All member reviews for Toddlers & Tiaras

Teen, 14 years old Written byCaitie11 December 12, 2012

Oh My Goodness...

I feel sorry for these kids. These kids are going to grow up thinking they are the prettiest in the world. I bet they won't have friends when they grow up... There mothers are C.R.A.Z.Y, Crazy! 90% of the time the kids are forced into it. Funny to watch because they have NO lives...
Kid, 12 years old January 9, 2013

horribal!!!!!

i find this show disturbing in many ways: 1) most of the parents abuse their children by yelling at their child if their child messes up. 2) It has children as young as 6 months-12 years old doing very inniproprite dance moves and costumes. 3) its horribal seeing children being forced to "compete" by whereing tons of make up, just to win "the grand prize" and money
Teen, 14 years old Written byPoison Ivey October 7, 2009

All I can say is wow

yes, wow. Well, it's a terrible show dont EVER watch it. Its just teaching kids they have to look pretty to get somewhere in the world. Even though they dont want the girls looking sexy, it's full of striptease and brattyness. And its the parents who'll be paying, believe me, all you pagaent moms who are out their on common sense reading this review now. You could all you some, right now. I dont know about you, but I wouldn't want my four year old looking older than me.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKatie455555555 September 10, 2012

I mentally threw up

I watched 15 minutes of it and wanted to be sick. I wish this horrible HORRIBLE show never saw the light of day!!!!! The inappropriate costumes, yelling parents, etc is just sickening. This need to get off the air NOW.
Kid, 8 years old April 4, 2012

Worst Show Ever. TLC should take it off.

Ok, this is the worst show I had ever watched. I MEAN... PUTTING MAKE-UP ON KIDS AS YOUNG AS 1?!?!?! And they gossip to much.. And, moms cuss each other out and yell at the poor little girls "If you don't get up there I'll whoop your a**!" OMG... I am a girl, yes, but not really girly. And let me tell you-THIS IS NOT REAL BEAUTY PAEGANTS. I mean, it's just, gross and nasty.. And really? A little girl dancing in a bar? I can see this show as a form of child abuse. I mean, mothers taking thier kids to a bar? And forcing Red Bull and Mountain Dew down BABIES' throats? I feel sorry for the poor little girls on there. I would rate it 0 stars if I could, but my mom actually LIKES this show, But my grandma doesen't. This show is very boring, It makes TLC crappy. I mean, THIS now rules supreme instead of the GOOD show Kate Plus 8/Jon and Kate Plus 8. Please, don't watch this show, I am starting a petition to stop Toddlers and Tiaras. And, Honey Boo Boo is dumb. This is even worse then Chatroullete, Now, after my Grandma turned it off today, My mom said she's not buying me Lion King 2, and I LOVE Lion King. Curse this evil show.
Kid, 8 years old April 2, 2012

parents are suppose to be good with kids, not bad with them!!!

parents get physical with kids. and everytime twenty year old girls win (as much as i saw it) so whats the point for to be little kids be on this show anyway?! :/ p.s once a girl about 4 year old's mother forced her to put bleach on her teeth to make them look whiter and that is just plain sadness to me
Kid, 12 years old January 29, 2012

What is with these moms?!?!?!?

If it weren't for the entertainment I get from watching the little girls throw tantrums, I would give it one star. Most of these girls (and boys in some episodes, but the boys aren't as victimized) are 5 or 6 and "like" to get tanned, having their eyebrows waxed, wearing fake teeth (flippers), practicing for months to get their 5 second routine right, being criticized by their mothers for not doing it exactly right, putting in a painful hairpiece, being criticized by their mothers AGAIN for saying that it hurts and crying, ordering a $1000 costume to wear for 2 minutes, putting in enhancements (a fake butt and fake breasts for a Dolly Parton costume) and that's just getting ready for the big day! These girls are not dolls, they are girls who deserve a normal life! One of the moms said in her interview that she had spent about 10,000 dollars for her daughter and that she "wouldn't be here doing this interview" if she hadn't done that. Mothers, let your kids be kids! On the bright side, at least its funny to watch the kids throw tantrums.
Kid, 11 years old June 7, 2011

I HATE BEAUTY PAGEANTS!

I do NOT like this show and I HATE BEAUTY PAGEANTS!!!!!! The moms will spend over a million dollars just to buy pageant dresses and makeup. The little girls get tortured by getting waxed,putting on those over the top dresses and painful hairdos,putting on high heels at such a young age, and probably getting a good spanking if they don't win. The little girls are too spoiled and bratty, plus they are too "sexy" for being a 4 or 5 year old. They put on skimpy clothing at a young age. One day I saw an episode where an evil pageant mom takes her 5 year to get her eyebrows waxed. I get my eyebrows waxed and it's okay but a girl half my age is NOT OKAY!!! One day I saw another episode where they had a total brat named Danielle. She said that she will and I quote, "...attack the judges or something like that," if she didn't win the grand prize. So at the end, Danielle doesn't win the grand prize (YES!!!) and starts crying. I was laughing at saying cuss words (at her) because she didn't win. danypeace10 out! P.s. the girls at the beauty pageants wear gallons of makeup!
Kid, 11 years old February 21, 2011

Some info:

There was a mother on the show who was accused and guilty of choking a baby and feeding babies hot sauce. The parents are sometimes cruel.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2009

I hate the whole idea

I just hate the whole idea of the show. They are turning the little girls into something their not. they make them wear makeup, and the outfits are just outrageous for little girls. i saw a comercial trying to get people to watch it and a little girl was being very hateful and rude. its just turning the litle girls into little monsters.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAwesome_Girl_13 August 9, 2012

Toddlers and Tiaras Review!!!

It's just little girls and some little boys running around in VERY, VERY expensive outfits and their parents getting upset if they don't get a "High Title" is very different for people. I think it's good for kids, who aren't around this stuff, to see how other people live. Some may think it's absolutely ridiculous, which I do, but that makes it hilarious or some may be interested. But, Most of the time it is ridiculous when the kids cry or parents get mad at other people but it just shows you can live like that or do many other important things... But I think it is a show to watch, very funny!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bylmtrav February 2, 2012

Wrong but funny at the same time

Oh my goodness some of the parents on this show are horrible and unbelievable. However, this show is very addicting, and I find myself rolling on the floor laughing because of how crazy some of the parents are. I think putting little girls in pageants is wrong, but I think this show is hilarious.
Teen, 15 years old Written byphantom5495 July 30, 2010

Only ages 18+ should be allowed to do Beauty Pageants! Not little toddlers!

This show in unacceptable! To have parents allow this!
Teen, 13 years old Written byHeq073198 February 1, 2012

Hate the parents, but entertaining all the same

I hate how much I love this show. I wish I could turn it off, but it's rare when I do! Most of these parents are living through their children, but I think if the little girl genuinely wants to do it, then let her. She'll grow up and she'll be shown by others how being conceited is not respected. If you want to raise your kid to be a brat, I can't stop you. I think there's a metaphorical "age limit" for pageants. I don't think little kids should be in fake hair, fake teeth, tans, fake, fake, fake. Once they hit the age where they qualify for Miss Teen (insert state here), then I think it's appropriate. My cousin when was in one when she was about 16 or 17, and I honestly couldn't tell the difference from her stage makeup and her regular makeup. Her hair was done up really fancy, but that's all that was different. She wore conservative clothes throughout. Natural beauty IS respected. I think if these little girls were just in plain little sundresses with a bow in her hair, nothing fake, no makeup, then it would be a lot less despicable. I still don't think itty-bitty girls should be in it though.
Kid, 10 years old January 30, 2012

Good Show

I think that it is a good show. I dont know why everyone says its child abuse the kids chose to do it so let them do it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydancingtunnell January 2, 2012

Funny!

I think it is a great series, but the parents allow their kids to be so rude. I watch it because I think is is funny!
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2011

Embarassing to toddlers and kids every where

Oh, give me a break! Why would anyone want to do pagents anyway! it is just completely ridiculus! in my oppinion it is also child abuse becuase what parent would pluck a kids eyebrows when their only 3 to 6?! And just what chapirl said 19 views before me, it the kids choice, not the parent. and look at that picture of that cute little girl next to the tital, she looks completely unhappy and looks about ready to scream in frusteration. oh, i hate seeing little kids sad :(. thanks for giving me a chance to tell you my oppinion!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySouthPark200 August 23, 2011

egh...

this show... is awful, these mothers force their dreams onto their toddlers and pocket every last dollar they earn in these awful pageants. Those girls are in agony but are told that they love pageants, so they believe that they do.
Kid, 9 years old August 1, 2011

God! I hate these 'I want the 10,000 dollar cash prize Mothers!'

Good show, but they are FORCED to wear Makeup. And I think getting a 'Mani-Petti' too! Like this clip from YouTube that the mother was making her daughter getting her EYEBROWS waxed! And she said the 'reward' was a bag full of candy! Well this may effect little girls saying things like. 'I want to look like that!'
Teen, 16 years old Written byXemera July 29, 2011

Entertaining but the whole idea is inappropriate...

Like most reality television, it is entertaining. However, this show really does make me sick. Seeing these parents pushing their children into doing things they don't want to do, all because they are trying to live their own dreams through their child. I don't see any positive messages in this show. The parents are pushy and drive their children to win; while the children are bratty and act like complete diva's; the parents are to blame for this. It really does pain me to think about what these young girls are going to be like when they're older... The clothing is at most times inappropriate and the movements of these young girls' routines have sexual undertones. It disgusts me to think of the amount of pedophiles out there that would be watching these young girls wearing and acting inappropriately. So this is an entertaining show, however when you think about it, the whole idea of it is truely sad.