All teen and kid member reviews for Tom and Jerry

Teen, 15 years old Written byDominicboo1 June 30, 2011

Violent But Classic Cartoons

Tom and Jerry cartoons are very funny, but often violent. In almost every cartoon (with very few exceptions) they're fighting. Jerry doesn't try to escape Tom like Tweety tries to escape Slyvester, but tries to hurt the cat for fun. My main choice for giving this 5+ is that the characters smoke occasionaly, but you hopefully taught your kids from the time they understood what smoking was that they should never do it. I suggest if you have not take an example in Texas Tom where Tom smokes and say" We don't smoke like Tom."
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmoonchu12 March 6, 2011

good for ages 4 and up.

funny but they use torchere tools for humor sometimes.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIGotTheMagic May 5, 2011

A fun for everyone classic cartoon

Family friendly classic for just about everyone. Cartoon violence could be offensive or frightening to the very young set.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFlowerpower8760 August 3, 2015

!

It's fine but in one or two episodes they usually make a yellow pot or yellow tea pot explode over Tom's face (with his head in it) and it shows him black faced with pink lips. A sunflower. Aka making fun of black people. NOT COOL!!!
Kid, 11 years old July 12, 2015

Great for all ages

This show is great for all ages. It is filled with laughs. But it is also violent. Sometimes there is tobacco. Besides all that it is perfect for kids.
Kid, 9 years old July 1, 2015

Worst franchise (and show.)ever made!

This contains violence, nothing good and brutality. I like cats and cats are getting embrassed too much on nowadays TV.
Kid, 8 years old May 28, 2015

Great but actually has constant extreme brutal violence.

This show fallows Tom and Jerry a cat and a mouse who hate each other who go on all kinda of dangerous adventures. This show may sound that its good for kids but its not its actually extremely gory/gruesome/graphic/shocking and disturbing, but most of the time its Jerry who's trying to kill Tom but still Tom does try to kill Jerry but of course nether succeed, Tom is ripped in half, stabbed, crushed, shot, eaten, electrocuted, burned, cut, a packed with hammers. Blood spurts and splatters briefly and Toms guts are seen frequently. The violence is also extreme and very gross and disturbing. But this show is awesome, funny, crazy, and insane but not flawless. My rating:R extreme gory/grisly/graphic/disturbing/bloody/pervasive violence.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKmfan97 January 17, 2015

words cannot describe how much I love this show.

I'm 14 and I've been a big Tom and Jerry fan since I was real little. Sure it is a violent cartoon but the violence is done in a comedic way nothing like a show like family guy. I also watched the movie in 3rd grade and I thought it was awesome not really as good as the show though. Anyway this show is just absolutely amazing and is suitable for 5 and over.
Kid, 11 years old July 30, 2014

Best cartoon to grow up with now.

This show has the best sense of humor! And, its a good way for the kids that want to play blood and gore video games like Mortal Kombat, to be entertained appropriately. I grew up with it, and people always tell me I have a good sense of humor. And better yet, Itchy and Scratchy may scare you about how its like Tom and Jerry, but that's not true!
Teen, 13 years old Written bychocoluv June 19, 2014

Cat vs Mouse in a Cartoon!

Cartoons back in the 1940s used imagination of what it would be like if animals fought each other. Tom and Jerry was one of those cartoons. Cartoons these days don't really do this anymore, but that doesn't make them "terrible". Tom and Jerry is one of the very few 40s cartoons that I'm able to see these days. I think that the older Tom and Jerry cartoons are the best! Who cares if it has too much violence?
Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2014

OK...

Good TV Show but can't that stupid cat get the mouse for once?
Kid, 10 years old January 8, 2014

Hilarious!

It's a really good show! They're is some violence, and sometimes Jerry cuts Tom in half,without blood or gore.It's funny though,and makes a great family show!
Kid, 7 years old August 9, 2013

for kids and adults very good

my favorite show when i was 5 but its ok has some violence funny and very good let your kids watch it its not that friendly but appropriate
Teen, 16 years old Written bymusicforver July 25, 2013

Great Show

On 7-17 Pause 4-6 Off 2-3
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 4, 2013

Iffy for 6+

Funny classic but violent show.
Kid, 9 years old June 25, 2013

good show

it is a good show. (p.s I am looking at it now.)
Kid, 10 years old June 16, 2013

best cartoon

best cartoon old cartoons were the best love it good violence best cartoon
Kid, 9 years old June 13, 2013

So much VIOLENCE

so much violence it's mainly about a cat murdering a mouse. There are guns, knives, TNT and saws.