All member reviews for The Wild Thornberrys

Teen, 17 years old Written byCarlTheCritic June 12, 2013

Perfect Nicktoon.

The Wild Thornberrys was just plain awesome. Nice plot, cool music, and just everything was awesome. Also, Nigel was really funny.
Kid, 10 years old March 11, 2012

BEST SHOW EVER

this show is really good it teaches kids about animals and the main character is a good role model i love the show i wish it was on nick here in the us
Teen, 16 years old Written byibarncat November 27, 2011

You overrated it, but yes, it is a 90s classic. I kept this title because CSM's is too short to parody.

I don't understand how you gave this 5 stars but you only give As Told By Ginger and Rocko's Modern Life 4 stars when those two shows have stronger positive messages and have a good sense of satire and get you quickly interested in the storyline all at the same time. This show does have good storytelling abilities (after all, it was the first of sadly only 8 Nicktoons on regular Nick to have one full 24-minute storyline per episode) and it does have some funny moments (especially with Debbie), but in most episodes one component or the other fails a bit and has to made up by the other. This is noticeable to me, but it does not take away from the show's overall entertaining effect. It's still a good show, but it's not one of Nick's best. So I would recommend you switching the star ratings of this and As Told By Ginger. Also, the show does have a good deal of peril, and there was one episode where was blood was visible on a wolf's face because it apparently had killed a sheep, so this show may scare a 5 or 6 year old. But when I was of that age, I don't think this was one of those shows that scared me regularly. But I do see such a potential.
Teen, 15 years old Written byHiddenWolf April 27, 2011

Great show

I loved this show as a child and I still love it as a teenager and probably will into adulthood <3 It reminds me of the good ol' days when they had decent if not wholesome shows on Nickelodeon that taught good morals but were still entertaining in the least. I'd recommend this for any age of all kind. Though the characters can be off, as can the actual culture. It is usually well informed on the culture but they aren't always spot on. This is me just being nit picky, don't mind it. :P
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday November 13, 2010

Wild and Fun

I remember hating it when I was little, but now I love it. It's an excellent way to learn about animals, and its cool how Eliza can speak to animals. Although, Eliza can be very nieve when it comes to animals, she isn't as safe as she should be, and she often becomes in danger. Debbie (the teenage sister) can be rather depressing at times because of her dull attitude, but she can be very caring towrds her family. The parents (mostly the dad) can be a little ... tonto, but they're very sweet and loving, the mother is the most responcible. Donny is the wild boy they found (he drives Debbie nuts) he often causes trouble. Darwin is a chimpanzee who is very cafefull and nervious, and is usually dragged along with Eliza on her adventures. The characters look a little.. strange, but interesting, Eliza isn't one of those 'gorgious' girls, which I actually admire, about time they show you don't have to look model perfect! I'd recomend it, the family travels all around the world, and teaches not only about the animals, but the cultures of the native people.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake July 11, 2010

One of the best shows!

I use to love this show! I liked the theme music, the meaning, and its plot. It was one of the best shows on Nick. It just teaches about animals in a cool way.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynoyesfan343 June 8, 2010

This was my FAVORITE show when i was yonger!! great messages!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBeliefs-Wonder May 6, 2010

Bring at least 100 good shows back, the new ones ain't so good

I love this show, I cannot remember much of it though, but I love it and I want it back on.
Kid, 9 years old November 8, 2009

perfect for kids

i think this is a really good show. you go all around the world to different places and learn about things there.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypeapod1 April 9, 2008

one of the best shows

I love this show. Not one bad thing about it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjoc13 April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byvulpixmagmar April 9, 2008

Lost as many brain cells as I had in my head!

I hate this show and all ways will. Yeah, I'm 9, as you see but, I don't like this show. The movie is even worse than the show. People tell me they love this show ( probably because they are my age) I'm a lot more mature than most kids although I do like things like Fairly Odd Parents, Rugrats, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and the best, Kim Possible ( I LOVED it since I was six.) I even have A Sitch in Time. (Sitch, not Stitch)