All member reviews for Tosh.0

Comic's comments on wacky Web trends best for older teens.

Educator Written byWafflestomper February 4, 2010

Tosh.0 is exactly what most teens/adults want to watch. It goes with the modern audience rather than old episodes of Americas Funniest Videos where everything is outdated and the jokes are corny. Of course, there is some language and some sexual humor but that is what most teens watch tv for and they can relate to it since they see most of it in thier schools.
Kid, 6 years old July 3, 2012

very dirty

my frends hated it
Kid, 9 years old July 3, 2012

bad

shut it down!
Written byAnonymous September 12, 2013

Is it for kids? ABSOLUTLEY NOT! Is it funny? *bleep* YES!

Tosh.0 isn't for kids, but it's hecka funny. I can't explain how funny it is! But it's on Comedy Central, so don't let your kids watch it!
Parent Written byPlague January 7, 2010

Tosh.0

Really funny show. I was skeptical at first because the commercials didn't seem all that great. But I saw an episode, and couldnt stop laughing. Some people might find the videos shown on the show inappropriate, but nothing todays youth cant handle.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOGORMAN May 18, 2011

I love watching this with my dad! We never stop laughing!

Hilarious beyond belief! That is the sentence that describes this show. At times his language and the sexual talk gets a little iffy for the younger ears, but Daniel Tosh is the comedic genius of his generation. He can take anything and turn it into a joke that will have you rolling on the floor laughing until you pee your pants. I watch this with my dad all the time, and we both laugh SO hard. Comments? Questions? Concerns? Email me: ogormanscommonsense at yahoo. :)
Parent Written bymaidmarian4 March 19, 2012

"Mature" Content Prevalent

This guy is pee your pants funny - but it's funny because it's dirty and inappropriate with an emphasis on sexual acts, swearing, and an unkind, bully-type attitude. There is a local story of a classroom somehow gaining access to youtube and watching a clip from Tosh.O where there were girls on a table with no underwear on. Discussion was frothing with sexual topics. Needless to say, students actually left the classroom because it was so bad, and the teacher is under investigation at this time.
Parent of a 11 and 13 year old Written bylifebreath March 23, 2011

Late night frat house humor.

If you want your kids mind focused on humanity's lowest common denominator this is the show. Why, though, when there are so many more intelligent options? Watch the first few minutes and make your own judgement.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThedude68683 March 22, 2014

pushes boundaries

this show is just hilarious I once had a marathon with my friends over summer break during the first week and man oh man we were cracking up. this show also pushes boundaries Daniel Tosh isn't afraid to speak his mind vulgarity and countless sex jokes galore oh and don't forget watching idiots do extremely stupid things that hurt themselves and we always laugh at their expense
Teen, 13 years old Written by150quail March 4, 2014

Really funny, but not for kids! Read to know why!

Daniel Tosh is probably one of the funniest comedians out there. This show is intended for him to make fun of people or what they're doing and he's very successful at that. He's makes racial sterotypes which is also hilarious. Even thought this is a very funny show, here are my reasons why young teens should be careful when their watching this show. 1. Sexual innuendo and language is said sometimes. 2. Very offensive jokes is extremely common. 3. (The most important one) THE CONTENT HE WILL SHOW MAY BE VERY DISTURBING AND OFFPUTTING. He usually shows stuff on the show that will really make your cringe or close your eyes. It is very important that you should not eat while watching this show and make sure your stomach can take the heat. It ranges from mild gross outs to extreme gross outs. (Mild ranges from snot rockets to someone tearing dry skin off their stomach) (Strong ranges from a girl licking a toilet to someone cutting his nipple off) (Extreme ranges from puke fests to spraying pus out of cysts) Don't worry about the extreme range because that is pretty rare, but it saw those on the episodes and man I nearly puked. So just watch out for the gross content and injuries. If you have an iron stomach, you'll be just fine.
Kid, 10 years old December 13, 2013

Fine for 10&up

good but he say alot of bad things
Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 August 13, 2013

Really funny show, but really pushes the TV-14 rating!

This show is really funny, but can get pretty raw at times. It contains violence and sometimes he shows violence that is made to make you cringe or look away, and these can be very brutal and hard to watch. There are plenty of stunt videos that usually have a bad outcome. Violence is pretty rough. There is of course language, and the heavier language is censored however the late night episodes aren't. There are tons of sexual jokes and scenes, and nudity is always censored but you can see movement that suggest sexual things. The jokes can get raw, and it is pretty rough. Drugs and Alcohol are used and talked about. Very mature 12 and up. If this were rated as movies are rated it would be PG-13 to R: For Violent Content/Bloody Images including Stunts, Some reckless Behavior, Disturbing Images, Crude and Sex Related Content, Drug and Alcohol use, and Language.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. June 14, 2013

Offensive, but sometimes hilarious TV show is chock full of sex, and crude jokes.

Definitely not for the youngest of kids, but kids ages 14 and up are suitable for the show. However theirs lots of immature jokes, and lots of jokes about seamen, homosexuals, oral sex, hermaphrodites, sexual orientations, religions, abortion, rape, all treated comically. But my gosh is it hilarious sometimes, i feel bad laughing, but I do laugh sometimes. Definitely a show for older teens.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPrensha March 28, 2013

16 up, no exceptions

very naughty and disgusting,
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillionaire December 22, 2012

18+

This is the 3rd funniest show ever.
Kid, 11 years old November 3, 2012

hi

not for babys
Teen, 16 years old Written byAR16 October 28, 2012

Lets be honest....Everything on this show is LOL!

Honestly, I watch this show with every member of my family and we love it! Tosh.0 is hilarious! We enjoy it and never stop talking about.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymattguy15 August 22, 2012

funny show

some sex some bleeped words plus daniel always wheres a brand name every episode including that he is going on tour and to buy his tickets.also some violence.
Teen, 13 years old Written byShady G August 15, 2012

Good show, inappropriate

Although Tosh mocks the dumb behavior showcased in the videos featured on his show, most teens will probably attempt to copy the actions on the videos.
Kid, 9 years old July 22, 2012

not very funny

i watched a whole episode and didnt laugh once. I was sickened though bluck.