All member reviews for The Wiggles

A fun show for preschoolers from Down Under.

Kid, 10 years old May 29, 2012

LEARNING

Great show for kids 1 and up.

My little sister watches this. (She is only 1) She LOVES it! Everytime she is crying we turn it on and BOOM! She is dancing in front of the TV. I liked the old one that I watched when I was little better, but they still kept the fun! :D It does link to a few products, I guess. But it's not something they are gonna ask for. I wish I could say 1 And up.
Parent of a 1 year old Written byBlackstarsMama December 6, 2011

5 Star

My 1 yr. Old Son Watches the Wiggles and he just love them
Educator Written byshashabel9 July 4, 2011

it's a good show!!!!!!!!

MY KIDS LUV IT
Kid, 10 years old April 17, 2011

Perfect for toddlers and below.

I love it. But don't think I watch it for fun, I watch it with my niece, Kaylie. She loves it and whenever she's really cranky I put it on and shuts up in a second. She loves to dance to it too. She is almost seven months and she's watching it. What a cute baby.
Parent Written byjennifer7 April 6, 2011

Just Like School

my kids watched alot when they were little but now it seems boring but they got lessons from this show so i thank the creator for what he/she has done to make my kids a better family member
Parent of a 2 year old Written bylovefruitloops February 12, 2011

the dudes kind of freak me out a little but my baby likes them.

you know, at 1st I thought get his off my tv. but then my daughter actually liked it so I just finished it... not sure if I still like it.. but she does. So I guess it's okay.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

i loved the wiggles as a kid and now i find myself during the most random times singing their songs.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii November 15, 2010

This show must be good for preschoolers or toddlers

When I was watching that show one time, Greg was singing heads, shoulders, knees and toes. There is nothing bad in this TV show so it's educational and has great messages.
Parent Written bywigglymama August 28, 2010

The Wiggles have been great for my kids!

Our whole family loves the Wiggles...my 8 and 4 year olds have been die-hard fans since they could watch tv. We've been to 16 concerts, met them 4 different times, and even my hubby gets into it sometimes. I'll admit, the first time we bought a dvd and watched it with our son, we thought "okay this is just weird". But, they are great and so genuine on and off the screen. The Wiggles have been nothing but a positive influence on my kids :) I will say though that their DVDs are better than the TV series...you can find cheap copies online. Give them a chance!
Kid, 9 years old July 27, 2010

loved it

I USE TO LOVE THIS FREAKIN SHOW AND NOW I JUST MISS IT perfect for ages 3-4
Adult Written byEllas Mom December 21, 2009

Even Infants Love It!

My 4 month old started kicking her legs and squealing as soon as she saw it. She loves it!
Teen, 13 years old Written by666wolfgirl September 30, 2009

too weird! i like the name of it but when you watch it, it's just very odd and the people are only in the show and act like idiots because they get paid :P
Kid, 9 years old May 24, 2009

For the little ones.

I outgrew it fast. It's stupid.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheAmberSpyglass February 19, 2009

For goodness sake! Get them off, those perverts.

This show scares me to say the least. The characters are creepy men who look like perverts. Also, a pirate, dinosaur and other weird and creepy things. I am surprised kids like them and I have not had nightmares about them.
Parent of an infant and 3 year old Written byonemusingmama February 19, 2009

High quality and clean entertainment

My daughter (age 3) has been addicted to the Wiggles for over a year. We have eight or nine of their CDs and watch the show frequently, and have seen them live in concert. The more I learn about the Wiggles the more I respect them - they are originally child educators and musicians, they have strict requirements for their cast members (no swearing, etc.), they are careful and aware when dealing personally with children. The music teaches and entertains. The recent shows with Sam (the replacement for Jeff) are super colorful but are so far limited in the songs and skits - I actually prefer the older shows. I believe this is a gentle show appropriate for young children. The songs are so catchy that I sing them to myself (to my chagrin), and honestly I had as much fun at the live show as my daughter did.
Adult Written byonekid April 9, 2008

Can't go wrong with the Wiggles

The Wiggles is one of the few shows that I feel that I can let my 2 1/2 year old daughter watch without me. Gives me a half hour to wash dishes or whatever! But I don't mind watching it with her, either! Never seen anything questionable on the Wiggles.
Adult Written bytemitchell April 9, 2008

Adult Written byyogamom April 9, 2008

A good time feeling!!

Each morning, I wake up to the Wiggles and helps my jump start my day. This show is for the kid at heart, no matter what age!!! No wonder they are the #1 children's band in the world!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byRAVEN_ROCKS April 9, 2008

Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Great preschool entertainment

My son fell in love with the wiggles music and was hooked on their shows for about two years. He learned colors, rules about crossing the street, about good food to eat, got up and danced rather than sat thru a show or video. It was entertainment with education scattered throughout but not the typical abc's, things like hygiene, dealing with fear, etc. Yes they have become very commercial with products but its your choice what you buy. It was a great stage for him. He would run thru the house when he heard their music come on.