All member reviews for Touch

Kid, 12 years old January 27, 2012

One of my favorite shows so far!

OMG i am 12 years old going on 13 and it is one of the best shows i have EVER seen.. I recommend you watch it!! Who ever watches it i hope you enjoy it!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bythebigc32299 March 25, 2012

Very good message

This TV show has some language that I'm not allowed to use, but nothing horrible. It sends a positive message and helps promote understanding and respect for disabled children. I enjoy it.
Kid, 11 years old April 26, 2013

Good Show for teens!

Very good, supernatural show that I have enjoyed watching. There is a lot of the use of the D-word, especially when Martin (Kiefer Sutherland) loses sight of his son Jake. In this show, Touch takes you through the life of Jake Bohm, son of Martin Bohm. There are also occasional fistfights, tackling, gunshots, and bruises. Onto the storyline! Martin could never make a true father-son connection with Jake, for he would never let Martin touch him, more less anyone else. Jake was thought to have a form of Autism, has never said a single word, and has always had an obsession with numbers. Soon, as Martin discovers his son can predict the future through a chain of odd events, he learns of a girl named Amelia with Jake's same symptoms and soon learns that Amelia is connected with Jake and he is trying to find her. Many people have told Martin it was dangerous to unite the two, but is it? Find out and watch it! -KoiFishy P.S: I apologize for plot spoilers.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTacoSpartan May 30, 2012

Absoulutely love this show. The first episode was very emotional, almost brought a tear to my eye. :,)
Kid, 10 years old April 27, 2012

Touch

it is a show that is really cool
Teen, 13 years old Written by10popem April 2, 2012

Great!

Epic. Not what I was expecting, but in a good way.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycritic dude March 30, 2012

Paranormal thriller for older kids and adults

After watching an episode of this show, I was really impressed. It tells of a father and his autistic child who has an ability to sense the universe. There are some brief violent scenes, drinking, and language that might scare the little ones but its fine for 12 & older.