A look back in time, through books -- how novel!

Kid, 10 years old January 10, 2012

Time Warp Trio's Test: A+++++ (Quintuple A Plus)

Very great education. Great adventures when the trio realizes that they cant do anything without each other. Rated TV-Y7.
Kid, 11 years old June 6, 2011

I hate the book but I love the show!

The book stinks but I think this is a good fantasy show for kids to learn and go on adventures. Its all about the book which I hate.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 20, 2012

REALLY action packed!

One day I was watchin The Hub when My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and Dan Vs came up.Then I decided to watch this next.I thought it had great animation and pretty good voice acting.
Kid, 9 years old September 27, 2009

Its a good show

i watch it the time!
Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2009

not bad

it's okay. i guess it's ok. superjail is better.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

Very....original.

The animation may be sloppy, but the plot is cool. It involves time-warping, fantasy, and time paradoxes.
Kid, 9 years old July 22, 2010

7+ iffy 5-6

Well the violence is limited to characters getting into dangerous situations, where no one is ever hurt. The strongest violence i seen was when a king is posioned. You'll learn a few history facts
Kid, 11 years old April 11, 2010
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byBlueDragonMaster98 May 29, 2010

Well...

I don't watch it anymore, but it was okay. It's educational, true, but some of the facts aren't very accurate. Everything is taken a bit too lightly.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMimzy February 23, 2010

Really good, even for me :)

I actually really like this show, and watch it for my own enjoyment, even though I'm a High School sophomore :P I think the characters are very likable, and the plot actually goes somewhere, which is always a good thing, even in shows for little kids. The animation isn't the best, but since when do kids care about that? Overall, I suggest watching it with your kids, you might even be entertained because the humor is witty, but simple enough for kids to understand. None of that stupid humor that dumbs them down. Another positive- Kids can always read the books, too, which are just as good as the show (if not better). Like the review said, this show has substance. The characters, the plot, and the subject matter.
Kid, 11 years old December 19, 2009
Good Show.Thsi show might bring intrest to Kids/Teens mind about historical figures and todays young society might actually pick up a book.
Kid, 9 years old February 8, 2010
LOL! ITS SO INACURATTE!! xD. and siriusly. Look at the characters xD. THEYRE SO MEAN TO EACHOTHERS!! but lol. This show is AWESOMEEE!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bybullz9 January 3, 2010

Good for everyone

I love this show. The characters are special in their own way, its very educational by historical events, and I love watching a show involving kids getting themselves out of peril. Kids rule and so does this show.

How Novel?!

How lame. But the show is good!
Kid, 12 years old November 16, 2010

I loved the show, but why didn't they finish?

This show was extremly educational, but I was somewhat sad that they never had the great battle with Uncle Joe. Still, it may be scary for young kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byclownsrppleto April 9, 2008

very educational

it is an okay show that is somewhat funny not a motel but not a five star hotel either
Adult Written byjackg April 9, 2008

Entertaining Educational Show

Good show especially if you want to learn about history and science.
Parent of a 7 year old Written byspotter April 9, 2008

good for boys

Good action for boys. I like the tie to history. There's also a series of books, so because my son likes the show he also likes reading the books.

Love it!

It is sooo funny im 11 and me and my friend love it.