All member reviews for Top Chef

Too saucy for a kid's palate.

Adult Written byjohnny winkles April 9, 2008

Amazing show about food.

Oh, boohoo. go cry to your mommies this show RULES i love it. it teaches you about food and how to deal with a**holes. you all know what im saying. to all you haters out there: TOP CHEF IS THE BEST SHOW EVER CREATED!!!
Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2009

I love this show

I love this show! It's really good. I'm aloud to watch it.
Adult Written bysander April 9, 2008

Interesting conversations

My 10 year old son loves to cook and he likes game shows and reality shows. He records his favorite shows fom food network and he asked to watch this one. I record them and pre-watch them and then we watch them together if I think the weeks shenanigans are OK. Most of the time we end up watching the show together and talking about how to play fair, good, creative ideas for recipes, and strange attitudes and behaviors by the chefs. I wouldn't let him watch it alone, but we have a great time watching it together :-)He has volunteered to start cooking one dinner a week as a result!
Teen, 13 years old Written byearthgurl July 5, 2010

Pretty good

Pretty good, kinda boring at times.It reminds me of Project Runway, except with cooking.
Parent of a 12 year old Written bySwamphawk March 23, 2010

Good for any kid old enough to be interested by it.

I believe this show to be fantastic. I also think any problems with behavior are mild. Any serious swearing is bleeped and it lets kids see a different level of social interaction. You do learn about cooking, not step by step but you do learn a lot from watching the show.
Adult Written byladidanz April 9, 2008

Addicting Reality TV

The kids won't learn how to cook, but they'll learn about team work and tolerence. This is one of my favorite shows, this season, the chefs have a bit of moral issues and language to work out, but its still good tv.