All teen and kid member reviews for Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!

Teen, 15 years old Written bypeanutbuttergurl6 November 20, 2009

are they homosexuals?

this show iz funny okay but i think tim and eric are gay lovers. not for little kids which is why is it's in adult swim
Teen, 16 years old Written byzombieslaya108 July 30, 2013

Not that bad.

Its ok for kids in the early episodes but the new ones its just to explicit, but its a pretty random show. I'm not offended though. Suggested MPAA rating: R for language, strong sexual content including nudity, drug references, and some violence
Teen, 14 years old Written byCoolKing1221 April 9, 2008

Good Show Bad For Younger Kids

I'm 14 And Think this show rocks but it isn't good for younger viewers
Teen, 17 years old Written byhamstergurl09 September 16, 2011

This show is possibly the strangest show currently on the air. It can be creepy, surreal, crazy...Tim and Eric must be seen to be believed. It's an alright show. if you're into off-the-wall humor, you should check this one out.
Teen, 15 years old Written bytktellem April 4, 2010

This show is the worst show ever and if your in to TV dinners don't witch because this show will make u throw up.
Teen, 15 years old Written byChambear November 13, 2009

The best skit show out there!

This show is amazing! Though it is extremely odd and weird, it is the one show that is like this that doesn't repulse you! It makes you want more! It is a addicting, random funny show that is just superb Adult Swim comedy! Though it does have uncensored words like a--hole and g--ammit, and some rare sexual content like discussion of body parts and sex, it is really a fun, awesome, (hence the name) show for pre-teens and up!
Teen, 15 years old Written byJWilliams303 June 21, 2009

Really stupid in a really funny way

I think this show is so stupid it's funny. It doesn't have a whole lot of bad content like shows have these days. I'd probably say it has the same content as Saturday Night Live has or Mad TV. I'd probably say for 13+
Kid, 11 years old February 25, 2009

Probably the best show on TV. Lots of laughs.

Tim and Eric are a very witty comedy duo, and at first I didn't really care for this show, now I really enjoy it a lot. There are some sketches children (not tweens) could find disturbing--for example, the Beaver Boys sketches. Otherwise, this show is funny, even though a lot of people don't get it. The TV-14 episodes (older) tend to be more appropriate for tweens than the TV-MA episodes (which are the newer episodes)

Live action Robot Chicken.

Looks Weird it be my thing (cackles crazy-like)

Quirky, random, hilarious, and wrong in almost every way!!!!

This show is the perfect example of a show screaming out to kids around my age who want edgier, more insane humor than the other sludge on TV right now that kids claim is "so random" on NICKOLODEON(for god's sake). Adult Swim itself is one complete concoction of a freak-out acid trip of hilarity(except the Action shows, by the way GREAT). Tim And Eric Awesome Show is just indescribable. The live-action quirk-fest is full of prank phone calls, insane skits, weird dancing, and utterly unbelievable content! This show is so wrong, yet so right. Although it borderlines TVMA in the strongest cases(yeah, as mentioned in the Adult Reviews, there's a fake adult film sketch where the girl unzips a pizza guy's pants and attempts to....well, uh, ya know, then there's nothing there and the man sings about other ways to love eachother.). Nothing could me more of a psychedelic trip of mental retardation than the newest show to spark a flame on the rope of pure psycho.