A fun place for families to visit together.

Adult Written byemma160_2 April 9, 2008

Best childrens program on the television!

I absoloutly love this show. When it comes on in our house i have to get up and dance with my little ones - in fact if i'm out of the room my 3yr old shouts me to come in so i don't miss it! Yes, i know, very sad indeed. P.S does anyone know if the jukebox music is available to buy?
Adult Written bykbonardi April 9, 2008

I love love love ToddWorld

The characters have understandable fears and problems to solve. Everyone treats each other with kindness and love. And, I hate to admit it, but the songs between segments of the show are really catchy.
Parent of a 4 year old Written bymarykins2004 April 9, 2008

Good Show! Different

This show is different...we LIKE it! The characters are different, wide variety! The show does not talk down to toddler/preschoolers. My grandson feels it's a 'big kid' show, but...I think it's aimed at kids from 2-6 even! Very nice.
Parent of an infant, 1, 4, and 6 year old Written bycymonneu June 6, 2015

Good l j

Adult Written bymegmcknz April 9, 2008

Colorful, creative and diverse.

My 2 1/2 year old and I found Toddworld just by luck as a TiVo suggestion, but he loves it and asks to watch it almost daily. He has 'The Underwear Book' by creator Todd Parr, so the animation was already familiar. I find that the show goes out of it's way to be inclusive of everyone (almost preachy), but since you never see this much kindness and tolerance even in other kid's programming, it's a welcome influence. The colors & the music jukebox interlude keep my son interested the whole 1/2 hour.