shaun and David till the minute the show ends. We had to explain that Father Christmas doesn't make DVD's!!
Adult Written byJustJ April 9, 2008

My son, 4 years old, has an autistic spectrum disorder. He LOVES this show and actually interacts with it, which is a big deal for kids on the spectrum. We started playing the Upside Down Show ourselves, making each other do silly things with an imaginary remote! It's great for him because he has a tough time using his imagination and being creative and spontaneous with play. It's great for me and my husband who really appreciate the humor and talents of Shane and David. I am extremely grateful to the creators of this show and to the Umbilical Brothers (who, in case you don't know, do all the sound effects for Maisy). You have created, in my humble opinion, the greatest kids show ever!
Adult Written bydlgrant4701 April 9, 2008

Creativity Galore!

This has got to be one of the BEST shows on television for children! From the moment it comes on my son has his "remote" ready. Shane and David encourage creativity and fun. I think it's great for kids who might not have a lot of "things" to play with because The Umbilical Brothers have keyed in on helping kids play with their imaginations. We have TiVo this show is on a season pass because my son asks to watch it all the time. It's GREAT!!!
Adult Written bylittleus April 9, 2008

I have a 17 month old that isn't very interested in TV. One day I realized that I didn't hear her playing and ran to check on her. She was standing in the middle of the living room focused on the TV smiling. From that day on, we watch The Upside Down show together and laugh the entire time. It's not only entertaining to her, but me as well. Great show Shane and David! Now get this on DVD!!!
Adult Written byhalldinbean April 9, 2008

Seriously Silly

We love this show - my son (5) asks me to play through on demand constantly. This pair does great physical comedy and very tongue in cheek to help kids learn many concepts, including social ones. I love that they play on the remote control, which is such a large part of our lives now.
Adult Written byscubamama April 9, 2008

I enjoy it almost as much as my 2 year old!

I really enjoy The Upside Down Show. My two year old can't get enough of it. I have taped all 13 episodes for him and I think that we have watched them over 10 times. My son puts his head on the floor waiting for us to say, "Who pressed the upside down button?" He has learned a lot from this program and we can't wait for new episodes to come out. A great show!
Adult Written byemluchsinger April 9, 2008

Best for toddler imaginations

I have a 2 (almost 3) year old that LOVES this show. He can't get enough, and his imagination has flourished since watching it. He's forever bringing me imaginary gifts. The show has helped him entertain himself w/ the lack of toys. I can't say enough good about "Shane and David".
Adult Written byMRSLenz April 9, 2008

I even like it!

I love 10:00 am at our house, shane and david come to play! My 4 year old knows when the stove clock says 10:00 that the Upside Down show is on and he gets out his imaginary remote! I like the the brothers "puns" are geared towrd funny for kids and parents at times and I laugh and play for a half an hour with my son every weekday and then replay the show for hours even days after! The imaginary remote is used all day for my son and it's given us a special game, even daddy gets in on the fun too! I love this show and wish more kids shows were like it! I can't stand the sappy barney songs and even blues clues seems tooo young sometimes! Shane and David play with my son not for him... 5 Stars YEAH!
Adult Written bysupersheryll April 9, 2008

David and Shane please don't turn the off button on forever!

So I here that a second season of The Upside Down Show may not be in production. The actors fear to turn into another "Wiggles" like group. Please, don't cancel your show! The Upside Down show is only one of the very few shows he actually enjoys. This show keeps my 2 year old moving, from running his action fingers around the room, to knocking on doors. I love the sarcastic adult humor tied into the show and the boys's quirky antics.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I love to pretend!

I love this show.And i'm 9!I love to pretend with my remote and ryhme with the schmuzzies!
Adult Written bylitlepacer April 9, 2008

A Very Eye Catching Show

I hope we will continue to see these two zany fellows for a long long time. I have a 2 yr old grandson and a 1 yr old granddaughter and they are always glued to the TV when this show comes on. My 11 yr old loves it also. My grandson, after the show will imatate the show and uses his imagination more each day, and I believe it is this show that helps. There are to many kids that do not have imaginations any more and i think that is the key to creativity and learning. So please keep these guys on the TV. And when can we buy DVD?
Adult Written byDaphne67 April 9, 2008

We love it!

My almost-2-year-old adores this show. I even catch my 9-year-old watching it with her. It's funny& smart enough for adults to watch along, and entertaining enough that it keeps my daughter busy so I can load the dishwasher. "Brilliant!" as the main characters would say. I read on this site that they may not renew the show because Shane & David don't want to be like The Wiggles--this is 10,000 times smarter than the Wiggles! Please don't let it get away!
Adult Written bymamaduck April 9, 2008

My 2yr old daughter and I simply LOVE THe Upside Down Show. This a brilliant show that has brought so much more imagination and expression to my daughters life it's amazing. There is plenty of comedy and excitement and all in all just laugh out loud learning experience. I certainly hope this one hangs around for a while, it's a definate winner!
Adult Written bykeerstn April 9, 2008

Hysterical Laughter from my 6-yr-old AND my 3-yr-old (AND ME!)

These guys are bizarre and very, very funny -- not like the Wiggles at all! Their wry wit keeps me laughing throughout, and both of my kids -- 6 and 3 -- were hysterical, too. This is the show that taught my kids that bellies move when they laugh -- not from the show, but from their bellies moving so frequently! Imaginative and brilliant, we're always sorry when it ends. When is the video coming out??!?
Adult Written byJustAnotherSmith April 9, 2008

Action-Fingers to the Rescue.....

I didn't realize when we (my 2 year-old and I) started watching "The Upside Down Show" that not only would my husband get sucked in, but the "Action Fingers" would be moving into my house! In addition to "action fingers" living with us, my son has also aquired "super sensitive hearing", has a permanent pair of "binoculars", and has developed a "Broo-ja-ja knock"!!!!!!! We LOVE Shane & David!!!