All member reviews for Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!

Quirky skits blend animation and live action.

Adult Written bya55555 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bysponge_bob54301 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydfujdfjdhgfrejs... April 9, 2008

very stupid with a capital s

I hate this show it is very stupid and not appropriate one episode has a girl uzipping a guys pants and it shows his crotch but there is nothing there and the girl starts complaining then the guy starts talking about diffirent ways to have sex. this show may seem like it is for little kids but its not besides its so quirky I felt like I was watching a adult version of barney get real, bottom line boo!

Quirky, random, hilarious, and wrong in almost every way!!!!

This show is the perfect example of a show screaming out to kids around my age who want edgier, more insane humor than the other sludge on TV right now that kids claim is "so random" on NICKOLODEON(for god's sake). Adult Swim itself is one complete concoction of a freak-out acid trip of hilarity(except the Action shows, by the way GREAT). Tim And Eric Awesome Show is just indescribable. The live-action quirk-fest is full of prank phone calls, insane skits, weird dancing, and utterly unbelievable content! This show is so wrong, yet so right. Although it borderlines TVMA in the strongest cases(yeah, as mentioned in the Adult Reviews, there's a fake adult film sketch where the girl unzips a pizza guy's pants and attempts to....well, uh, ya know, then there's nothing there and the man sings about other ways to love eachother.). Nothing could me more of a psychedelic trip of mental retardation than the newest show to spark a flame on the rope of pure psycho.
Adult Written byTrey#1 April 9, 2008

this show is sexually retarded

I only think it should be rated TV MA cause in two episodes it has refreneces to oral sex
Adult Written byBob563 April 9, 2008

the show is sexually retarded!

this show has extremely sexual material completely uncensored!....no wonder adult swim uncensores that stuff they want people to be exited!