All member reviews for Top Gear

Kid, 12 years old September 10, 2010

Fine.

I would say it's okay. I'm not really a car fan, and i think it's boring, just talking about cars.
Kid, 12 years old February 25, 2011

British TV Rules Supreme!

Love this show sooooo much!
Teen, 17 years old Written byMizterbadboy October 6, 2010

greatest show ever !!

quite possibly one of the best shows on television , Jezza , Hamster and captain slow and last but not least the stig are quite possibly the best !! Jezza , hamster and captain slow are this generations three stooges , these guys are absolutely hilarious , you dont have to be a car enthusiast to enjoy , but if you are one you'll absolutely it , i am a car enthusiast and im in love with this show ! a mustt
Kid, 8 years old December 24, 2010

water cars are the best one of the best shows on the TV.

this could be possibly one of the best shows on television, the best one is when they fill there cars with water and when the stig drives the Bugatti Veyron around the track.
Teen, 13 years old Written byABCand123 September 29, 2014

fantastic

fantastic
Kid, 9 years old May 15, 2014

Really funny car show!

This show is really good although when they're turning the pages on their scripts, they should make it less obvious. Although I think the story is very well-writen. There are some offensive references, (that kids probably won't pick up). A lot of car names are mentioned.
Kid, 12 years old March 9, 2014

Great, whether you like cars or not

Entertaining and fun. You don't even have to like cars to enjoy this show!
Teen, 15 years old Written bypowerson October 28, 2013

Mature fun for kids??

I watched this show since the age of 8, and I loved it. Still, I find it very mature, and May is addicted to using words such as "penis".
Teen, 14 years old Written byshubop July 24, 2013

Good

Sly humor, semi inappropriate at time but hilarious and fun.
Kid, 11 years old July 19, 2013

Awesome and inspiring show

Kid, 12 years old July 11, 2013

A Great, Lighthearted show.

I've been an avid viewer of TG ever since I was nine. These three guys have great chemistry and I love the creative and hilarious dialect sequences in the studio and I think the editing and the effects are masterful. In later episodes, the s-word has been unbleeped but it is not constant. Once, maybe twice in an episode. In my family of four, I am the only one who appreciates cars and all the facts about them, though my entire family loves TG. TG has a perfect balance of slapstick humor and automobile facts. Although all three guys poke fun at people and cars, they all followed their dreams and did not give up witch is a positive message. I do have to deduct one star because this is not a show that emotionally affects you but a great ride nonetheless. Overall TG is one heck of a ride with hilarious laughs.
Teen, 17 years old Written bytolkien geek mi February 15, 2013

Comics and Cars

Top Gear is great. They blow things up they drag race cars and they all have that wonderful British sense of humor. Parents beware that this show does include real explosions and that the quirky hosts can get rather off color. Nevertheless for car enthusiasts Top Gear provides the semi-classy auto show that America so desperately needs.
Kid, 10 years old December 14, 2012

Top Gear is Great!

Top Gear is overall a good show. Parents: If you don't want your child to be watching shows with occasional swearing, I don't recommend showing it to young children. I think it would be better for tweens and up to be watching. The hosts test the limits of many car brands, such as if the car can withstand an explosion, if they can make a James Bond car that works, etc. It is also educational. I have learned so much about cars thanks to Top Gear.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCrys-tf January 11, 2012

Love the Show!

I love the show and everything, but sometimes, it goes a bit too far and isn't appropriate for children under 12. They often make references that are inappropriate.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCommunism October 1, 2011

Greatest Show Ever

hilarious, there are some sexual references, but these are vague enough that most kids under 11 or 12 wont get them
Teen, 14 years old Written byiNSPiRED September 5, 2011

The neighbors can hear me laughing my head off

The. Best. Show. Ever. This is the only show my entire family can agree on watching- and that's really saying something.
Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2011

Great for most ages

It does have cussing though any really bad ones are bleeped and It's funny and great for any young and old(er) moorheads.
Kid, 11 years old May 17, 2011

AWSOME SHOW!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old March 26, 2011

Funny, good if you like cars, 11+

I really like this show. It is funny and good if you like cars. There is some language, f**k and s**t and b***ard are bleeped out. Minor words like d*mn, h*ll and c*ck can be heard. Some minor sex references. Good show even if you don't like cars.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysnowboardsurfandcars March 12, 2011

Perfect for the petrol head