All member reviews for The Upside Down Show

Outstanding preschool series is fun and inventive.

Parent of a 2 year old Written byRally April 18, 2011

A wonderful kid friendly show at any age!!

I hated it at first because it sounded annoying. I was not paying attention to what was going on because of that. When I started really watching it I fell in love with it. Anyone who has had any experience in drama would understand. These silly men are performing, to perfection, pantomime! It is brilliant! It teaches children to use their imaginations, that it is o.k. to be silly, and to have fun! They are always searching for places, or things. This teaches our children that you have to explore, investigate, search, research, and you can have a good time doing so! They go over words, and how to do things. they teach and make it so much fun that your child, and mine, will love to learn growing up. I'd give it ten thumbs up if I had them!
Kid, 10 years old August 27, 2010

the best show in history of shows

te upside down show i would have to say is the best my favorite show. make new ones i have seen every episode ever this show couldn't be better. awesome job. shmoesome shomb. i think the shmugies would say it that way keep on coming up with new ideas please. i have an i dea. so write me back on here
Parent of a 2 year old Written bytotmom November 20, 2009

My 2 year old son Loves this show soooooooo much!
Parent of a 2 year old Written bySheenaLongland November 15, 2010

LOVE IT

I love this show and so does my son! It definitely reaches my son's energy level and I will even sit and watch it. I also love how they use big words, of course they will explain it, but kids need to hear them! I love this show!
Parent of a 3 year old Written byidontlikethisshow September 27, 2010

not to be rude but i dont this is an appropriate show for kids and i dont think this is a learning show too. Those guys are creepy. They have to come up with learning process.
Parent of a 3 year old Written bylollycocopuppy September 10, 2010

wayyyyyy too hyper for my taste.

Too hyperractive and frankly annoying. I think it's not appropriate at night when you want to soothe your child instead, it is chaotic and frazzling. Plus these guys are strange. Although I can see why children like the sillyness; but that doesn't mean parents should necessarily like it or encourage their kids to watch it.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byhaydensmommy4eva January 19, 2010

annoying

I get so annoyed by this show..they act like thier on drugs seriously..my son is 2 and does not like watching it..he gets bored..these guys are strange and creep me out..i wish nick jr would bring back Jacks big music show..now thats a cute show.
Parent of an infant, 1, and 3 year old Written byMomwith3Boys March 4, 2009

Love it!!

I have to admitt at first I thought this was the dumbest show. I just caught bits and pieces here and thier. My kids who were 1 and 2 1/2 (when we first discovered the show) were both mezomorized by it. They still are and it's over a year that they're watching it. For toddlers that's a long time. The show keeps them laughing and they don't laugh alot to t.v. I wish they had more shows. I have every episode recorded. So I have it whenever at my disposal.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

The Most Awesome Show Ever!

The Upside Down Show rocks!It's for kids all ages!It totally rocks through pretend play.Espcially the remote and sound effects.Everyone who loves to be silly should totally watch this.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams March 24, 2015

Loved this show.

The Upside Down Show was fantastic. It's hilarious, good for kids, creative plot, and very fun to watch. Better than new Nick Jr.
Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2014

Great!

I don't really see how it's for younger kids, but it's funny and never leaves me disappointed. Puppet is so funny and clearly the only character who is smart (for some reason Shane & David are really dumb).
Teen, 14 years old Written byupsidedownshowfan12 December 30, 2013

funny show

omg it is sooo funny when they do something funny like doing the silly thing on the door knocking crazy lol XD
Teen, 14 years old Written byUltimateRacer2 April 8, 2013

9/10 Rating

Pretty Good and Hilarious too, You have to realize the funny stuff in it.
Parent of a 5 year old Written byHintertreppe February 5, 2013

Frenetic fun for the family

Monty Python for kids. Hilariously absurd.
Parent Written byImSpidey2 June 10, 2012

Hilarious but shouldn't be considered educational.

It's very good but it should air on Nickelodeon, not Nick Jr.. But overall, this show is funny. My mom likes it, and so do I.
Parent Written byElizabeths_mom January 19, 2012

My daughter adores shane and david its her morning and afternoon and bedtime show

My daughter has watched this show since she was 9 months old she learns alot she laughs and has fun and shes almost 20 months on the 20th of Jan. shes so happy when she watches it Please do more NEW SHOWS :) I have them all on my dvr and I watched them ever since I was pregnant they are so funny And its hard not too laugh what they do
Parent Written bykarla402 January 2, 2012

soo bad

very creepy...I hope they take it off...can't stand a thing about this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAbe1998 December 30, 2011

The greatest kids show of all time

I LOVE this show! People who think it's annoying or stupid just don't understand its awesomeness. NOTHING bad about it. Perfect for all ages. I wish I could be on it, part of the reason is because they are so random sometimes. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" "ALBANIAN CHICKEN JUICE?" "..........No........" Also, they do rewind, fast-foward, pause, and SLOW MOTION! I am Abe Luckey, and I approve this show.
Parent Written byTrenten Willamson November 30, 2011

Good show

Great show it actually makes me laugh sometimes
Teen, 13 years old Written byAmethyst500 October 25, 2011

Yikes.

It's not that the show is "not for kids" its just "not for anyone", really. Honestly, if this is what parents consider educational now, what will pre schoolers in thirty years be watching?