All member reviews for Total Drama Revenge of the Island

Witty reality satire continues with some stereotyping.

Teen, 17 years old Written byCool_Reviews February 2, 2014

Good job, TD!

This is great show. Everything about is really good, just like the other 2. Great acting, great animation, you name it baby! Total Drama kicks a**!
Adult Written byJEDI micah June 8, 2012

I LOVE AN ANIMATED REALITY SHOW!

I've always loved the first 3 seasons of this show! And I am so happy that it is back again with new cast members! Like the first 3 seasons, there's mild violence, innuendo, and some language. This show is best for kids ages 10 and up. I hope this show will continue on! Did you know this show is Canadian?! I would have never guessed if it wasn't for Wikipedia!
Adult Written byasacapra97 September 5, 2015

The season that kept the spark of the original

This season is generally good and funny. The multiple personality disorder Mike has nice touch. I love that the contestants resemble their formers in one way or another but still being original. One inconvenient however: it's way too short.
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2013

This is for their following season!!!

Total Drama All Stars is the best season yet! The plot is geinus! The characters rock! Perfect season! Can't wait for number 6. The only downside: it doesn't have a review. Thanks editors! :( Just watch for Lightning. He is the source of most of the real bad words.
Adult Written byMisswebzTV November 2, 2016

Rated X for don't bother

Okay I don't know how public television aired this series up. Total Drama revenge of the island doesn't have the original cast members, they add new ones. That's not the part I hate though. This series turns serious disabilities into a JOKE! Mike who has Multiple Personality Disorder is featured in most of this series, also a boy who has a condition where he has to stay inside a bubble, a soldier with a bladder problem, this fat girl named Stacy who has logorrhea, a condition in which a person can not stop talking, next theres a video game addict, and many more. Then there's this toxic waste crap. It blows off two contestants hair. And mutates an intern and Cris quote saying "see you in the circus!" Honestly making fun of people is what they did this entire series, of their disabilities for comedy, well guess what? MUTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER IS NOT SOMETHING TO LAUGH AT IT'S A REAL CONDITION! ALSO BLADDER PROBLEMS, IOGORRHEA, AND WHERE A PERSON HAS TO STAY IN A BUBBLE, AND THE VIDEO GAMES FOR SURE. Worst show ever! I don't recommend it to anyone. It just makes fun of disabilities, like these writers know anything about multiple personality disorder. NOT. They try to make it funny. Well guess what, NEWSFLASH TO THEM! THEIR VIEWERS COULD BE VERY OFFENDED BY THEIR JOKES AGAINST THESE SERIOUS DISORDERS. Give kids a role model.
Kid, 10 years old July 3, 2013

Fourth season pales in TDWT's shadow

This is the worst season of Total Drama. This pales in the shadow of the amazing Total Drama World Tour. While the whole mutated bunnys and toxic waste thing was fine at first, it grew old and stripped away the reality from the term "reality tv show". There is some "scary" mutations in animals that 5 year olds might not want to watch. Really, unless you want to see kids running away from mutated animals, don't bother. But there was some funny parts in it. So it's your choice really.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybscgirl September 8, 2012

tdri review

its very entertaining
Teen, 16 years old Written bythguywhoknowsit July 4, 2012

geard twards teens

i love the total drama frainchies and love it but the comedy of the series is geard tward teens and has alot of older humor but my 5 year old sis waches it with me somtimes and doesnt get a word there sying but leaughs when pepole get beat up. i thinks its ok for all kids but only older kids would get its humor.
Kid, 10 years old June 22, 2012

Good show,

great, but full of sketchy stuff
Kid, 12 years old December 5, 2016
Parent Written byhgwqhge03 September 21, 2013

this review represents the whole TD series

TDI was OK TDA was boring and TDWT was actually good Problems with this show are: in some episodes there are characters flipping each other off, it is an animated reality show and reality shows are television garbage, there are many annoying characters Courtney is the most annoying female I've seen in a cartoon and Owen is a big fat guy who once ate a toilet seat, the likeable characters get eliminated first and the way they get eliminated is just unfair this show can be very gross and after you watch all episodes it gets predictable and you get bored of it, it is good only if you watch each episode ONCE
Kid, 11 years old September 19, 2013

Total drama

I love this show
Kid, 8 years old August 25, 2013

love it

its a little bad for kids but im 9 i love it
Kid, 10 years old May 7, 2013

no no no no

The first 3 seasons were good, but this one sucks! The new characters suck and so does everything! Don't waste your time watching this one!
Kid, 9 years old February 27, 2013

Good... but not for Young Kids

This is the best show ever can't wait for season 5 but for young kids this could have a little scary impact on them.
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 17, 2012

i can`t wait till season 5 of total drama comes on cartoon network

it`s pretty much a cartoon version of survivor
Teen, 16 years old Written byijustreviewstuff September 21, 2012

BEST SEASONA ND CHARCTERS

perfetc!!!!!!! the chartcers are fine no sensored anything no bad words better than old chatcer best and no dirty jokes and funny scenes and joke (not bad scenes and jokes)
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirectioner23 August 3, 2012

Total Waste of Time.

I always oved the original.After seeing TDA I was very dissapointed(though it was better than this) When they announced a third installment I hoped the series would redeem itself but sadly it didn't.Maybe its just time to let the series go.Although if they did cancel the series I would be kind of sad to see my childhood favorite go...
Teen, 14 years old Written byseecret July 25, 2012

Defeinitely not for 10 and up.

very violent but good for 14+
Teen, 13 years old Written byStepinsomeivy July 20, 2012

Teensy bit inappropriate

This show is a little inappropriate and stereotypical. But I love everything except the pants-wetting scenes. Those make me uncomfortable. Also, language. Wonderful show. I have been watching since it first came out. Love you zoey!!