Fun singing contest features genuine talent, encouragement.

Teen, 16 years old Written byshanno15 February 6, 2012

Alot of talent, and Adam Levine

This show is alot better than American Idol and seems alot more fair because the judges cant see the artist.
Kid, 12 years old February 6, 2012

OK for kids

I'm 12 and I watch it, it's a great show. Sometimes they curse and make sexual jokes, but that's all. It's PG
Teen, 16 years old Written byfinny1 February 3, 2012

WATCH IT

the voice is the best show ever i love it the coaches are soo funny and the contestants have some real talent
Teen, 13 years old Written bysourcecoderocks September 18, 2011

good reality show

I really like this show. It emphasizes that looks aren't everything, and you can still be a star.
Teen, 13 years old Written byuntiltheveryend July 8, 2011

Great Family Show

I watched all of the first season, and loved every minute. I've never been much of a fan of American Idol, and what I love about this show is how they judge on voice, not image. Take the contestant Beverly McClellen for example. There is ocassional swearing and sexual references, but that is about it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bychocolateluvr13 July 1, 2011

Best show ever!

I absolutely love this show! Sure, they may be copying American Idol a little bit but this show is so worth watching!
Adult Written byDavidBFox June 2, 2011

Blind auditions but not blind competitions.

While the blind auditions can be eye-opening (especially for the judges), when the performers later go head-to-head, the judges are watching every move. And it's impossible for the singer's appearance, charisma (or lack of), movements, clothing, etc., to not play a role. Still, judging usually matches what we'd choose, maybe 90% of the time.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysillywiz May 16, 2011

Copycat

THIS SHOW IS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME. IT IS TOTALLY COPYING AMERICAN IDOL AND IT MAKES ME SICK. SURE, THERE ARE DIFFERENT THINGS BUT I WILL NEVER AGAIN WATCH THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but the opinion is yours
Kid, 8 years old May 14, 2011
me and my famally wach it all the time
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper-duper-boo... May 10, 2011

cute show not based on appearance

this is a truly wonderful show where the judges base their votes on the constants voice (hence the name) and not their looks (as american idol did) to pick out who they want on their team. now they're going to have to train their team
Parent of a 4, 15, and 17 year old Written byconcernedparent1589 May 10, 2011

NO ONE SHOULD EVER WATCH THIS GARBAGE

NO ONE SHOULD WATCH THIS NOT EVEN AN ADULT!!!! SERIOUSLY THEY ARE ALWAYS SAYING BAD THINGS AND ARE HATING EACHOTHER ITS A COMPETITION DO UOUWANT UR KIDS WATCHING PPL COMPEATING!?!?!?
Kid, 8 years old May 9, 2011

Good for preteens

Good show. I haven't noticed anything bad about it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymalikluvsu May 8, 2011
Love Love Love It
Kid, 9 years old May 5, 2011

I love this show!

I think the show is very entertaining. It has some pretty good singers, and who doesn't love the suspense of wondering who will win?
Kid, 11 years old May 4, 2011

perfect For Family

i think that the show is good. I think over all the show is great. I think that the blind adiations really speak for themselves. I think that it shows kids that it doesn't matter what you look like it matters your talent. I think that it really good. Although i think that some of the language is bad. Like last nigth i thought that Adam saying peanus was very uneeded. Well over all though i think that they are teaching kids that it is just raw talent not your looks.
Teen, 14 years old Written bystripesanddots April 30, 2011
I was really excited to see this show. I thought it looked so much better than other singing competitions. And it was. The blind auditions make it so much more interesting and the message of looka don't matter is great. There is a little bit of language (mainly from Adam and Cee Lo) but overall it's a great family show.
Teen, 15 years old Written byEmmaReads April 27, 2011

Must Watch!

I'm actually liking this show better than American Idol! Its exciting whenever anyone gets on that stage because youll never know when they're going to press the button or if they even do. There are minor things like bleeped words and some mild sexual humor. But other than that its a wonderful show. This is something that you can watch with the whole family.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner April 27, 2011

Inspiring, and by far, one of the best talent shows I ever saw!

This show even teaches you that looks don't matter when the judges aren't allowed to see contestants during the audition. Profanity is, however, a major issue with the show. So far Adam from Maroon 5 said the A-word, and Ceelo Green "bleeped." There was mild sexual things as well. Christina Agulara asked a male contestant to "take their pants off." There was also a really surprising shot of two lesbian women kissing. Other than that The Voice is a spectacular show that more people should watch.