All member reviews for Tom and Jerry

Cat and mouse face off in classic (but violent) cartoon.

Teen, 13 years old Written byI like family guy June 16, 2012

Tom and Jerry review

Tom wants to eat Jerry
Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan May 27, 2012

Really Good

I love this show. I started watching it in 1998,when i was 3.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic May 15, 2012

Hilarious cat and mouse cartoon

MOVIE INFO: Excellently animated. Because it is so funny, kids will love it and maybe even adults. You will get hooked on it after watching one or two episodes. VIOLENCE: Low-Medium. Some action, chases, knives, guns and explosions. Very few small graphical/bloody scenes. LANGUAGE: None. SEX: Very low. No actual sex, just some flirting, kisses and minor sexual references.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

It's got violence and smoking.But it dos NOT blow!

This show is violent and has smoking but that does not mean its terrible.This show is REALLY funny!
Adult Written byChuck Reid March 29, 2012

Wonderful cartoon!

This is a classic! It is really funny and has great animation.I only hated that Jerry always wins.Other than that the show is pure gold.
Kid, 8 years old March 19, 2012

i been watching this since i was born people!

Has good role models like standing up for yourself and taking care of yourself.
Kid, 9 years old March 3, 2012

Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 29, 2012

A Classic!

I love this show! I have since I was 8! It is one of Hanna Barbana's best cartoons! The animation and jokes are great!
Adult Written by413804 February 4, 2012

Greatest show ever!

Maybe one of the most hilarious shows i have ever seen
Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2011

Good show for kids to watch if they like action.

Tom and Jerry is a good show, my parents even watched it when they were kids. It does have some violence but no one ever gets seriously hurt, and there is no blood or langauge.
Parent of a 5, 6, 7, 10, 10, and 17 year old Written byCharlie The Cat December 17, 2011

Spike It

Funny!!!!!! It Is Really Good Perfect for 5+
Kid, 10 years old November 28, 2011

Rated G but under 5 need to be checked before going

There is scenes that may shock kids under 5 unless their parent guides them
Parent of a 10 and 17 year old Written byLola Bridge November 25, 2011

spike the dog

tom and jerry is great cartoon fun. the old ones are set to real good orchestra music and good art work
Adult Written byDUDES!!! October 2, 2011

Good, But DEFINETLY more violent than courage the cowardly dog,

little eyes, be careful... this is extremely chock full of cartoon violence
Kid, 11 years old September 13, 2011

THIS IS SUPER FUNNY

now i have to say something this site has SUPER OVERPROTECTIVE PARENTS ITS LIKE WHENEVER A CARTOON HAS SOME VIOLENCE THEY GO LIKE OH MY GOSH AND STUFF CMON SERIOUSLY THIS CAN NEVER HAVE A PAUSE ONLY AN ON WITH 2 PLUS
Kid, 10 years old September 2, 2011

Best cartoons ever!!

One of the best cartoons ever!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymymagictutorials4u August 31, 2011

Classic

Tom and Jerry is a good old fashioned show that teaches morals about friendship through good examples. However there is some mild violence however it is all cartoonish and in the end T&J usually end up making up and staying friends. in some episodes tom or jerry outwits the dog spike or eachother and often it will show a suggestive word and change the head to a donkey( such as Jack@$$ or sucker) and then changing the characters body/head to a donkey or a sucker. also there is also some smoking but is not an issue because it is used very lightly and in very few episodes. All in all a very good, family friendly classic show that is good entertainment for any age 1-100.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Dolphin July 25, 2011

Good old classic

It's a fun classic for kids. As long as they don't repeat what they see on the TV, there's no harm in watching this show. It's funny and has moderate violence.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycutiepie_1203 July 16, 2011

If I see one more review from an overprotective parent not knowing how to let their kids have ANY fun one more time, I'm going to scream.

To the dim-whitted idiotic parents out there who want their children to ever grow up and know about the real world, this show is NOT that violent. Come one people! This show isn't even realistic, and that's what makes it so funny. Please tell me a time you're child EVER tried to hit you with a pan, or throw a bowling ball at you, or even think about smoking. Really though, I've reviewed tons of shows on this site and all I see are over protective parents talking about "violence' this and "sexuality". Geez, cut the umblical cord, you can't keep your child locked up from real life, and if you start wondering why they have social and mental issues when they grow up, remember this time, because your kids surely won't forget it. You all need to learn to let go sometimes.
Kid, 10 years old July 3, 2011

funny!

I think tom and jerry is really funny. :D might scare really young kids.