Lively series exposes preschoolers to concepts of time.

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 12, 2012

tickety toc

and/or at school? What are the consequences if you don't do these jobs? What would happen if Tommy and Tallulah neglected their Chime Time responsibilities? Kids: How does this show incorporate the themes of time and clocks into its animation? What aspects of Tommy and Tallulah's world makes you think about a clock? Do you like the way this show is animated? This series can inspire viewers' imaginations, so encourage your kids to think about other places where they might find hidden worlds like this one. What would these lands look like? Who would live there? What jobs would they have?
Kid, 12 years old October 26, 2012

Mediocre.

Idea: (6/10)- When i first heard about the idea of this show. i thought this was okay for an idea for a little kids show. i mean think about it. a clock that has a town inside. now that is cool. Title: (6/10)- The Title is okay aswell. my only problem is that that name was used for Tickey Tock on Blues Clues Except that in Blues Clues, There's a K at the end of the word Toc. But in this Show there is no K. Just the Word Toc. well i'm kinda glad that they changed the title a little bit. Episodes- (4/10) These Episodes. i'm sorry but they are unoriginal. the first episode was just cleaning something. that's it. nothing else. oh yeah like that hasn't been done to death before -_-.. And finally Alot of the Episodes make no sense. just watch one episode of the show and you will see some and alot of things on the episodes, that don't make sense! Animation (8/10) The Animation is Really Good i'm glad that nick jr is improving with their animations. Characters (5/10) The Main Characters are the same thing like other characters in other shows . just them liking having fun, helping people with their problems, etc. while the other characters are okay i guess. But the Owl.........He's Just Not Funny. Overrall: 5/10 "Mediocre" My Ratings 0- Disaster 1-Unbearable 2-Painful 3-Awful 4-Bad 5-Mediocre 6-Okay 7-Good 8-Really Good (Great) 9-Outstanding (Amazing) 10-Flawless (Masterpiece)
Teen, 15 years old Written byiha356 December 18, 2012

Such a great show!!

This is the cutest show ever! It's so unique and funny I recommend it!!
Kid, 10 years old February 14, 2016

Disgusting, awful show

This show is an abomination to Nick Jr. It was bad enough, with all the other crappy shows, but seriously? This is by far the worst, with Wonder Pets coming in at a close second. This show is boring, and the music is annoying. Especially the music when that owl is on the screen. (i.e: hee hoo hoo hoo, he whoo, whoo, whoo.) Also, the animation is pure garbage. Tommy and Tallulah are brats who like to go on failure adventures. Pufferty is as annoying as heck. Toteroo is an idiot. And Battersby? Well, nobody gives a crap about him. Not one, two, or even 4. Teen Titans is 1,200,00,00 times better that Tickety Toc. Now, do me a favor, and go watch something else.
Parent of a 1 year old Written byVanessaH 3 February 11, 2016

My 2yr old LOVES it!

This is the best show ever! My 2yr old girl has been watching it for about a year now and absolutely loves it!!! My husband and I love it too, there is never a scary or spooky moment, it's all happy times. The twins get in to sticky situations all the time just as toddlers and young children do but they work together and don't give up until they have found a solution. They are always helping their friends as well. The twins are sweet, caring, helpful, curteous, adventurous, creative, imaginative, courageous and determined. I get may daughter to help me to pick up her toys like Tommy and tullulha help their friends, to eat like them, etc... I totally recommend this show its just too cute!
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 19, 2013

Too childish.

Sure it's good for little kids, but I still hate it. It's too childish for me and the animation is gross and weird. The acting is so irritating. Avoid Tickety Toc at all costs!