All member reviews for Timmy Time

Cute series has positive social messages for tots.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday November 28, 2010

I like this AND Shaun the Sheep

It's cute, my brothers might like it.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byABKL March 26, 2011

Super cute for tots

The Halloween episode where they made masks was a little scary for my sensitive tot, otherwise it's great
Kid, 8 years old October 18, 2010

Timmy Time

Good For Ages 4 And Up.Nice For Shaun The Sheep Fans.Other Than That Its Boring.Good For Ages Four And Up
Parent Written byelliottm1 July 3, 2015

Cute? Maybe. Destructive? Absolutely!

In educating children, the one and utmost important thing for the early infant is learning to speak. Watching this movie DEFINITELY ruin that whole thing! Instead of start saying Helo, Daddy, or any other legitimate words, kids would start speaking just like their idol,... Mbbeee..mmbbeee....phhiiiuuhh... etc. Do you really want your kids start speaking like that?
Teen, 13 years old Written byABCand123 September 29, 2014

wonderful

wonderful
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck July 22, 2014

A show for pre-schoolers that is actually really good.

Normally these kinds of shows just ask stupid questions like, "(character name here) said he is at a place with trees, a bench, and a playground, do you think he's talking about the park or a parking lot?", this show doesn't ask any questions. It's just a fun story with either claymation or cartoon animals (I'm not sure which.) and cute noises. There are some sad parts, but it's all ends well. It has a lot of humor. Overall, a really good and cute show.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 30, 2012

*singing* IT'S TIMMY! (chorus)

Fun show for little kids! Timmy is a great role model,it's very edacational,ect.What more could you ask for?!
Parent of a 3 year old Written byKick_Kiki April 1, 2011

Definately a toddler/baby show.

Yet another show our 3 year old has liked. Think it's mostly the little antics he enjoys. For adults though, the contant "baas" and "mews" get old reeeeally quick! But he enjoys it and it does set positive examples for sharing and how to act and not to act in given situations.
Kid, 12 years old January 9, 2011

The violence isn't that bad
Parent of a 2 year old Written byBamaKit January 6, 2011

Cute for young kids.

My daughter loves Timmy Time. I don't think she understands yet what is going on since the characters do not talk -- they only make their animal sounds to communicate. But she loves to see the animals and make their sounds with them. (She is 2). Can't wait for more items from Timmy Time to come out in the US.
Parent of a 5 year old Written bykategvt December 6, 2010

funny for kids and parents

Very funny, cute show...not very educational but always worth the laugh.
Kid, 9 years old September 14, 2010

okey

looks like something my bro minght watch