All teen and kid member reviews for Total Blackout

Kid, 10 years old July 12, 2012

Awesome Show

It is so fun to watch.It's fun to see them react!You might be grossed out because they are sniffing peoples armpits, mouths, and butts. If your kids can't watch shows with curse words it might be iffy for them. Those are the only things that I think is bad.I don't understand why men with no shirts on and women with bikini tops on bad at all. If you go to the beach thats what you see all the time.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymrbookworm01 May 5, 2012

OK show for preteens

I saw an episode of this show last night and I thought it was really good. I think some of the contestants act a bit too easily-scared, but it is pretty funny seeing them freak out. Other than some swearing (nostly bleeped out), some censored nudity (one challenge is which the contestant must identify an object by smelling it has them smelling someone's butt), and some creepy things, like rats and snakes, there's not much inappropriate for preteens. Plus, it does teach a message about bravery. OK for kids 10+. Violence: Some creepy things are used in challenges, like rats and snakes, but nobody gets seriously hurt. Sex: Some challenges involve some nudity (one episode's challenge has the contestants smell someone's butt) but it's blurred out. Language: Some swearing like "hell" and "a**", but anything stronger is bleeped out.