All member reviews for Total Drama Action

Island sequel keeps laughs coming with reality spoof.

Kid, 12 years old October 4, 2009

Total Drama Action ROCKS!!! =D

I am IN LOVE with TDA!! :D In my opinion, TDA is waaaay better than tdi cuz I'm an actress, and its actor-themed with diffrent themes like Dinosaur, and stuff like that!! :) I am 12, and I am OBSESSED with tda and tdi!! :) It's my fave show, next to iCarly! :) Gwen + Trent= Love Duncan+Courtney Forever!! Geoff+Bridgette Forever!! :) my fave couples!! :)
Parent of a 12 year old Written bySuzySidekick June 12, 2009

not for 9

Just the previews alone show this is not a kids show so parents watch this first befor letting your kids see it
Kid, 12 years old January 19, 2011

Good show

I loved this show since this show began
Parent of a 4, 5, and 7 year old Written by23momof3 July 1, 2010

Well... depends on your parenting outlook i guess

Yes there is some mild kissing andactions but nothing too bad. This is one of my 5 and 7 year olds favorite shows and a show my 4 year old enjoys. Some episodes are worse then others but this is not some horrible show forbidden in my house.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2014

good still!

total drama is awesome but words like crap i would say 9 and up but good show
Kid, 11 years old September 14, 2013

Total.....drama.......action..

I love all the total drama seasons
Kid, 8 years old August 29, 2013

it's for teenaigers

sometimes ther is girls love boys and boys love girls well some of them hether the backstaping loser always heting around awebody but once that's gwen loving with trent and duncin to bad gwen dunkin is courny's boyfriend will gwen shews dunkin will gwen shews trent well we geast have to see the episodes
Teen, 14 years old Written bybscgirl February 22, 2013

tda

not as good as the first
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 18, 2012

not as good as total drama island

it was ok but the main reasons why i didn`t give it as high of a score as total drama island is because it wasn`t at the island and my favorite character which was trent gets out really early in this season
Kid, 10 years old October 24, 2012

so good :D

I'm 10 (almost 11) and I watch this. All Season Of Total Drama is ROCKS :D (a rare "*ss" or "cr*p" in the show)(OFF 2-7 PAUSE 8-9 OK 10-17)
Teen, 16 years old Written byijustreviewstuff September 21, 2012

good season best season

best one better than tdi no nuity still a little gross but this one was good not bad perfect
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirectioner23 August 3, 2012

Major drop in qaulity

I use to love the firs season(total drama island)but this was just kind of bad.Slight language and mild sexual innuendo just like the original.After the original this show just went downhill...Makes me really miss my cildhood sometimes.
Teen, 14 years old Written byseecret July 25, 2012

pretty good show

not as good as the original but aweosme
Kid, 11 years old January 10, 2012

Cool

Teen, 14 years old Written byaubrigirl821 August 4, 2011

the truth 4 PG parents.....

This show was never ment for little kids in first place, it comes on late at night and if you dont want your kids watching this show, why are they up at 10 o clock anyways? The jokes are ment for kids who have a "middle school" type of humor, the "dirty" jokes are subtle and if your kids can't deal with thia kind of mild humor don't have them watch the show. Mostly everone complains about the girls "perfect" features, just because they seem to have large chests and backsides doesn't make them perfect. The point of having all of the girls look this way is to show the difference in each of the girls personalities and how they handle the competition and other members of the show. Just because you see a girl with a small stomach and big features doesn't mean you should assume that the girl has a "perfect" demeanor about her figure. If you want completely politically correct shows for your child to watch PBS and Nick Jr. are always an alternative, your child should have learned at this point that some people have what society calls a "perfect" body and some don't. It is a show ment for kids who have a small understanding of human behavior, human dynamics and social skills, not for a sheltered 8 year old whose parents make them think that everybody wins and there are no losers in the world, newsflash once your kid enters highschool they are going to have a major culture shock as well as a huge reality check...
Teen, 13 years old Written bywhaleoh4060 March 25, 2011

Hilarious!

Great show really funny! A character breaks his jaw. Many characters are hit in the crotch. A dead Chris. An impaled Chris, it turns out to be a prop. Some kissing. Bleeped out f-words in only one episode.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysplatterhousedude December 5, 2010

This is an awsome show for kids 10 and up.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytaymomsenfan October 7, 2010

Basically, I give this what I gave the original show 'Total Drama Island'. My sisters like it but I think its dumb.
Kid, 12 years old October 3, 2010

Iffy

I liked the first season, all the other ones were dumb, and this should be for maybe 11 and up, seriously, really innapropraite for kids.
Kid, 8 years old September 18, 2010

The bad words are rarely used so its appropriate for 7 in this season.