All member reviews for The Upside Down Show

Outstanding preschool series is fun and inventive.

Kid, 10 years old August 27, 2010

the best show in history of shows

te upside down show i would have to say is the best my favorite show. make new ones i have seen every episode ever this show couldn't be better. awesome job. shmoesome shomb. i think the shmugies would say it that way keep on coming up with new ideas please. i have an i dea. so write me back on here
Parent of a 2 year old Written byRally April 18, 2011

A wonderful kid friendly show at any age!!

I hated it at first because it sounded annoying. I was not paying attention to what was going on because of that. When I started really watching it I fell in love with it. Anyone who has had any experience in drama would understand. These silly men are performing, to perfection, pantomime! It is brilliant! It teaches children to use their imaginations, that it is o.k. to be silly, and to have fun! They are always searching for places, or things. This teaches our children that you have to explore, investigate, search, research, and you can have a good time doing so! They go over words, and how to do things. they teach and make it so much fun that your child, and mine, will love to learn growing up. I'd give it ten thumbs up if I had them!
Parent of a 2 year old Written bytotmom November 20, 2009
My 2 year old son Loves this show soooooooo much!
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 21, 2011
haha. i lovee this show. one of my fave kid shows.its funny and entertaining. not creepy or scary. awesome show
Parent of a 2 year old Written bySheenaLongland November 15, 2010

LOVE IT

I love this show and so does my son! It definitely reaches my son's energy level and I will even sit and watch it. I also love how they use big words, of course they will explain it, but kids need to hear them! I love this show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios August 30, 2010

this a very positive example for toddlers

a very hilarious show
Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2014

Great!

I don't really see how it's for younger kids, but it's funny and never leaves me disappointed. Puppet is so funny and clearly the only character who is smart (for some reason Shane & David are really dumb).
Teen, 14 years old Written byUltimateRacer2 April 8, 2013

9/10 Rating

Pretty Good and Hilarious too, You have to realize the funny stuff in it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAmethyst500 October 25, 2011

Yikes.

It's not that the show is "not for kids" its just "not for anyone", really. Honestly, if this is what parents consider educational now, what will pre schoolers in thirty years be watching?
Kid, 11 years old September 1, 2011

Good show! 2+! XD

This show is hillarous! The adults clearly did NOT grudauate from Pre-school! But kids love it. I have to admit. It's funny in a stupid and retarded way. :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bypyoung1998 May 22, 2011

Even my parents love it

I watch it whenever my little sister turns it on. It is so freakin' funny! I don't know why people say it's bad. It is only show I watch on Nick Jr. My friends think I'm crazy for watching Nick Jr., but I said, "Hey! If you were to watch this show, you would be laughing your heads off with me." Anyone of any age is ok for this show. Too bad it only runs from 11 to 11:30 PM each day...Good thing we have DirecTV DVR! :)
Parent of a 3 year old Written byidontlikethisshow September 27, 2010
not to be rude but i dont this is an appropriate show for kids and i dont think this is a learning show too. Those guys are creepy. They have to come up with learning process.
Parent of a 3 year old Written bylollycocopuppy September 10, 2010

wayyyyyy too hyper for my taste.

Too hyperractive and frankly annoying. I think it's not appropriate at night when you want to soothe your child instead, it is chaotic and frazzling. Plus these guys are strange. Although I can see why children like the sillyness; but that doesn't mean parents should necessarily like it or encourage their kids to watch it.
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2010

Great childrens show is fun and imaginative

Me and my sis watched this one late night since we had nothing else to watch and now we love it. It delivers lots of funny humor that can be funny for younger and/or older kids.The imagination level is humongous and very entertaining. The cast is limited which is sometimes a good thing and a bad thing. Too bad theres only 13 episodes. I wish they would make more.
Parent of a 3 and 9 year old Written byThe kitchen queen June 14, 2010

Halarios and THE BEST

I adore this show even my 9 year old daughter watches it and my 3 year old keeps on doing ding! I GOT AN IDEA AND SHE PLAYS with the THE IMAGINARY REMOTE too bad they put it at 11:00 pm at noggin
Teen, 15 years old Written byPersethany March 19, 2010
The Upside Down Show is very funny. With their own little languages that they use. It is a very special show that will make the older kids feel more safisticated.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDeidarasKoibito February 12, 2010

Great for really any age!

I'm 13 and LOVE this show! It's the only thing (other than Crashbox) that all of my siblings and I can sit down and watch together. Shane and David are hilarious, and the use of imagination is great! My little sister now goes around using the "pause" button on me and my younger brothers.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byhaydensmommy4eva January 19, 2010

annoying

I get so annoyed by this show..they act like thier on drugs seriously..my son is 2 and does not like watching it..he gets bored..these guys are strange and creep me out..i wish nick jr would bring back Jacks big music show..now thats a cute show.
Parent of an infant, 1, and 3 year old Written byMomwith3Boys March 4, 2009

Love it!!

I have to admitt at first I thought this was the dumbest show. I just caught bits and pieces here and thier. My kids who were 1 and 2 1/2 (when we first discovered the show) were both mezomorized by it. They still are and it's over a year that they're watching it. For toddlers that's a long time. The show keeps them laughing and they don't laugh alot to t.v. I wish they had more shows. I have every episode recorded. So I have it whenever at my disposal.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

The Most Awesome Show Ever!

The Upside Down Show rocks!It's for kids all ages!It totally rocks through pretend play.Espcially the remote and sound effects.Everyone who loves to be silly should totally watch this.