All member reviews for The Upside Down Show

Outstanding preschool series is fun and inventive.

Kid, 10 years old August 27, 2010

the best show in history of shows

te upside down show i would have to say is the best my favorite show. make new ones i have seen every episode ever this show couldn't be better. awesome job. shmoesome shomb. i think the shmugies would say it that way keep on coming up with new ideas please. i have an i dea. so write me back on here
Parent of a 2 year old Written byRally April 18, 2011

A wonderful kid friendly show at any age!!

I hated it at first because it sounded annoying. I was not paying attention to what was going on because of that. When I started really watching it I fell in love with it. Anyone who has had any experience in drama would understand. These silly men are performing, to perfection, pantomime! It is brilliant! It teaches children to use their imaginations, that it is o.k. to be silly, and to have fun! They are always searching for places, or things. This teaches our children that you have to explore, investigate, search, research, and you can have a good time doing so! They go over words, and how to do things. they teach and make it so much fun that your child, and mine, will love to learn growing up. I'd give it ten thumbs up if I had them!
Parent of a 2 year old Written bytotmom November 20, 2009
My 2 year old son Loves this show soooooooo much!
Parent of a 2 year old Written bySheenaLongland November 15, 2010

LOVE IT

I love this show and so does my son! It definitely reaches my son's energy level and I will even sit and watch it. I also love how they use big words, of course they will explain it, but kids need to hear them! I love this show!
Parent of a 3 and 9 year old Written byThe kitchen queen June 14, 2010

Halarios and THE BEST

I adore this show even my 9 year old daughter watches it and my 3 year old keeps on doing ding! I GOT AN IDEA AND SHE PLAYS with the THE IMAGINARY REMOTE too bad they put it at 11:00 pm at noggin
Parent Written byImSpidey2 June 10, 2012

Hilarious but shouldn't be considered educational.

It's very good but it should air on Nickelodeon, not Nick Jr.. But overall, this show is funny. My mom likes it, and so do I.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byKick_Kiki April 1, 2011

Great for any age! :)

Love it! We hadn't heard of the show until our son (3 yrs old) stumbled upon the game on NickJr.com and he loved it. As for episodes on TV, only time we see it is late at night when the tv happens to get left on or we have trouble sleeping. Really don't see why it's only on so late. Have to dvr so our kiddo can watch. We like it too for the humor and how inventive it is. Especially love when they decided to put away the real items to play with imaginary versions instead. Almost reminds me of improv with how refreshing the style is. :) This is one of the few 'kids shows' that we'll sit down through the whole thing and watch it with our son.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 21, 2011
haha. i lovee this show. one of my fave kid shows.its funny and entertaining. not creepy or scary. awesome show
Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios August 30, 2010

this a very positive example for toddlers

a very hilarious show
Parent of a 4 and 8 year old Written byCheetah2210 December 15, 2009
I wish it were on more often on Nick jr. It comes on rather late, but my kids really love the show.
Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2014

Great!

I don't really see how it's for younger kids, but it's funny and never leaves me disappointed. Puppet is so funny and clearly the only character who is smart (for some reason Shane & David are really dumb).
Teen, 14 years old Written byUltimateRacer2 April 8, 2013

9/10 Rating

Pretty Good and Hilarious too, You have to realize the funny stuff in it.
Parent of a 5 year old Written byHintertreppe February 5, 2013

Frenetic fun for the family

Monty Python for kids. Hilariously absurd.
Parent Written byElizabeths_mom January 19, 2012

My daughter adores shane and david its her morning and afternoon and bedtime show

My daughter has watched this show since she was 9 months old she learns alot she laughs and has fun and shes almost 20 months on the 20th of Jan. shes so happy when she watches it Please do more NEW SHOWS :) I have them all on my dvr and I watched them ever since I was pregnant they are so funny And its hard not too laugh what they do
Teen, 13 years old Written byAmethyst500 October 25, 2011

Yikes.

It's not that the show is "not for kids" its just "not for anyone", really. Honestly, if this is what parents consider educational now, what will pre schoolers in thirty years be watching?
Kid, 11 years old September 1, 2011

Good show! 2+! XD

This show is hillarous! The adults clearly did NOT grudauate from Pre-school! But kids love it. I have to admit. It's funny in a stupid and retarded way. :)
Parent Written bycool mom and dad August 28, 2011

Loving the upside down show!!!

I have a 3 year old son that loves this show, including myself and my husband.. we love the fact that they make us laugh... i think there are to many parents that are to up tight and need a sense of humor.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypyoung1998 May 22, 2011

Even my parents love it

I watch it whenever my little sister turns it on. It is so freakin' funny! I don't know why people say it's bad. It is only show I watch on Nick Jr. My friends think I'm crazy for watching Nick Jr., but I said, "Hey! If you were to watch this show, you would be laughing your heads off with me." Anyone of any age is ok for this show. Too bad it only runs from 11 to 11:30 PM each day...Good thing we have DirecTV DVR! :)
Parent of a 2 and 3 year old Written byGrandma47 April 15, 2011

Perfect for Preschoolers

My grandson (3 now) has been watching this since he figured out what the TV was. It's on NickJr. on our cable system. They have back to back episodes. If he only gets 1 hour of TV that day, he's waiting until Shane and David are on. Every time. Beats out Sponge Bob and Yo Gabba Gabba.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byidontlikethisshow September 27, 2010
not to be rude but i dont this is an appropriate show for kids and i dont think this is a learning show too. Those guys are creepy. They have to come up with learning process.