All member reviews for Tom and Jerry Tales

R U KIDDEN ME ?!?!

Are you like totally kidding me?!? Dude, this show is funny, cool, awesome, and a ton of other good things! You should all be ashamed in yourselves for saying such terrible things about this show. Amybe if you tried watching the show more (hint hint) you wouldn't be saying this kind of stuff! SO GO AND WATCH IT RIGHT THIS SECOND!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

Way excellent!

This is way better than the original.
Kid, 10 years old April 13, 2011

Teen, 13 years old Written byyankee01 April 9, 2008

FUNNY

THIS WAS SO SWEET
Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2011

used 2 like diz seriez but now its 2 old & so not innnapropriate my bro is acting all Tom and Jerrish
Kid, 12 years old November 23, 2011

Tom and Jerry are back!

I remember Tom and Jerry relying on slapstick violence for humor. Did this remake pull back? Not really. But Tom and Jerry should be classic cartoon household pets to keep locked in your hearts forever, no matter what!
Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

Just like the original

I watch this show every Saturday. I also watch the classic T&J when I come home from school. Good favourite cartoon.
Kid, 10 years old January 17, 2012

?????????!???????!?!!!!!!!

D U M B
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 18, 2012

A Tom & Jerry remake,and it has to be medicore!!

Before I ever saw Tom & Jerry Tales,I was quite excited (cuz I LOVED T&J as a little boy),but when I watched it,I was totally dissapointed.I mean,it's not a bad show,but this is just medicore.NOWHERE as good as the original! First off,the animation looks bland and lifeless.The characters look wierd! Unlike,the original Tom & Jerry! Now there are a crap load of funny jokes! Some jokes are OK,and some come pretty close to to the worst jokes in history! The acting cast is a good selection.Their new voices are solid.IT'S PERFECT!! As for the art,it's just as awful as the animation! It's terrible,horrible,fishy,or anyway that means bad! The art it THAT stinky! I hope they could improve on it! I've seen 5 year olds draw better.So yeah,Tom & Jerry Tales is just a medicore cartoon.
Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2014

Kid, 8 years old December 25, 2013

ARE YOU CHEESING KITTING ME

you should be ashamed TISK TISK its...............................................AWSOME maybe your just stupied or dumb or uxtrua stupdumb