All teen and kid member reviews for The Weekenders

Kid, 12 years old August 13, 2012

How many episodes did you watch?

This is one of the only times I have ever disagreed with a Common Sense review. First of all, it's Carver who wants to be cool, not the whole group. The friends have differing interests, but they do come through in the end. Second, I like that Tish and Lor, the girls of the group, aren't snobby, stereotypical shopaholics. They're more intelligent and athletic than the guys, and share a very close friendship, even though they're opposites. Thirdly, the word crap was hidden well (Tino: Good thing you don't want to be Cool, Rich, And Popular!) and not likely to be noticed by kids. Lastly, I love that the characters break the fourth wall, but it isn't done in a way that makes viewers feel stupid. That, and it's very funny. So basically, you either didn't watch enough episodes or are just nitpicking. Bye for now!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJdausten3 April 23, 2011

Awesome Show

I think it's a very clever cartoon. I Wish it was still running because it is much better than a lot of what is on television today. I think the concerns about being shallow or showing consumerism are not valid arguments. Kids and teens both want to look "cool" and be "popular" you can't change the way society is. I love the show, it keeps me laughing.
Kid, 10 years old March 8, 2011

What are you saying?!

"Cr*p" isn't even used on the show! It's for the younger set! Sometimes, you make purposely deliberate errors.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNarutoTdix May 9, 2010

Aweeeesome show dude :]

Duuude i started watching this show when i was like 6, theire is nothing wrong with it.Sure they aren't perfect but how many perfect people do you know? The people who reviewed this are total idiots.I always loved this show and still do Lor is the best ^.^
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2009

I like it

I like this!!!

Too awsome

I LOVE this show. What stupid commonsense person rated this show?! They don't have commonsense.This show has good messages. Surfer guy on adult reviews this show is still on toon disney.