All member reviews for Tiny Toon Adventures

Teen, 13 years old Written bySarahGirl5 April 19, 2012

Absolutely for kids

I love this show. It's definitely safe for kids. It was on Nickelodeon when I first saw it and it was rated TV-Y (could have been TV-G but I think TV-Y) and I didn't have a clue what it was about. Note I was 5. I loved it. It was hilarious and adorable. Let your kids watch this show if they're at least 5.
Parent of an infant, infant, infant, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 7, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 11, 11, 12, 13, 13, 14, 15, 15, 15, 16, 17, and 18 year old Written bynicoleandmeatwadss February 10, 2015

WACTH IT

ITS VARY GOOD FOR ALL AGES I LET ALL MY KIDS WACTH IT
Kid, 11 years old May 11, 2014

Tiny Toon Adventures

Tiny Toon Adventures is a show on the kids TV channel, Hub, and this show is appropriate ages 7 and up. The reason for seven is that there is violence as you probably know from the original Looney Toons, and there is occasionally a character smoking a cigarette there are also guns so I guess that goes under violence.
Teen, 17 years old Written byp0902157 June 24, 2012

one beer aka dangers of alcohol

the episode one beer is the episode that showes the dangers of alcohol
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Baby Looney Tunes,with better animation!

This cartoon is EPIC! It is REALLY funny and just PLAIN AWESOME! YEAHUHHH!
Teen, 15 years old Written byPaigeOx February 18, 2012

Loved this show as a kid.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 February 25, 2011

Not as good as Looney Tunes

It's alright. There's a lot of cartoonish violence in it, like Looney Tunes; bombs, dynamite, guns, etc. As for sex, well, I'm guessing they're some male characters flirting with the female characters because of their figure. As for drinking/drugs, there was smoking as it was popular during that time. This stuff may go over kids' head.
Kid, 9 years old January 5, 2011