All member reviews for Total Drama Action

Island sequel keeps laughs coming with reality spoof.

Parent of a 12 year old Written bySuzySidekick June 12, 2009

not for 9

Just the previews alone show this is not a kids show so parents watch this first befor letting your kids see it
Kid, 12 years old October 4, 2009

Total Drama Action ROCKS!!! =D

I am IN LOVE with TDA!! :D In my opinion, TDA is waaaay better than tdi cuz I'm an actress, and its actor-themed with diffrent themes like Dinosaur, and stuff like that!! :) I am 12, and I am OBSESSED with tda and tdi!! :) It's my fave show, next to iCarly! :) Gwen + Trent= Love Duncan+Courtney Forever!! Geoff+Bridgette Forever!! :) my fave couples!! :)
Adult Written byasacapra97 September 5, 2015

Admiral Lindsay, Her Hotness, says ...

This season is the follow-up to the first season, Total Drama Island. Here, fourteen Canadian teens (plus Courtney who debuts later on in the season) are sent to a dilapidated film-lot to compete for $1 million in a send-up of Survivor. Each week, they compete for invincibility in challenges based on movie genres (sci-fi, superhero, heist, fairy tale, etc.). Those who survive are gifted with a Golden Chris Award at the elimination ceremony, while the competitor unlucky enough to be voted off takes a walk down the red carpet and gets driven away in the lame-ousine. As before, the action is shared between the challenges, the competitors' downtime and their confessionals (this time in the make-up trailer). Interspersed with the actual competition are episodes of Total Drama Aftermath, where the hosts, Geoff and Bridgette, comment on the latest action and the losers share their stories.
Kid, 12 years old January 19, 2011

Good show

I loved this show since this show began
Parent of a 11, 14, and 15 year old Written bycashed12 July 23, 2010

A cartoon Real World with a movie twist,Gross and crude,Iffy for 10 year olds

Total Drama Action is VERY VERY crude!,With gross humor throughout,Mild cartoon violence,I don't like it!,For iffy people ages 10 and up
Parent of a 4, 5, and 7 year old Written by23momof3 July 1, 2010

Well... depends on your parenting outlook i guess

Yes there is some mild kissing andactions but nothing too bad. This is one of my 5 and 7 year olds favorite shows and a show my 4 year old enjoys. Some episodes are worse then others but this is not some horrible show forbidden in my house.
Adult Written byThe JP Show June 11, 2009

Great Show

This looks a little more appropiate than the orignal.
Parent of an infant and 9 year old Written byaj_techman October 7, 2015

Some disappointing choices

The concept and parts of the show are clever, but it's not really good for younger kids and certainly doesn't have any good role models. It's disappointing that all of the female characters are in clothing that is too small. There was also some language that I felt didn't set a good example.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycbar04 August 15, 2015
A couple of characters kiss a lot, but nothing much more sexy than that. It's really funny to watch. I would let older kids/teenagers watch it.
Adult Written byclarence August 5, 2015
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2014

good still!

total drama is awesome but words like crap i would say 9 and up but good show
Kid, 11 years old September 14, 2013

Total.....drama.......action..

I love all the total drama seasons
Kid, 8 years old August 29, 2013

it's for teenaigers

sometimes ther is girls love boys and boys love girls well some of them hether the backstaping loser always heting around awebody but once that's gwen loving with trent and duncin to bad gwen dunkin is courny's boyfriend will gwen shews dunkin will gwen shews trent well we geast have to see the episodes
Teen, 14 years old Written bybscgirl February 22, 2013

tda

not as good as the first
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 18, 2012

not as good as total drama island

it was ok but the main reasons why i didn`t give it as high of a score as total drama island is because it wasn`t at the island and my favorite character which was trent gets out really early in this season
Kid, 10 years old October 24, 2012

so good :D

I'm 10 (almost 11) and I watch this. All Season Of Total Drama is ROCKS :D (a rare "*ss" or "cr*p" in the show)(OFF 2-7 PAUSE 8-9 OK 10-17)
Teen, 16 years old Written byijustreviewstuff September 21, 2012

good season best season

best one better than tdi no nuity still a little gross but this one was good not bad perfect
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirectioner23 August 3, 2012

Major drop in qaulity

I use to love the firs season(total drama island)but this was just kind of bad.Slight language and mild sexual innuendo just like the original.After the original this show just went downhill...Makes me really miss my cildhood sometimes.
Teen, 14 years old Written byseecret July 25, 2012

pretty good show

not as good as the original but aweosme
Kid, 11 years old January 10, 2012