All member reviews for The Wiggles

A fun show for preschoolers from Down Under.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMiss Murder April 9, 2008

They scare me.

This show is perfect, for little kids! Believe it or not they scare me. Not scary scary but creepy scary. They come up with the weirdest songs and dances. The chacterts are also kind of weird. But you know how little kids act. Kids are, well, kids. So this show is for them. For me, on the other hand, no.
Teen, 13 years old Written byaddie77801 April 9, 2008

A good show

Everyoe who says bad things about this show..you're idiots. My little brothers (3 and 6) love them! PS: All except for one of them are married!
Adult Written bydimpleswhenIsmile April 9, 2008

GREAT KIDS SHOW

My Daughter fell in love with the wiggles music and is hooked on their shows. Shes learning colors, rules about crossing the street, about good food to eat, got up and danced rather than sat thru a show or video. It was entertainment with education scattered throughout but not the typical abc's, things like hygiene, dealing with fear, etc. Yes they have become very commercial with products but its your choice what you buy. It is a great stage for her. She would run thru the house when she heard their music come on. I took her to see the wiggles perform live, and I could barely keep her in her seat. She got so excited to see them.
Adult Written bydavesjen April 9, 2008

One of the best programs on for kids (and adults)