All member reviews for Toot & Puddle

Friendly pigs, sweet stories, and good messages.

Parent of a 2 and 2 year old Written bypiper0137 August 6, 2009

A great show for little travelers!

What a fantastic show! Our family travels often, and it is wonderful to be able to watch a National Geographic Kids show that isn't boring, aimed at our toddlers that teaches geography in a fun and playful way, so our girls can learn about places around the world before we visit them. There are lots of great lessons here, too; about sharing, being a good friend, and trying new things. We love Holly Hobbie's books, too, and that's a great way to turn off the TV, but still give your kids a chance to connect to the characters. I would highly recommend the TV series AND the books!
Kid, 11 years old October 2, 2010

A perfect show for toddlers and small children!

This is a really good show for little kids. It teaches you about different cultures around the world and what they mean. It also shows you the true meaning of friendship. Parents should watch this with their kids.
Kid, 12 years old April 24, 2015

Great show for young children

This was a really good show I used to watch it all the time when I was a young kid.But to bad it's not on anymore but it might come back in the future.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 17, 2014

Toot and Puddle? More like F*g and F**kle!

What is this junk? Shame on the creators of this GARBAGE! They ought to be ASHAMED of themselves! The animation is terrible, the voice acting makes me facepalm, the theme song is disgraceful, and the pacing is mostly bad. This show is an abomination.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 27, 2013

Cute, sweet and educational

As much as what Nick Jr. has put out lately is mostly crap, this is a good show. It's peaceful and surely not annoying and loud like Yo Gabba Gabba.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 6, 2013

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS CRAP?!

This show is horrible! It's not as bad as Dora the Explorer, but it is still a crappy show. For some reason, I find this show REALLY stupid. I really rolled my eyes the first time I watched Toot & Puddle.
Parent of a 3 and 10 year old Written byOutdoor Mom July 15, 2010

Great for preschool/early elementary ages

Great stories about friendship, problem solving, and exploring new things and places. My 3-yr-old LOVES this show. My 10-yr-old also happily watches them even though she is a bit too old for them, so they have something they can do together.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bytabean January 3, 2010

We love this cartoon and recorded it on our DVR for our child.
Parent of a 3 year old Written bymkalamaras June 27, 2009

This is a fun and gentle show, with characters who are upbeat and positive. I think its best quality is the presentation of diverse cultures and places.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bysmi34563 June 26, 2009

Sweet little kid fun

It's a sweet show with lovable characters. Healthy friendships, cultural education comes in when characters travel to far away places, send post cards and bring back treats!
Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2009

I like it

This shows you about international stuff.
Parent of a 5 year old Written byomommie June 9, 2009